Fiona Johnson (Flourish Well-being Coach)
Hi, I am Fiona (Flourish Well-being Coach) and I'm an accredited Life Coach, Breakthrough Coach, NLP and Time Line Therapy Practitioner.
I work in person including walking sessions, online and over the phone.
There is nothing I can give you that you don't already have.....but I can help you to a more fulfilled, happier and healthier you.
Visit my website for more information www.flourishwellbeingcoach.co.uk
I offer a FREE 20 minute discovery call consultation -please call me direct on 07986 536 472 to find out how I can help you move forward.
Following a 25 year long career in Early Years Education and working for Ofsted, the realisation of wanting to help others make changes was inmeasurable and a career change was required to fulfill my own potential and life enjoyment.
Training, qualifications & experience
I started my career in Well-being through mentoring and coaching my own staff teams in my previous role as Early Years Manager and realised that I believe in addressing and working on negatives in our lives, I could help my clients/team to overcome them to find more joy, motivation and productivity.
As a life coach I will ensure you move forward and make these needed changes supporting you all the way.
- Over 20 years working at Manager/Directors level and leading teams
- Experience in coaching 1:1 and in Groups
- Certificate of Wellbeing Life Coaching
- Certificate in Mental Health First Aid
- Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certificate in Breakthrough Coaching
- Certificate in Time Line Therapy
- Member of the Association of Coaching
- Accredited by the NHS Personalised Care Institute
- Experience of developing the potential of people from all walks of life
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £80.00 to £430.00
Free initial telephone session
£80.00 per session (£90.00 for walking session)
£150 for block of 2 sessions
£220 for block of 3 sessions
£430 for block of 6 sessions
I am flexible with booking sessions and if nothing works for you on my availability just ask.