Career and Life Coach for Women (PCC)
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I help women to step into their potential, rediscover their strengths, build confidence and make life-affirming decisions. I stand behind women encouraging and supporting them as they gain freedom, clarity, and empowerment.
As we mature, we change and that’s OK. Work we enjoyed in our 20s and 30s may no longer suit us in our 40s and 50s. Changing careers, job roles, or relationships can be challenging. Coaching can help reframe sabotaging thoughts about change eg. “I’m too old to do…..” and cut through the stories we tell ourselves which stop us from finding new fulfilling careers, relationships, hobbies, etc.
Now in my late 40s and a mum, my priorities have changed and I've changed. With that is the pull to work with women who are experiencing a similar desire to do something different but struggling to know where to start.
Previous coaching clients range from young adults just starting out in their careers to Millennials looking for their next career stepping stone to mid-life career changers wanting more purpose.
Coaching sessions can focus on the following:
- career change
- new role
- decision making
What to expect in your first session
In our first session, we will either meet face to face or speak online. We will talk confidentially about the questions that are currently on your mind and discuss ways we can work together to move you forward. Coaching is a positive experience and one of my clients commented "She actually cares and tries to help".
For a chat to find out more about what coaching can do for YOU, please get in contact.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and Qualifications
- Mindfulness In Coaching - Be Here Now (2021 Tim Segaller)
- Career Coach License (2010 Firework)
- Professional Co-Active Coach Certification (2009 Co-active Training Institute)
- NLP Practioner (2006 PPD Learning)
- NCFE Level 3 in Counselling Skills and Theory, Integrative Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (2006 Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies)
- Undergo regular supervision with a Master Coach
- Undergo regular CPD including neuroscience and coaching
- Over 12 years experience as a private coach
- Worked in the corporate recruitment sector for over 10 years
- Co-founded coaching company Mind The Gap supporting people in their 20's and 30's facing what is known as a Quarter-life crisis.
- Worked with educational establishments providing both 1:1 coaching and coaching skills courses for school teachers, university lecturers, and students
- Ran "Coaching for Business" evening courses at City University
- Worked with social enterprises and charities supporting their young people and employees with 1:1 coaching and coaching skills courses
- Member of the ICF (International Coaching Federation)
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach since 2017)
- Fully Insured
UK International Coach Federation (ICF)
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £80.00 to £100.00
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
The Relaunch Me package consists of 6 x 1-hour face-to-face sessions. Together we will set out a clear goal to reach by the end of the sessions and use coaching tools and exercises such as exploring your values, uncovering your negative self-talk, building on your strengths, and making real your aspirations for the future.
Package Cost: £550
Coaching sessions can also be booked on an individual basis at £90 per hour.
I offer a free 30-minute initial consultation by phone or face to face prior to commencing sessions. This gives us a chance to see if coaching is the right kind of support for you and to make sure that we are a good match.
When I work
I prefer to coach during the day but I coach occasionally in the evenings.
Sessions can take place at your home (if you live in West London) or at my home office.
I also coach outside, for example in the park.
Or on-line through Skype or Zoom
Or on the phone.
I have been DBS checked to work with young people.