ICF / CIPD
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I am a personable & exceptionally passionate Career & Life Coaching Professional from a HR & Recruitment background.
I tailor career or life coaching sessions to individual needs and follow a flexible structure that enables positive and powerful outcomes for individuals.
There are countless reasons why you may be considering coaching, below are typical topics some of my clients have benefited from exploring:
- Time management
- Managing relationships
- Career changes
- Job changes
- Future goals
- Establishing priorities
- Work/life balance
- Cultivating effective relationships
- Celebrating success/Bouncing back from failures
- Handling difficult conversations
- Developing leadership skills
- Managing a crisis
- Team building strategies
- Creative planning
- Problem solving
- Time management - Managing relationships
- Career changes
Everyone benefits from a personalised action plan with high value but achievable goals to keep you motivated in between sessions.
This may occur over a handful of sessions, or regular 1-1s.
Everyone is different, which is why I take great care in getting to know you, understanding your world, your challenges and your ambitions so I can provide you with tailored support that helps you reach your goals.
For the most effective & dramatic results weekly sessions are advised.
Training, qualifications & experience
- First class honours BSc Degree from Cardiff University in Applied Psychology
- MSc in Human Resources at Middlesex University, gaining Distinction
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
- Qualified Extended DISC Assessor
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (Assoc CIPD status)
- 12+ years in HR & Recruitment, specialising in recruitment for mid-senior experienced HR hires
- In 2007, I established myself as an HR professional and joined a prestigious Graduate HR Scheme with Marks & Spencer's
- I have worked with the likes of Barclays, PwC and the Royal Bank of Canada across various HR roles and projects
- At PwC I was an HR Transformation consultant and gained exposure to working on multiple projects across a number of FTSE 100 and global blue-chip firms
- As a Director within a global HR search firm, I led a team and built a new & highly successful Financial & Professional Services practice. I developed quality relationships globally and helped a number of candidates at all levels across the UK & South-East Asia to secure opportunities and gain a practical interview and CV advice along the way
“I highly recommend coaching with Fay. I knew I wanted to make changes to my job but wasn't sure where to start or even what exactly to change. The coaching process itself helped me clarify my priorities and then start to think about how to achieve them. Fay is very experienced at what she does and has a reassuring, calm, reflective style.”
Orla, Practice Manager, Children's Services
“I had career advise and interview preparation with Fay which was fantastic. Fay helped me to understand interview strategies in more detail and equipped me with the tool kit to be able to answer any question by following a particular model. She gave me confidence in my abilities to deliver a good interview.
I now have a new role and feel equipped to tackle my next promotion interview when it arises. I will certainly return for advise and guidance again.
A very knowledgeable lady who connected with me well and took time to understanding my background and where I want to go in order to consult with me thoroughly.”
Georgie, Recruitment Adviser
Areas of coaching I deal with
- 1 session for £60
- 3 sessions for £150
- 6 sessions for £280
- 12 sessions for £550
Please get in touch with me or visit my website for more information & costings of my other career coaching services that may be beneficial such as:
CV Makeovers, Interview Preparation, Mock Interviews, LinkedIn Profile Optimisation or DISC profiling.
When I work
I can be flexible Mondays & mornings / afternoons on the weekend depending on availability.