Exec Sales Coaching & Training
I am an executive sales coach & trainer. Combining over 13 years’ experience in hospitality, corporate sales and coaching enables me to deliver outstanding results, be highly effective and take sales performance, executive coaching and training to a whole new level. This is the difference that makes the difference.
I am a visiting lecturer at London School of Business & Finance delivering Business Development Techniques Course for Post Graduate Certificate Programme.
My mission is simple. I help businesses and individuals thrive in a face-paced environment. I am very effective at helping increase sales effectiveness and improve overall performance.
A few facts about me:
Over 13 years of experience in hospitality
Corporate sales background
Proven track record of delivering consistent results
In-depth understanding of sales environment
Been part of the opening team of 7 venues across London
Qualified cognitive-behavioural coach
Sales experience + coaching skills = difference that makes the difference
What is sales coaching?
Sales coaching focuses on boosting sales performance, however there is no 'one size fits all' approach as every person faces different challenges. When you reach a certain level in your career, any professional development or personal growth agenda should be reached through realising and reflecting upon your individual needs and challenges. Coaching is the most powerful and effective tool to deliver just that. So whether you need to refocus, get a clear line of sight between your sales goals and actions, boost motivation or polish your active listening skills, I've got it all covered.
Executive sales coaching addresses the following topics (but not limited too), and they are adjusted to your individual or business needs and challenges. Essentially, each coaching programme is bespoke and tailored to suit your professional development needs:
- Developing executive presence
- Sales skills audit
- Sales mistakes
- Effective close
- Effective communication skills
- Active listening
- Assertion techniques
- Overcoming performance anxiety
- Essential rules of negotiations
- Overcoming client objections
- Situational leadership
- Stress management
- Time management
- Performance management
- Well-being and professional burn-out
- Self-esteem, self-efficacy and confidence
- Overcoming perfectionism
- Tackling procrastination
Any other sales or performance related topics can be discussed and addressed upon request.
Sessions can be done 1-2-1 or in team environment online or in person.
Get in touch today to see how you or your business can benefit from sales coaching.
Benefits of sales coaching
With sales and executive coaching you or your executives become:
1. Competent: possessing the skills to fulfil the requirements of your job.
2. Aligned: sharing a sense of purpose and common values that motivate you to be more effective and work more constructively and consistently towards your personal and work goals and objectives.
3. Self-directed: demonstrating personal responsibility and accountability, leadership initiative and sound independent judgement in your role.
4. Adaptable: having the ability and motivation to continuously learn and adapt as your role and business needs change.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Association for Coaching accredited advanced diploma by Centre for Coaching:
- Certificate in coaching
- Certificate in performance coaching
- Certificate in stress management
- Certificate in psychological coaching
- Certificate in assertion and communication skills
- Certificate in health & well-being coaching
- Certificate in problem focused counselling, coaching & training
- Short course in critical approach to positive psychology at Birkbeck University
- MSc in applied positive psychology at Bucks New Uni 2017-2019
- I am a visiting lecturer at London School of Business & Finance delivering Business Development Techniques Course for Post Graduate Certificate Programme.
Member organisations *
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Sales coaching
- Executive coaching
- Peak performance coaching
- Assertion and communication skills coaching
- Sales training
- Performance coaching
- Stress management
- Intense 2-3 hours session
Photos & videos
Free 30 minutes taster session on the phone to see how coaching can help you.
£150 per hour, 3 sessions commitment required
12 weeks supercharged programme - £1,500 for 12 weekly 60 minute sessions. You can stick to bi-weekly or monthly maintenance sessions afterwards.
If you are short on time and need an emergency intense session to prepare for an upcoming big client meeting or other event, I can arrange that too. Price per 2 hrs session - £300; 3 hrs - £450.
100% satisfaction guaranteed. Pay for results only.
It is my coaching mission to help you and your business thrive and supercharge sales effectiveness and I am committed to work tirelessly to that end. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your coaching experience or results, I'll happily offer you a complimentary session to make it right.
Cancellations or missed appointments
A full 24 hours notice is required otherwise a full cost of the session will be forfeited.
Sessions can be done face to face in a Central London location (can be agreed beforehand), via Skype or phone.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 8am-8pm Saturday - 9am-1pm; Early morning session can be agreed in advance; flexible hours