Life is too short to be unhappy. I coach people to embrace change and get more out of their life.
I am a qualified and professional life and business coach with over 35 years of helping people through change.
I strive to get the most out of my own life and to have fun and joy along the way. I am a coach, a counsellor and a mentor but most of all someone who likes to live life to the full and strives to help others do the same.
I have a lifetime of experience of motivating and empowering people. My career has focussed on working in charities and enabling people of all ages and from all walks of life and backgrounds to reach their potential.
It is my passion for helping people make positive changes that led me to train initially as a Therapeutic Counsellor and subsequently as a level 7 Coach and Mentor. Together with my continued training in NLP, Mindfulness and Stress Management, I can share a range of tools and techniques with you to help you achieve your goals.
Who is coaching for? It is for you if you are:
- Stuck in some aspect of your life and not sure how to get out of it.
- Seeking a better work life balance or just a better quality of life.
- Experiencing a major life transition; Redundancy, Retirement, Bereavement, Empty Nesters and looking for a new direction.
- Feeling stressed, anxious, overwhelmed or lack of confidence
- Looking for a new adventure in life or thinking of taking a career break
- In a new situation: new parent, new job, new town, new relationship.
- Business and Executive coaching for new or experienced managers
What You Can Expect From Me
· An initial free phone or skype conversation to get to know each other and decide if this is right for you.
· A series of one-to-one coaching sessions together either in person, by phone or skype.
· Regular reviews to check and reset goals if necessary.
· Support, Challenge, Motivation from me
· Tools and techniques to achieve your goals
· A safe space to express your thoughts and feelings.
I call my approach Person-Centred Coaching as I ensure you are at the centre of the path you choose to take.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 7 Executive Coach and Leadership Mentor – qualified at the Institute of Leadership and Mentoring in 2007
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling – Goldsmiths University 1998
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Stress Management Diploma
- BA in Business Studies
- MA Social Work
- Member of the Association of Coaching
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Registered with HCPC
- DBS checked
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Career break coaching for those considering taking a long or short time away from work for travel, volunteering or other reasons. I can provide coaching pre and post your career break.
Free 40-minute initial skype call
£100 per session (1.5 hours) – 10% reduction if 6 booked in advance.
When and where will coaching take place
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly sessions.
- Coaching can be face to face, by skype or phone. Face to face sessions will take place at a mutually convenient venue or home visits can be arranged.
- Walking and coaching sessions are available.
- Breakfast coaching is available.
- Coaching over coffee sessions.