TLC Personal Coach & Mentor...
- Bespoke, Personal, Confidential coaching around Personal development, including anxiety, low mood & self awareness.
- relationship support coaching for couples & individuals... ‘the most important relationship you will ever have is with yourself’.
- holistic pregnancy, birthing fitness & post natal coaching consultancy.. because you wouldn’t run a marathon in stilettos, neither would you give birth uninformed !
It is my belief that your Coach needs to be walking their talk.. so if you are seeking a Personal coach to encourage you to become more positive & calm, then your Coach needs to have achieved that themselves.
If you are looking for Relationship support coaching for a healthy marriage then your Coach needs to have achieved that in their marriage too.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CofE, Mindfulness in Life Coaching & Biz mentoring ~ ongoing (online)
- Shaw Trust, Safeguarding ~ Sept 2018 (online)
- MB, Rethinking anxiety in Life coaching ~ Sept 2018 (5 evenings & 1 day face 2 face)
- DBS ~ updated May 2018
- Coaching Academy, Personal Coaching CPD ~ March 2016 (1 day)
- JS, Intuition CPD ~ February 2013 (2 days face 2 face)
- Mind Diet, Live well CPD workshops ~ October 2011 to January 2012 (3 days)
- Smart Training, Child protection, Equality & diversity ~ September 2011 (online)
- Equipped to Care, Relationship support for couples ~ June 2011 (120 hours face 2 face training course + real couple case studies)
- Patrick Holford, 100% health CPD workshop ~ May 2011 (2 days face 2 face)
- Middlesex University, Antenatal, birth & postnatal Doula Coach ~ May 2009 (5 day face 2 face course + online exam & attending 3 births)
- BSY, Diploma in Lifestyle Enhancement + Spiritual coaching & Introductory Ayurveda ~ August 2008 (online inc exam)
- National Childbirth Trust, Pregnancy, labour & postnatal recovery ~ July 2008 (1 day face 2 face)
- Care confidential, Pregnancy crisis training ~ June 2008 (50 hours face 2 face)
- Face mentoring services, young person mentor training ~ April 2008 (2 days face 2 face)
- Birth Consultancy, Doula Coach training programme ~ December 2006 (2 days face 2 face + online exam)
- University of Central England, Bsc(hons) Quantity Surveying ~ awarded July 1999.
For over 11 years I have worked for myself at TLC + for MindBodySkin, Coaching & mentoring individuals & couples, including online group coaching & training.
Previously I worked in commercial management for over 18 years, reaching senior management level.
Sessions are usually monthly by Skype.
My coaching is bespoke according to your specific needs.. upon an initial chat & complimentary clarity session I can design your coaching journey. I usually work with clients for 6 months to see real change... but am happy to consider 1 or 3 sessions so you can experience TLC coaching also.
European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£100 for 1 hour session.
When I work
Daytime & some evenings, flexible
Please contact me to arrange a complimentary chemistry chat & if appropriate your clarity session...
I look forward to hearing from you, blessings Estelle.
Thank you for your wise words and continued support.
A, Stratford upon Avon (1~2~1 Coaching, Relationship & Family Support)
Dear Estelle, I know I’m a little quiet in the group but I am very grateful to you & do see most of what you publish! I am very grateful to have found this group & wanted to say thank you. A, lifestyle group coaching member.
Estelle, my sessions with you have been so uplifting and thought-provoking too. Thank you so very much. AW, 121 online personal coaching.
The support I received from Estelle was invaluable. She was there for me during and after my pregnancy. I have no family members close by. Estelle was just a phone call away. She was as important as the midwife, doctor etc to me and my family.
N & A, Birmingham (Pregnancy and birth coach for home birth)
What I have taken from this group has improved my confidence & self-worth. Estelle has shown me ways to help with my mindset. I can now step back and be so self-aware of my behaviour & tackle it in the right way by knowing and being aware. Thank you. R, group coaching member inc 3 months 121 online personal coaching.
Thank you for the last 6 months where we worked much closer. Very grateful for you to join me on my journey. D, 121 online personal coaching.
The group has really helped me, love the module on decluttering. I have printed them all out and when I feel myself in need of guidance I go there first. My business has really grown and I'm now feeling the need to be in the lifestyle group more as I'm ready to go to the next level and this will help me get there -thank you Estelle. J, group coaching member.
Estelle has been a very valuable member of our team. We see many clients who have had a crisis… She has always shown compassion and support to these women. She had been very conscientious and carried out her work to a high standard. We will be sorry to lose her.
Family Support Centre Manager, Solihull.