Enki Consultants Limited - Maggie Marriott
Here at Enki Consultants Limited, Maggie is an integrative coach with qualifications in Gestalt, constellations, NLP Master Practioner and NLP coach. She has 25 years experience of successfully helping and supporting teams and individuals at all stages or their life and work through periods of change.
She will work with you in nature because she believes successful coaching includes the mind, body and soul.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications and training
- Post Graduate Certificate in Supervision
- NLP Coach Practitioner
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Post Graduate Diploma in Relational Organisational Gestalt
- The Well Grounded Therapist
- Post Graduate Certificate in Relational Organisational Gestalt
- EAGT Accreditation as GPO "Gestalt Practitioner in Organisations"
- Introduction to Constellations (by MEUS)
- Half a shade braver: The foundations of conversational leadership (by The Beyond Partnership)
- Polarity Thinking (by Julie Beedon)
- RHS Diploma in Horticulture
- Non-violet Communications - Foundation (by Shared Space UK)
- B.Ed Education & Geography
- Reclaiming the Wise Woman Retreat with Sharon Blackie
Over 25 years helping individuals and organisations plan for and manage change through 1 to 1 and team coaching.
I have worked with senior leaders to design and implement major organisational changes providing individual coaching and delivering large-scale organisational events to help manage the changes.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Nature connection
- Imposter syndrome
The first 30 minute session is free to give you the chance to find out if I am the right coach for you.
Coaching sessions normally last between 1 and 2 hours and my recommended minimum number of sessions is 6, with the flexibility to pre-pay for a number of sessions in a 12 month period which you can use as and when you need them.
I offer individual and team coaching, business consultancy and supervision using a Placefulness approach. We could be walking amongst the trees, sitting in a cabin watching wildlife, walking a local footpath or being in your favourite natural place. Together we can experiment with the best places for you and I will be there to encourage and support you as your ideas ebb and flow and begin to take shape. Once you have a shaped idea we can explore and experiment with what comes next.
A typical Placefulness coaching experience includes:
Settling in to the place where we are meeting for our coaching session by noticing the sounds, sights and smells around us for a few minutes.
Bringing to awareness the issue(s) that you most want to deal with and working together to find out where to focus first - what is most figural for you here in this place.
Keeping the question you are focusing on in your mind look around and see where you are drawn to go. This may take many forms including...
- walking and talking
- looking closely at a leaf bud or other natural object
- collecting items to map out people and issues you want to explore
- sitting in the cabin and looking out at nature and talking
You may want to repeat steps 2 and 3 a few times as your understanding grows. As the session closes we reflect on what has happened, how your awareness has changed, identify any actions you wish to take and finally consider what is left to do, if anything.
Together we can experiment with the best places for you and I will be there to encourage and support you as your ideas ebb and flow and begin to take shape. Once you have a shaped idea we can explore and experiment with what comes next.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I will work as flexibly as I can to meet your needs.