Maggie Marriott - Enki Consultants Limited
Maggie works gently with people who want changes in their lives. She will help you make visible what is happening for you in a way that will support you to make heartfelt and thoughtful choices about your future.
Sometimes you have a nagging feeling that something needs to change, or you start to have health issues which are trying to get your attention and ask you to change, and at other times the need to change is clear and urgent. Whatever stage you are at in your understanding of what changes you want or need to make, Maggie will gently bring her 30 years experience to help you make the invisible visible and then choose what actions you want to take next, with her support.
Maggie will work with you in whatever way is most supportive to you, face to face in her coaching room, walking in nature or online - or any combination of these.
As well as coaching, Maggie is a supervisor and writes articles about personal and organisational change.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications and training
- Post Graduate Certificate in Supervision
- NLP Coach Practitioner
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Post Graduate Diploma in Relational Organisational Gestalt
- The Well Grounded Therapist
- Post Graduate Certificate in Relational Organisational Gestalt
- EAGT Accreditation as GPO "Gestalt Practitioner in Organisations"
- Introduction to Constellations (by MEUS)
- Half a shade braver: The foundations of conversational leadership (by The Beyond Partnership)
- Polarity Thinking (by Julie Beedon)
- RHS Diploma in Horticulture
- Non-violet Communications - Foundation (by Shared Space UK)
- B.Ed Education & Geography
- Reclaiming the Wise Woman Retreat with Sharon Blackie
- Mundus Imaginalis - A Myth and Ecology Exploration weekend with Martin Shaw and Selena King
30 years helping individuals and organisations plan for and manage change through 1 to 1 and team coaching.
I have worked with senior leaders to design and implement major organisational changes. I have coached and mentored individuals and teams, and run large-scale organisational events to help people and organisations change.
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Nature connection
- Imposter syndrome
The first 30 minute session is free to give you the chance to find out if I am the right coach for you. You can add extra time to this session if you wish, at the rate explained below.
What's the cost? You pay me whatever your hourly pay is, because I believe coaching should be available to anyone who needs it. If you do not receive any type of income then we can discuss what is possible for you during our initial 30 minute session.
Coaching sessions normally last between 1 and 2 hours and my recommended minimum number of sessions is 6, with the flexibility to pre-pay for a number of sessions in a 12 month period which you can use as and when you need them.
I offer individual and team coaching, business consultancy and supervision, often using nature as a co-coach. We could be sitting in a cabin watching wildlife, walking amongst the trees, , walking a local footpath or being in your favourite natural place. Together we can experiment with the best places for you and I will be there to encourage and support you as your ideas ebb and flow and begin to take shape. Once you have shaped an idea or goal we can explore and experiment with what comes next.
A typical coaching experience includes:
Settling in to the place where we are meeting for our coaching session by noticing the sounds, sights and smells around us for a few minutes.
Bringing to awareness the issue(s) that you most want to deal with and working together to find out where to focus first - what is most figural for you here and now.
Keeping the question you are focusing on in your mind look around and see where you are drawn to go. This may take many forms including...
- walking and talking
- looking closely at a leaf bud or other natural object
- collecting items to map out(constellate) people and issues you want to explore
- sitting in the cabin and looking out at nature and talking
You may want to repeat steps 2 and 3 a few times as your understanding grows. As the session closes we reflect on what has happened, how your awareness has changed, identify any actions you wish to take and finally consider what is left to do, if anything.