I help clients get to grips with life. I help you to determine what you really, really want and how to get it. I aim to be straight-talking and not let you get away with excuses as to why you can't, won't, shouldn't do the things that will change your life in the positive way you desire. I expect full commitment from my clients and will give my full commitment in return. All coaching is confidental and non-judgemental.
I specialise in two main areas:
- Make a resolution and stick to it.
- Identify your strengths.
- Formulate a clear plan with timescales.
- Have an accountability partner.
- Make the impossible possible.
- Achieve it.
Stress Management coaching:
Will help you discover...
- What makes you stressed?
- What can you change?
- Can you change your thinking?
- Are you helping yourself?
- Strategies to help you deal with stress.
- Ways you can become more resilient.
Coaching is a very personal journey. We work together, following your agenda, to make your dreams come true. However large or small the changes you would like to make in your life, you can make them a reality.
Training, qualifications & experience
My training and qualifications include:
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- BEd Hons (Cantab)
- MA Educational Technology University of Bath
- Primary Certificate in Stress Management
- Association for Coaches MAC
I have 18 years experience in the education field and currently run my own small business. I have worked with a wide variety of clients with varied goals.
For more details about me and my life experience please go to my website www.elwcoaching.co.uk
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Stress Management Coaching
The value of coaching is not quantified by an hourly sum. The value of coaching reaches far beyond the hours spent talking to your actual coach. No one 'needs' coaching - we can all continue along the current path and make no changes.
HOWEVER if you would like your life to change and need some help to do it then I offer two packages:
A block of 6 bespoke coaching sessions will typically last between 3 and 4 months and will include:-
- E-mail and text support to check in, brainstorm and review
- Step-by-step support to create a motivational achievable plan of action
- A range of powerful activities and strategies to bring deep clarity, insight and continued personal growth.
A block of 9 bespoke coaching sessions will typically last between 5 and 6 months and will include the same range of support functions as the 6-session block.
Stress Management Coaching
A block of 6 bespoke coaching sessions will typically last between 2 and 3 months and will include a series of sessions discussing:-
- The stressors - what actually happened or is happening?
- The preceptual response - how do you see it?
- The emotional response - how do you feel about it?
- The physiological response - what changes do you notice in your body?
- The action response - what actions do you take?
Complimentary Introductory Session (1hr)
6 session package £480.00
9 session package £700.00
Sessions are via Zoom. Face to face sessions can be arranged depending on location and may incur an extra charge.