Emma Snipp - Transformational Life and Career Coach
"My passion is to empower career focused people who feel they may not fit the mould to navigate their workplace culture and succeed by realising their differences are in fact their biggest and most valuable asset..."
I imagine you’re here with a few questions and a lot of curiosity.
Perhaps you have an idea of why you’re here and what you want to achieve or perhaps you just feel the pull of coaching with little understanding of the whys and wherefores.
Whatever the circumstances, I am pleased you’re here.
I can help with …
- Feelings of being blocked, stuck or in a continuous unwanted cycle
- Approaching and embarking on life changes such as career moves, shifts in relationships or geographical relocation
- Reassessing your mindset and behaviours which might be blocking your career and/or progress
- Exploring areas for personal development to help you reach your goals
- Finding the confidence to ‘put yourself out there’, whether that be building networks, meeting new people or widening your business’s reach
- Quietening, befriending and controlling that inner voice who is constantly chattering at you about ‘coulds’, ‘woulds’ and ‘shoulds’
- Tackling and removing fears of being 'found out', an 'imposter' or an 'outsider'
- Embracing your authentic individuality and realising that your differences are valuable to you and your business
A Bit About Me
Before coaching, I was a Commercial Asset Manager by title and a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) by trade.
I spent 15 years at two of the most prestigious commercial property companies in the UK, based in The City of London and St James, managing prime retail and leisure parks on a portfolio valued at c.£2.4bn.
When I qualified, only 13% of MRICS were women and I found that the majority of those around me were privately educated. I quickly realised that being a working class girl from South East London meant I was not exactly your typical surveyor material.
I also quickly discovered that being 'authentically myself' meant recognising that I had alternative outlooks and a different approach to the rest of my team, and this made me as much an asset to my company as to myself.
I thoroughly enjoyed my journey as a surveyor because I was happy to live it in all my authentic glory. I made brilliant connections, landed excellent roles and had a good time along the way.
From these experiences, it has become my passion to ensure that those who feel like they don't quite fit see the power in their position, take confidence in their uniqueness and enjoy the opportunities their individuality can provide.
I offer a friendly and free one-to-one chat to discuss your goals and how we can work together to realise them.
Please message me through the contact button above or complete the contact form on my website (www.emmasnipp.co.uk) to arrange a time that suits you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Animas Accredited Diploma in Transformational Life Coaching
MRICS (Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
Distinction in MA Planning and Sustainability
2:1 BA (Hons) in English
Areas of coaching I deal with
My fees are flexible depending on package and payment options.