I am accredited coach through the Institute of Leadership and Management. I have over 20 years work experience in areas such as leadership and management, strategic and business planning, operational incident management and employee engagement and empowerment. My experience is supported by my MSc in organisational behaviour and BA in leadership and management. In addition, I am an accredited business psychologist, and Chartered Manager.
As well, as balancing my life outside of the work environment, to try and live a fulfilling and healthy life.
This vast experience enables me to empathise in particular with leaders and managers who want to make improvements to their lives.
I can support people who are stuck and don't know what they need to change to those who know what they would like to alter but haven't been able to make the change on their own.
The areas I can support people in are carrying out a life audit, enhancing delegation skills, employee empowerment, performance management smart working skills, resilience, and stress management.
I work to the Association of Coaching Code of Ethics.
I offer a free introduction meeting to understand what you would like to work on and if we are would like to work with each other.
The number of sessions is dependent on the issue you are working on, the duration of the session will be 1 hour. My style of coaching is to teach you coaching techniques that you can apply yourself, learning as you go along.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Coach in Coaching Conversations with the Institute of leadership and Management
- Centre for Coaching Certificate in Psychological Coaching
- Centre for Coaching Certificate in Coaching
- Centre for Coaching Primary Certificate in Assertive and Communication Skills
- Centre for Coaching Primary Certificate in Stress Management
- Centre for Coaching Primary Certificate in Performance Management
- Centre for Coaching Certificate in Stress and Performance Management
- Currently studying Advanced Diploma in Coaching with Centre for Coaching.
- Msc in Organisational Behaviour (Merit)
- BA (Hons) in Leadership and Management (Distinction)
- 16 years Management and Leadership experience, developing employees
- 70 hours of coaching.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
At the moment, I am available to hold sessions before 9 am and after 5pm