WHAT I OFFER
I'm a certified Option Process Counsellor and Coach.
I combine counselling, parent support and autism coaching.
I offer 1-1 sessions face to face, by video call and as a walk & talk near Bath UK. Or tailor make your perfect combination.
WHO I WORK WITH & HOW MY CLIENTS BENEFIT
My clients are mostly parents, often with autistic children. They feel clearer, more confident and connected with their children. They say they feel calmer, more empowered to respond usefully and with love to challenging situations.
I'm mum to three children including my teenage autistic son, so my coaching input gives tried and tested techniques which have massively helped my son and younger children, and my clients' children.
I help you tap into your own innate wisdom. Your ideas and strategies to change your situation come from you as only you walk in your shoes. I won't tell you what to do; rather help you find your own best answers and way forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
QUALIFICATIONS, PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & EXPERIENCE
- IAPC&M accredited Coach
- Certified Option Process Mentor-Counsellor
- Teacher (PGCE)
- 2 years experience working 1-1 with clients
International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring
The IAPC&M is an independent not-for-profit organisation, run by coaches and mentors for the benefit of coaches, mentors and training providers around the world.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
My specialism is autism and parenting coaching.
I work in other areas as specified above.
Packages start at £495 for a weekly 50 minute session for 8 weeks.
For people who want to go deeper, there are packages over 3 and 6 months.
- I genuinely feel safe talking to you and it's exciting to explore what I'm really thinking and what I really want.
- I like being able to talk without feeling judged.
- Emily is a fantastic listener and always asks the right questions.
- Emily is gentle and non-judgmental so that you feel confident to talk about anything at all.
- I feel clearer, more focused, calmer and am sleeping better.
- I know I can be the anchor for my family, stay calm even when they are not.
- I'm getting better sleep and rest.
- Emily goes beyond passion about autism and seeks to find the true person behind their behaviours.