Elise Nobileau-Forget ACC BCC MBA
I am an authentic and compassionate coach that shows up with an open mind to help you achieve your ambitions.
I am an ideal coach for clients seeking to be guided, empowered and encouraged as you look to discover a new more fulfilling direction in your career or business. I have held senior leadership positions focussing on the employee engagement aspects of the CEO’s transformation agenda. I work particularly well with clients in times of transition e.g., facing a new job, wanting to change job, promotion, having management or leadership issues, re-organisation. I help clients establish what their core values are, set their goals, and devise plans and actions to achieve them, enabling them to thrive at work and in their personal lives.
Ultimately, my clients come to me for all sorts of reasons. Some are dissatisfied or confused. Others are searching, wanting more, but aren’t sure what they want. Some have specific goals they want to reach (better communication, greater team effectiveness, how to get promoted, more confidence), but regardless of circumstances, I meet people exactly where they are and help them break through the status quo and find a better path and get unstuck.
If you want to uncover your potential, find your sense of purpose and get unstuck, I invite you to connect with me and schedule your complimentary consultation. I will explore with you how coaching can help you successfully create and transition to what’s next for you.
For more information
You can schedule a free 30-minute call to talk about what you want from coaching here: https://mycoachsays.com/schedule/ We can get to know each other, and you can decide if I’m the right coach for you. Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com or call me on 07786 432 900.
There’s lots more information about me, my clients, about coaching, and about how we would work together on my website at https://mycoachsays.com/
What is my coaching process
- We will outline the coaching outcomes with key measures of success.
- We will determine how many coaching sessions you should have (6 to 24) focused on your coaching outcomes in 50 minutes sessions
- You will get toolkits to maximize your progress between coaching sessions
- I will ensure that materials and resources are available to support your transformation
- I will provide relevant articles, publications, reading together with the use of relevant models and effective frameworks on coaching topics
How will your coaching Sessions be conducted
Apart for sessions when I coach a number of executives at the same time, coaching sessions will take place over Zoom (similar to Skype) and last approximately 50 minutes. We will book an allotted time ahead of the coaching session and we will meet at the allotted time.
How many coaching session will you need
That depends on what you wish to achieve. I ask that clients commit to a minimum of three-month coaching in order to see real sustainable change. Individual coaching will always start with a free 30-minute consultation to see if coaching is what you need and if I am the right person for you. At that time we will discuss your goals and assess how many sessions you are likely to need.
Training, qualifications & experience
I came to coaching after a 20-year career in finance and e-commerce. Throughout these years, I built experience in talent management, leadership development, performance management and employee engagement.
The benefits of my unique combination of experience and expertise include:
- An ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Certification and more than 150 hours of coaching to professionals in the private and public sector
- A CCE Board Certified Coach (BCC) certification
- Both demonstrating that I have met educational and training requirements, passed psychometrically sound coach-specific examinations, obtained experience in the field of coaching, follow strict ethics code and am committed to continuing to learn to maintain my credentials
- Over 20 years’ experience working with leaders in the private and public sectors
- Experience supporting entrepreneurs in the role of mentor with the Virgin Startup Mentorship Programme
- A Masters degree in Business Administration (“MBA”) from INSEAD a top business school
- A Masters degree in Economics (M.Sc. Econ) from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
In addition, I have held leadership positions in both very large organisations and the very small (start-ups) and managed diverse teams working with employees coming from all corners of the world.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
My fee for individual clients is £100/hour and for companies £200/hour.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||French and some Spanish|
9:00 - 21:00 Monday to Friday 11:00 - 15:00 Saturday & Sunday