Often, we know what we want to achieve, either in life or business, yet have conscious or subconscious blocks that hold us back.
I will work with you to help you overcome those barriers that are holding you back from what it is you would like to achieve.
Having worked with very many people from all walks of life to help them achieve what it is they were looking to achieve, I will do my utmost to do the same for you.
Your goals are my goals.
My key ingredient to effective coaching is the understanding of the complicated dynamics of the psychology of human behaviour, the limiting beliefs from many different sources and ability to help you overcome them; and the many years working with individuals to help them do just that. Additionally, I have a clear understanding of confidentiality and boundaries and a very clear, structured and professional approach.
Together, we will enable you to "make it happen"
Key elements of my approach include:
- Identifying objectives, encompassing short and long term goals and aspirations.
- Understanding the individuals current situation.
- Identifying and understanding the individuals key strengths and skill sets.
- Identifying and understanding the challenges and areas for growth.
- Understanding the contributing factors that have led to the current situation.
- Incorporating relevant organisational requirements and where appropriate, considering relevant confidentiality boundaries and with full consent, involving other select individuals.
- Supporting the individual and/or the organisation to think creatively and develop effective thinking to produce realistic and effective strategies.
- Focusing on execution of intentions, retaining emphasis on successful outcomes and meaningful, lasting change.
Having qualified and started working in my private practice as a counsellor in 2003, I quickly developed a specialism in Anger Management, and from there, developed my interest in Life Coaching, qualified in 2011, and have loved coaching individuals to achieve their goals ever since.
I work from my office in Stafford, though would travel to a suitable alternative location.
Though I am based in Stafford (ST174PE) I cover areas including Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Telford, Stoke-on-Trent, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, as well as all areas within approximately an hour’s drive of Stafford, within the Midlands and West Midlands.
Sessions conducted away from my office in Stafford would naturally attract an additional charge, depending on location. Please ask for clarification of costs.
Coaching is available from a minimum of a 50 minute session, with additional further25 minute multiples thereafter.
Telephone, Skype or WhatsApp contact is an option for coaching sessions and may be offered, depending on logistics and specific requirements when discussed and felt appropriate, though this is usually done once you have met and worked together to form the basis of a good working relationship.
Training, qualifications & experience
Transactional Analysis 101 - November - 2014
Diploma in Life Coaching - July - 2011
Certificate in Life coaching - November - 2010
Foundation skills in CBT - February - 2010
Certificate in NLP - July - 2008
Diploma in Counselling - September - 2003
Certificate in Counselling - July - 2001
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness skills
- Communication skills
- Conflict and mediation
- Decision making skills
- Confidence developing
- Burn out - recovering from or preventing it
- Coaching through gender transition
- Phobias and anxiety
- Alcohol and drug dependencies
- Smoking cessation
- Disordered eating
- Repetitive behaviours
£60 per 50 minute session.
By prior agreement, after the first session, multiples of £30 per 25 minutes to follow the first session, to extend working time are available.
BACS details are available on request.
ICO registration reference: Z2223503
Association for Coaching member