Hello. I'm a Career Coach and Leadership Coach. And I love this work… it’s brilliant when my clients’ dreams come true.
CAREER CHANGE COACHING
You’ll find you a new career using a proven three-stage career change coaching programme which is rigorous and methodical, yet creative and expansive. Typically, it's around eight coaching sessions:
- EXPLORE - investigate e.g. favourite skills, work motivators, professional strengths and preferred organisation types
- DREAM - generate fulfilling career possibilities, get clarity on your new career
- DISCOVER - create an action plan to get you into your new career
You'll overcome what’s holding you back to achieve a more fulfilling career to, for example:
- Be more courageous, more confident and more resilient
- Get that promotion (and pay increase) they’re after
- Have greater awareness of what could be holding them back
- To skilfully have those difficult conversations
- Inspire and motivate their teams
- Improve time management and prioritise, for better work/life balance
- Improve relationships with challenging colleagues
FIRST 100 DAYS
Your transition into a new leadership role will be accelerated with a comprehensive on-boarding strategy and action plan, created with a First 100 Days programme. You'll take charge, embed a shared purpose, build your team and achieve better results quicker – ultimately helping you pass your probation period with flying colours!
You’ll transform into a leader who drives real change, leads the agenda, has the courage to stand out and make a difference, who’s adaptable to change, and leads with their heart. We'll work through an innovative leadership development programme:
- DISCOVERING YOUR LEADERSHIP – starting with The Leadership Circle profile assessment, we'll explore where you are now as a leader, what’s holding you back
- LEADERSHIP WITHIN – here we start to unlock your leadership potential. This includes for example, building your emotional intelligence, exploring your current leadership qualities and leadership styles
- LEADING WITH OTHERS – progressing to social intelligence, you’ll be more aware of others and your impact on them, you’ll be more empathetic and connected to others, you’ll deliver a more empowering leadership style that brings the best out of others
Many of my clients are CEOs, Directors or senior business leaders.
With my coaching drawing upon over 20 years in marketing communications, many of my clients are in creative industries, for example in brand management, digital marketing, advertising agencies or media. Many are in the IT and financial services sectors, and I’ve worked with actors, TV producers and musicians too.
My clients tell me they get a lot from the sessions – some have found their new career, others deliver more effective leadership, others see fresh perspectives on a familiar problem, and all have developed inner confidence.
My clients describe me as supportive, inquisitive, probing, open, honest, positive, authentic, motivating and committed.
“I came out not only feeling positive myself, but motivated to think about my life and make the changes that would improve it. I feel clearer in myself and know about what I want, who I am and where I’m going.” (KB)
“Duncan is everything you need from a coach, he is friendly, focused, inquisitive and probing yet fully respectful of your boundaries but most of all he is incredibly supportive. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Duncan and would consider working with him again in the future.” (JW)
Read what my other clients say about the impact of coaching with me here: https://www.duncanmullercoaching.co.uk/outcomes/
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
I’m a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and an Organisational and Relationship Systems Coach (ORSC), so I’m qualified to coach individuals, pairs and groups. I’m accredited by the International Coaching Federation as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
I’ve trained in life coaching, leadership development, relationship coaching, and career change coaching at the world’s leading coaching schools. I’ve also a few creative and marketing qualifications and an MBA. (See qualifications below.)
Before becoming a Coach, I spent more than 20 years working in the creative and marketing industries – as an art director, video producer, advertising manager, yet mostly in client services roles.
I held leadership positions on accounts worth over £3million, managing teams as large as 16 people. I’ve worked in corporates. I’ve also worked in 12 agencies internationally and in the UK, across brands such as Renault, Visa, Ballantine’s, Kahlúa, Sky, HP and Chivas Regal.
I had a successful career in the creative industries: I’ve experienced leadership (good and bad), been promoted numerous times, and led many teams across many organisations.
While I enjoyed those years, I’m thrilled to have found real purpose as a coach, helping leaders and teams see fresh possibilities, reach for their dreams and get the future they want. I’m clear my mission is to unlock humanity’s potential and move people forward. I really do love this work.
THE PRACTICAL STUFF
Most sessions are done over the phone or on Skype, so the coaching takes place wherever you are – even if you’re on the other side of the world. I’m based in Ealing, London, so if you’re close by (i.e. west London) we can consider face-to-face coaching.
The overall number of sessions depends on what you want to get from your coaching. Based on experience, to create lasting change I recommend a minimum of six coaching sessions over two to three months.
CONTACT ME FOR A FREE 30-MINUTE SAMPLE SESSION
If you’re ready for change and curious about coaching, contact me on 07881 953 062 or email me for a free 30-minute sample coaching session. Let's see if we can work together...
Or for now, you may just want to find out more and take a look at my website https://www.duncanmullercoaching.co.uk/
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation, 2018
- Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching Certification (ORSCC), Centre for Right Relationship, 2015
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation, 2014
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC), Coaches Training Institute 2014
- Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching Series (ORSC), Centre for Right Relationship, 2014
- Leadership Circle Profile Certification, The Leadership Circle, 2014
- Team Coaching Certification, Team Coaching International, 2013
- Organisation and Relationship Systems (ORS) at Work, Centre for Right Relationship, 2013
- Relationship Agility, Coaches Training Institute, 2013
- Career Change Coaching Programme, Firework Coaching, 2013
- Co-Active Coach Training, Coaches Training Institute, 2013
CREATIVE, MARKETING AND BUSINESS QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in Digital Marketing (Credit) Institute of Direct Marketing, 2009
- Master of Business Administration (Merit), Open University, 2005-2007
- ISP Diploma, Institute of Sales Promotion, 1999
- Diploma in Marketing, Institute of Marketing Management, 1995-1997
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art, University of Cape Town, 1990-1993
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Career Change Coaching
I offer a free 30-minute sample coaching session.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday, 8am-7pm, Saturday 9am-1pm.