Hi I'm Denise and I run Ogwen Holistic, a professional coaching and therapy service for anyone looking to improve their health and well being, work life balance and relationships, or who is facing potentially life changing situations or dealing with grief and end of life.
Based in Bethesda, Gwynedd, I offer a solution based, holistic approach to individual problems, using creative techniques in a safe, supportive friendly environment.
I can help with:
- Managing stress and anxiety
- Grief, bereavement and end of life care
- Dietary issues
- Business motivation and development
- Confidence and self esteem
- Career choices
- Work life balance
- General support with life changing events / decisions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- PhD in Psychology (specialising in suicide and self harm)
- MA in Creative Writing
- CBT for psychosis, anxiety and stress (including relaxation workshops and meditation) brief training
- Mindfulness based CBT brief training
- NLP Level 3 Diploma
- Life Coach Level 3 and 4 Diploma (distinction)
- MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)
- Reiki I and II
Ongoing training as part of my CPD:
- Preparing for End of Life Doula training.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- End of life.
- Grief work (approaching end of life, funeral planning, living wakes, wills etc).
Counselling/coaching for a variety of issues including:
- spiritual guidance
- life coaching
- business coaching (individual)
- nutritional / dietary issues
- stress / anxiety
- confidence and self-esteem
Initial consultation (1 and a half hours) £60
Subsequent 1 hour appointments £50
Reduced rate for students, retired or those on a low income £40
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|