Debbie Reeds ~ Life & Business Coach at the Self Employment Cafe
Hello I’m Debbie, and I help novice entrepreneurs to create the lifestyle they truly desire - one with passion, flexibility and financial freedom.
If you are....
- Frustrated in your professional career and wondering if Self Employment is for you
- Wanting Self Employment but not yet convinced you can build a profitable business from your passions
- Building your business 'on the side' but wanting to build it up to be 'full time'
- Discovering the reality of building a business isn't quite as you anticipated and realising there must be an answer other than working even harder just to get by
- Simply wanting to make the process of going Self Employed as smooth and enjoyable as possible
- Help you to truly appreciate your passions and purpose and the unique contribution you make to your communities
- Coach you to explore and get a deeper understanding of the patterns and behaviours that hold you back. (Kindly and insightfully, without judgement or stoking fear)
- Give you business guidance and clear practical steps so you have a path to where you want to be. (With checklists and training videos where relevant.)
- Help you to find the right target market (niche), business model, promotion process and messaging that is right for you and your business.
- Ensure you recognise and celebrate your progress and learn from all your experiences.
- Work holistically as you balance different areas of your life and your relationships adapt to your different priorities.
- Support you to access your inner-wisdom and realise your true confidence so you see fresh possibilities for your life and business.
My coaching works best when...
- Your business is about expressing your passions and making a difference in the world, as well as making money.
- You have the freedom to make your own decisions rather than operating a franchise or multi-level marketing venture.
- You are providing (or hoping to provide) a service or bespoke products rather than volume sales.
- You see the link between developing your business ideas and your personal development.
- You are willing to take action as well as deepen your spiritual understanding.
My approach to coaching
I have rich life experiences to draw on, in business and international living, and a strong personal grounding. I have been a professional coach since 2005 and have helped hundreds of clients to discover their passions and orientate their lives around them.
My coaching is tailored to you and your current learning. There are no shortcuts to establishing a business you love but we can ensure we are focusing on the actions that are right for you.
I set out the most direct path to where you want to be without overwhelm or over complicating the process. There are mindset challenges we need to address at each stage and, of course, milestones to celebrate.
Imagine having confidence in the business you have chosen, knowing you are on the path to creating your ideal lifestyle and being clear on the actions needed for success.
Your Free Initial Consultation
Email me to book your Free Initial Consultation so I can find out more about your current situation, we can explore different options and agree your coaching objectives.
We'll explore if my one-to-one coaching package or group coaching, in the Self Employment Adventurers' Club, is right for you.
The Initial Consultation is usually a 20 minute Zoom call and, whether or not we are a good fit to work together, you will leave the call with clarity and an outline of the next steps to take.
One-to-one coaching is tailored to your objectives. Each session, our conversations enable you to discover fresh perspectives on the obstacles you face so you can resolve troublesome issues and stay inspired to keep moving forward and achieve heart-warming success, step by step.
The Self Employment Adventurers' Club includes a unique business training programme, a private Facebook community and twice monthly small group coaching sessions via Zoom.
I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and your situation and to seeing how you can best move forward to create the Self Employed Life you truly desire.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Business studies degree (BSc (Hons)) with professional qualifications in Marketing (CIOM) and Human Resources (CIPD).
- Career in Human Resources and then as Self Employed Consultant working with small and growing businesses.
- Extensive personal development including The Journey and Mastery of Self Expression.
- NLP Practitioner Level (I use this as background understanding rather than being an NLP Coach).
- Traveled, mainly in Asia and lived as expat in Hong Kong and Thailand.
- Trained with CoachU to Advanced level and achieved International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach (2007).
- Established my coaching practice in 2005 in Bangkok coaching mainly expats.
- Returned to the UK 2009 and experimented with different approaches to developing my business via events and online.
- Currently deepening my understanding of life with the Inside Out approach based on the work of Sydney Banks and Michael Neill.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Finding your Passions and Life Purpose
- Orienting your life around what’s important to you
- Transitioning to Self Employment
- Running your own business, including troubleshooting, forward planning and creating the Self Employed lifestyle you truly desire.
From £47.00 to £498.00
Free initial telephone or online session
A 6-Session Coaching package of Zoom or phone calls is £498.
The Self Employment Adventurers' Club includes 2 group coaching sessions a month and is £47 per month 'pay as you go'
The 5-task Ignite Your Vision online challenge and your Initial Conversation are both FREE!
Above are my working hours. You can see my on-line diary and book your free Initial Session at https://debbiereeds.as.me/enrol
I have a money back guarantee if my coaching does not meet your expectations, full details are available on my website.