David Mahoney - Career / Sustainable Life Change (PG Cert Coaching)
2 Robinswood Gardens
18 Soho Square
0207 1014045 / 07801 219060
Helping you be all you can.
Choice and subsequent change is challenging and often people do not know where to start. Where I excel is in working with you to understand what it is that you would like to achieve, then charting the path towards your goals.
Together we will make this journey simple, understood and easy to action. I work within an integrative framework that uses a combination of practices that we will tailor to your specific needs. This allows us to work through and understand your goals, issues and how best to achieve your dreams in a way that are both sustainable and felt. You are worthwhile, should be understood and deserve the life you want. The areas I will typically help with are:
- Sustainable personal change (i.e. re-framing relationships, low self worth, sleeping problems, etc.)
- Career change and leadership development
Many of my clients report that they start with one objective but end up resolving much more important ones. All of them would state I am warm, without judgement and capable of intelligent questioning and actionable insight.
Outside of my direct work I run a 28 person coaching and consulting business concentrated on the corporate market. Doing this work direct is to provide me the opportunity to help you directly.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Over 3000 hours experience in helping executives transition their careers
- A Post-graduate certificate in coaching from Birkbeck College
- Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Confederation
- 15 years working for some of the world's largest and well known Talent Advisory firms
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
In addition to my private work I own and run an Executive Search, Executive Coaching and Corporate Wellness consulting firm. This looks at the placement of senior leaders (C-Suite, VPs & Managers), how to empower them toward success and how businesses can make their environments happier and more productive.
Also have an interest in helping entrepreneurs starting their own firms succeed by providing clarity of thinking and emotional empowerment.
Outside of this I also have an interest in a small tech startup which I founded.
Photos & videos
My initial consultation is free and lasts between half and hour to one and a half hours and is entirely dependent upon you.
Private clients investing in themselves are charged at £150 for a 1.5 hour sessions and we recommend a six session program. If we find that you have achieved all you want to earlier, then you only pay for the sessions completed.
Corporate funded programmes are structured slightly differently and typically consist of:
- An initial 3 way discussion with the coachee and their manager to establish how they would measure a successful coaching programme.
- Six 1.5 hour coaching sessions.
- Mid-point check in with the manager to get feedback on visible progress.
- A closure meeting with the manager.
- For corporate clients 2 follow up calls post the sessions to provide some support in relation to embedding learning.
- These programmes are charged at £3,000
Team coaching interventions would be designed to meet the specific requirements of each organisation and I would provide a bespoke proposal for this type of work.
All prices exclude VAT.
Contact: 02071014045 / 07801219060 or click here to send me an email.
I am an active campaigner for Women's Rights and am an organising committee member for the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) annual Women in Energy Event.
Additionally, I have spoken at the Inclusion Convention organised by the Telegraph and have been published in the Women in Leadership publication. This is all towards my goal of contributing towards a fairer society for all.
Read the full article here.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am free to meet or speak throughout the day and will happily conduct sessions before or after work if required.