David Mahoney - Career / Sustainable Life Change (PG Cert Coaching)
2 Robinswood Gardens
18 Soho Square
0207 1014045 / 07801 219060
I run a 30 person coaching business working supporting senior level executives within their careers. However, the work I really enjoy is supporting people from every walk of life make better decisions, sleep better, improve their careers or personal relationships. Choice and subsequent change is challenging and often people do not know where to start. Where I excel is in working with you to understand what it is that you would like to achieve, then charting the path towards your goals.
Together we will make this journey simple, understood and easy to action. I work within an integrative framework that uses a combination of practices that we will tailor to your specific needs. This allows us to work through and understand your goals, issues and how best to achieve your dreams in a way that are both sustainable and felt. You are worthwhile, should be understood and deserve the life you want.
Many of my clients report that they start with one objective but end up resolving much more important ones. All of them would state I am warm, without judgement and capable of intelligent questioning and actionable insight.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Over 3000 hours experience in helping executives transition their careers
- A post-graduate certificate (distinction) in coaching from Birkbeck College
- Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Confederation
- 15 years working for some of the world's largest and well known Talent Advisory firms
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
In addition to my private work I own and run an Executive Search, Executive Coaching and Corporate Wellness consulting firm. This looks at the placement of senior leaders (C-Suite, VPs & Managers), how to empower them toward success and how businesses can make their environments happier and more productive.
Also have an interest in helping entrepreneurs starting their own firms succeed by providing clarity of thinking and emotional empowerment.
Outside of this I also have an interest in a small tech startup which I founded.
Photos & videos
My initial consultation is free and lasts between half and hour to one and a half hours and is entirely dependent upon you.
Corporate funded programmes are structured slightly differently and typically consist of:
- An initial 3 way discussion with the coachee and their manager to establish how they would measure a successful coaching programme.
- Six 1.5 hour coaching sessions.
- Mid-point check in with the manager to get feedback on visible progress.
- A closure meeting with the manager.
- For corporate clients 2 follow up calls post the sessions to provide some support in relation to embedding learning.
Team coaching interventions would be designed to meet the specific requirements of each organisation and I would provide a bespoke proposal for this type of work.
Contact: 02071014045 / 07801219060 or click here to send me an email.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am free to meet or speak throughout the day and will happily conduct sessions before or after work if required.