I started my coaching business in 1996 and have listened and worked with thousands of individuals to achieve their personal goals or business dreams. As an educator I use information with wisdom. As a sportsman, I focus on fitness for purpose, performance and results. As an entrepreneur, I challenge for growth, resilience and success.
My strengths are Leadership, Strategic Direction, Enthusiasm, Optimism, Courage. What are your strengths? We will release these into your coaching challenge. My clients come to me for:
- Executive coaching/mentoring e.g. Leadership and Management challenges, change management, mergers and integration issues.
- Business coaching/mentoring e.g. Business development, Team development, change.
- Entrepreneurship activity e.g. Business start up, ideas exploration.
- Life coaching e.g. career change, relationship support, goal setting, problem solving.
Whatever your reasons for considering getting a coach, please give me a no obligation call or email. I want to help you get the answers to the questions you have and the challenges you face. Our first session will develop your confidence and move you forward in your coaching quest. Come and discuss how you can achieve your passion and dreams.
Training, qualifications & experience
I started my counselling and coaching career in 1980! This included the following training:
- Professional Diploma in Counselling (2 year course) (Plymouth)
- Counselling and Personal Guidance - 190 hours (Somerset Education Committee)
- Certificate in Careers Education and Guidance (Somerset County Council)
- Certificate in Coaching (Results Life Coaching)
- Mastery in Coaching 7 month programme (Newfield Network)
- Master Practitioner, NLP (ITS)
- Certified Trainer NLP (Stenhouse)
- Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision (Coaching Supervision Academy)
- BA (Open univ); Cert Education (Loughborough Physical Education)
- Chartered FCIPD; FRGS
- I am a founding member of the Association of Coaching (FMAC)
- Accredited Master Coach, European Coaching Institute
- Strengthscope practitioner; Myers Briggs etc.
With over 10,000 hours of 1:1 coaching and mentoring, I feel able to gracefully and honestly hold a confidential space for my clients, so that they can confidently change and develop.
"David is a magician! Call and experience for yourself. "
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Management development.
- 'C' level coaching (CEO; CFO; CTO; COO).
- Facilitation work
- Arbitration and negotiation
Photos & videos
I offer a Free, no obligation introductory coaching session.
This will scope out any future coaching programme.
A coaching programme of 5 face to face sessions (5 x 90 minutes) together with telephone, video and email support is usually £500 - £600.
A specific coaching programme involving organisational, leadership or managerial activity may be negotiated for 6 - 9 months and an investment of £1,000 - £2,500
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|