I started my coaching business in 1996 and have listened and worked with thousands of individuals to achieve their personal goals or business dreams. As an educator I use information with wisdom. As a sportsman, I focus on fitness for purpose, performance and results. As an entrepreneur, I challenge for growth, resilience and success.
My strengths are Leadership, Strategic Direction, Enthusiasm, Optimism, Courage. I want to help you identify your strengths and release these into your coaching challenge. My clients come to me for:
- Executive coaching/mentoring e.g. Leadership and Management challenges, change management, mergers and integration issues.
- Business coaching/mentoring e.g. Business development, Team development, change.
- Life coaching e.g. career change, relationship support, goal setting, problem solving.
Whatever your query, please give me a no obligation call or email. I want to help you get the answers to the questions you have and the challenges you face. Our first session will move you forward in your coaching quest. Come and discuss how you can achieve your passion and dreams.
Training, qualifications & experience
I started my counselling and coaching career in 1980! This included the following training:
- Professional Diploma in Counselling (2 year course) (Plymouth)
- Counselling and Personal Guidance - 190 hours (Somerset Education Committee)
- Certificate in Careers Education and Guidance (Somerset County Council)
- Certificate in Coaching (Results Life Coaching)
- Mastery in Coaching 7 month programme (Newfield Network)
- Master Practitioner, NLP (ITS)
- Certified Trainer NLP (Stenhouse)
- Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision (Coaching Supervision Academy)
- BA (Open univ); Cert Education (Loughborough Physical Education)
- Chartered FCIPD; FRGS; FRSA
- I am a founding member of the Association of Coaching (FMAC)
- Accredited Master Coach, European Coaching Institute
With over 10,000 hours of 1:1 coaching and mentoring, I feel able to gracefully and honestly hold a confidential space for my clients, so that they can confidently change and develop.
"David is a magician! Call and experience for yourself. "
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Management development.
- 'C' level coaching (CEO; CFO; CTO; COO).
- Facilitation work
- Arbitration and negotiation
I offer a Free, no obligation introductory session, which is followed by a plan of action (coaching programme).
My clients tend to follow a programme ranging from £500 - £3,000
As you can imagine my clients see massive results from their work with me.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|