David Leeper BA CertEd DipCouns FMAC FCIPD FRGS Master Practitioner NLP
I started my coaching business in 1996 and have listened and worked with thousands of individuals to achieve their personal goals or business dreams. As an educator, I use information with wisdom. As a sportsman, I focus on fitness for purpose, performance and results. As an entrepreneur, I challenge for growth, resilience and success.
My strengths are leadership, strategic direction, enthusiasm, optimism, and courage - what are your strengths? We will release these into your coaching challenge.
How coaching can help
- Executive coaching/mentoring (e.g. leadership and management challenges, change management, mergers, and integration issues).
- Business coaching/mentoring (e.g. business development, team development, change).
- Entrepreneurship activity (e.g. business start-up, ideas exploration).
- Life coaching (e.g. career change, relationship support, goal setting, problem-solving).
What to expect from the first session
Through careful listening and questioning, I will begin to understand the nature and scope of the challenge you want to work on. This first session will give you confidence to consider possible actions and strategies to progress. We will identify tools and techniques that will transform your approach and move you forward. I will act as a sounding board as we create possible scenarios of action. You will be able to share confidentially.
Your coaching/mentoring programme
We will agree the frequency and number of sessions to meet (face to face; video link). I will outline the support package of What's App, emails, check in/progress calls etc. This will include any resources which will accelerate you achieving your goals.
Your first step
Accept the initial free coaching session by emailing me or phoning my mobile 07966 491673.
I will be committed to the agreed programme we negotiate.
Training, qualifications & experience
I started my counselling and coaching career in 1980! This included the following training:
- Professional Diploma in Counselling (2 year course) (Plymouth)
- Certificate in Careers Education and Guidance (Somerset County Council)
- Certificate in Coaching (Results Life Coaching)
- Mastery in Coaching 7 month programme (Newfield Network)
- Master Practitioner, NLP (ITS)
- Certified Trainer NLP (Stenhouse)
- Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision (Coaching Supervision Academy)
- BA (Open University)
- Cert Education (Loughborough Physical Education)
- FCIPD (Chartered Fellow, Chartered Institute Personnel and Development)
- FRGS (Fellow Royal Geographical Society)
- FMAC (Founding member of the Association of Coaching)
- Accredited Master Coach, European Coaching Institute
- Strengthscope practitioner; Myers Briggs qualified etc.
With over 10,000 hours of 1:1 coaching and mentoring, I feel able to gracefully and honestly hold a confidential space for my clients, so that they can confidently change and develop.
"David is a magician! Call and experience for yourself. "
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- management development
- 'C' level coaching (CEO; CFO; CTO; COO)
- facilitation work
- arbitration and negotiation
I offer a free, no-obligation introductory coaching session. This will scope out any future coaching programme.
A life coach/mentoring programme might be 5 face to face sessions (5 x 90 minutes) together with telephone, video, and email support. Please let me know if you have any exceptional circumstances to be considered. £500.
A specific executive coaching/mentoring programme involving organisational, leadership or managerial activity may be negotiated for 6 months. For example, a manager wanting to develop leadership. £1,000.