14 School Row
David delivers results to help Business Leaders, Managers, Athletes, Teams and Organisations to flourish. He ensures that you learn simple practical strategies to achieve your aims where he combines personal insights along with cutting edge tools from elite sport to inspire you.
He specialises in the following areas:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Mental Toughness/Resilience Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Sport Performance Coaching
- High Performance Lifestyle Coaching
David offers a mobile consultancy service, where he travels (UK, Europe and Internationally) to meet individuals, teams and organisations at a venue of their choice to help them achieve their goals.
He has a special interest in Mental Toughness and Leadership development, understanding how people perceive and deal with stress and pressure. With his proven ability he then combines vision and creativity to develop and implement personalised programmes to support individuals.
Sport Psychology Expertise
As a HCPC Registered Sport and Exercise Psychologist, David utilizes strength and solution based approaches, cognitive restructuring, imagery and hypnosis to help clients.
He works to help people manage their thoughts and emotions finding complimentary ways to bring about optimal intensity and relaxation levels for individuals.
David practises what he preaches and has personally completed meditation and mindfulness exercises for a number of years and has seen the benefits it has made to his own life in many ways, including enhanced focus and concentration.
David’s early career was in the travel industry, where he worked in a variety of customer service roles and supervisory positions. As a Branch Manager, David was at the forefront of staff development programmes, developing a strong customer focused culture and introducing many new working practises.
Since his career in the travel industry ended, David has worked for 8 years offering a consultancy service, where he assists business leaders, managers, athletes, teams and organisations to achieve their individual and collective goals through:
1) Mental toughness is a plastic personality trait which determines or limits people to deal effectively with challenge, stressors and pressure. At an individual and group level, it is hugely important and can be a factor in a person or organisation's success. As a licensed user for the psychometric tool, MTQ48, David can provide quantifiable measurability for individuals and groups at the start, middle and end of coaching programmes. He couples this approach, where people can clearly see a rate of investment (ROI) with innovative coaching sessions, to break down individual barriers and ensure positive momentum. Improving performance, well-being and dealing proactively with transitions are the areas David specialises in.
2) David combines his knowledge of developing mental toughness by utilising i3 profiling and other assessment tools to help business leaders, managers, athletes and coaches to develop outstanding leadership skills, so that they provide motivation to others to enthusiastically follow and give maximum effort consistently.
He is proud of the effectiveness of his work where he has helped many people achieve their goals. From professional footballers and rugby players to leading executives and management teams.
If you are looking to gain an edge on your performance or improve your well-being please get in touch...
Trust is imperative to David, therefore his work remains strictly confidential and chooses not to publicise what he does without the approval of his clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP and Hypnotherapy Practitioner
- Level 3 Personal Training
- BSc Psychology
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Performance Coaching Award
- i3 Profiling Associate
- Mental Toughness MTQ48 License Holder
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Below are some locations that David is happy to travel to in Northern England and Scotland (this list is not fully comprehensive):
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Berwick Upon Tweed
Photos & videos
Why not contact me for a free booster or strategy session?
When we have spoken we'll both know if we are the right fit for each other and if coaching is going to help you achieve your aims.
David typically offers solution based bespoke coaching programmes of 4+ sessions, as well as, Performance or Well-Being MOTs.
The cost will vary between £60 - £110 per hour dependent on the service or package agreed and the complexity of the challenge that you are looking to overcome.
Let's chat ????
You can receive coaching in 3 ways when working with David:
1, Online using Skype
2, By telephone
3, Face to Face
He has learned that the best type of coaching is the one that works for you. The skills David has mastered could help you on an exciting journey and help you to achieve your ambitions. You may laugh as you say to yourself “Am I like that”, “Do I really do that” or “I just didn’t see myself that way”.
David is fully committed to helping people achieve their potential and open up new possibilities. These are the values, principles and behaviours that he follows in providing a high quality service and excellent value for money.
How can David can help you?
- By promoting a positive, fun and creative environment
- Make you feel valued and appreciated
- Work with my clients as a team to accomplish results and win
- Display openness and curiosity to learn from anyone and anywhere
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
- Support you in reaching your full potential
What David will not do?
- Over complicate matters
- Leave you to sink or swim
Let's chat to understand how we can work together.....
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
David is available from 0700 - 2100 Monday to Friday and occasionally works on Saturdays to fit in with client needs. You can expect an email response from David within 24 hours.