Corinne Worsley - Coaching and Mentoring for Professional Women
I'm Corinne and I coach and mentor professional women.
I help you regain clarity, confidence and control in your life, get clear on who you are and what you want, and step into the life of ease, excellence and fulfilment you so deeply desire.
I'm here for you if:
- You’re feeling increasingly stressed and overwhelmed by work and life
- You find yourself zoning out in meetings and having to ask people to kindly repeat what they just said when you’re asked to contribute
- You’ve devoted years of your life to cultivating your career but it hasn’t brought you the fulfilment you hoped it would
- You feel overworked and under appreciated
- Life looks full on the outside but feels empty on the inside
- Personal life. What personal life?
- Your to do list seems never ending and you can’t see any light at the end of the tunnel
- You’re constantly tired, exhausted even, and you just don’t know how you’ll ever get your energy back
- You want to give your best in life but feel like you’re running on empty
- You know you have immense potential to do great things but you’re losing hope that it will ever happen for you
- You find yourself thinking more and more often “surely there has to be more to life than this?”
Through working together you can expect:
- To start sleeping through the night as standard not as an exception
- To wake up feeling ready for the day rather than wondering how soon you’ll be able to get back under the duvet
- To feel empowered in all areas of your life because you have clarity about who you are and you’re no longer afraid to ask for what you want.
- To feel an air of lightness and ease most days not just the first day of your all too infrequent holidays
- To no longer snap at the people you care about most because you are now running the show not your moods
- Your relationships to change and evolve simply because you now see life from an empowered perspective
- To feel like you are living from a place of clarity, choice and control. Bliss!
Sound good? How much longer are you going to wait to feel this way, to love your life again?
There's no time to waste. Contact me today at here to organise a free discovery call. I'll be in touch within 48 hours to organise a time for us to talk.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a certified Life Coach having completed my training with the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) and I have completed several courses in Positive Psychology.
I am also a qualified accountant having worked in corporate for over twelve years before deciding to retrain as a life coach.
Having worked with many of the world's top coaches I have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with my clients.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
There are three ways we can work together.
Re-Vamp: Over the course of 90 days we will work together to get clear on who you are and what you want and on what's stopping you from living your best life. Together we'll create a personalised blueprint for your life.
Re-Vive: This is a six week intensive programme in which you'll get clarity on what's working in your life and what's not. We'll work together to get your life back on track and put you in the driving seat.
Re-Set: This is a package of three sessions that can be used as an introduction to us working together over a longer period or as a top up after completing either the Re-Vamp or Re-Vive packages.
For more details of my packages click here: www.corinneworsley.com/programmes/
I'm also open to creating bespoke packages so if you you don't see something that works for you, don't let that stop you. Just email me and I'll be in touch to organise for us to chat.
If you'd like to have a no obligation conversation about working together, just email me. I'll be in touch within 48 hours to arrange a time for us to speak. Conversations last between 30 and 45 minutes.
What my clients say:
Working with Corinne gave me an awareness of my thoughts and perspectives that I have never had before. She helped me to create an awareness of behaviours and patterns that were creating obstacles in my own life. Corinne is very caring and her non judgmental approach can put anyone at ease. She is action oriented and helped me a great deal in changing my thoughts and actions. Corinne is such a brilliant coach and I am very grateful for our time together.
Claudia Phipps, Texas
Looking back on my experience with Corinne as a coach, it has come clear that she was a bridge, a vigorous support for me. When we met I had no idea how to be that person I wanted to become. She didn’t hold my hand, she stood back, she didn’t judge, she watched, she gave positive assurance and occasionally asked a very purposeful question which drove me to find the answer myself. She is exceptional in that she enlivens self assurance and growth. I cannot endorse her strongly enough.
Jil Orpen, London
Since working with Corinne my confidence in myself as a woman has increased. I am now exploring my femininity, something I have never done before, and I am loving it! My relationships with my family have improved tenfold because I now give myself permission to be me and I know that my assumptions about what other people think of me are all in my head, they’re not the truth. Corinne gave me time to think about how I was feeling, always made sure she fully understood what I was trying to say and gave me the encouragement I needed to be me. Where appropriate Corinne also gave me extra resources to support the work we were doing. I would definitely recommend working with Corinne. We spend money on so many things without even thinking. This is a life changing investment. Thank you so much for helping me to find the real me. I am continuing to grow and I’m now using my own experience to help others.
Lynne Clarke, Coatbridge
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am currently taking on new clients. I aim to be as flexible as possible so sessions are available on weekdays, evenings and on Saturday mornings, face to face, via Skype or over the phone.