Corbiere Coaching - Life/Executive Coaching with Corinna McShane, FRGS, FRSA
Thank you for visiting my page.
I'm Corinna McShane, Founder and Coach at Corbiere Coaching Limited, delivering qualified & accredited Life coaching for personal development and Executive coaching for senior executives and small business owners.
I’ve coached people on a wide variety of different areas from improving work life balance; setting up new businesses and building confidence; to coping with bereavement; career development; life fulfilment and more.
I am proud to be a Member of the International Coaching Federation and adhere to their Code of Ethics. I'm also delighted to be one of a small number of coaches in the UK accredited by the CPD Standards Office. This provides a tremendous added bonus, as Executive Coaching sessions can contribute towards professional and organisational CPD requirements.
I really do believe that with hard work, dedication and planning, almost anything is possible. For as long as I can remember, I wanted to go to the North Pole - the real one at 90 degrees North, not Lapland! After waiting more years than I care to admit, in April 2017 I found myself proudly standing at the top of the world. I totally understand that not everyone enjoys -39 c (!) but I've not met a person yet who doesn't want to change something about their personal or professional life. This is where coaching can help.
BA Hons, MSc, AMIEnvSc, FRGS, FRSA
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm a professional, qualified, accredited and insured coach. I have 20 years senior level marketing, communications and strategic planning experience with brands such as the BBC and British Airways.
- Diploma Personal Performance Coaching - Merit
The Diploma is The Coaching Academy's flagship programme, accredited by the International Coaching Foundation.
- DiSC Personality Profiling Accreditation - The Coaching Academy
- Accredited Certificate in Positive Psychology - Animas
(accredited by the International Coaching Foundation).
- CPD Accredited Coach - The CPD Standards Office
- MSc Climate Change Impacts & Sustainability - Distinction
- BA Hons English, Economics & Drama
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- International Coaching Federation - Member
- Royal Society of Arts - Fellow (FRSA)
- Royal Geographical Society - Fellow (FRGS)
- Institution of Environmental Sciences - Associate Member (AMIEnvSc.)
- Equity - Member
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- DiSC personality profiling
- realising potential
- returning to work
- learning & growth
- unfulfilled dreams
- marketing & sales strategy
- business plan development
- time management & prioritisation
- communication skills
- removing self-imposed limitations
- understanding self motivators and stressors
- completing long term projects
- personal meaning & fulfilment
Life coaching - for personal development
I offer an initial THREE month package:
- Initial 45 minute introduction
- SIX one to one coaching sessions (ideally fortnightly)
- All sessions 60 minutes and held face to face in W4 or via Skype
- Summary DiSC personality profile
- Optional exercises to increase self awareness
Executive coaching - for professional development, supporting those working at a senior level within a corporate environment or small business owners.
I offer an initial FOUR month package:
- Initial 45 minute consultation
- EIGHT one to one coaching sessions (ideally fortnightly)
- All sessions 90 minutes and held face to face in W4 or via Skype
- In-depth DiSC profile report
- CPD Certificate relating to hours coached
- Optional exercises to increase self-knowledge
Please contact me for fees and payment options.
Unlike many other coaches, I prefer to meet face to face in an informal relaxed setting such as a coffee shop, rather than holding sessions over the phone. Corbiere Coaching Limited is based in Chiswick, W4. If you live/work outside West London, we can meet via Skype.
I have always been a good listener, someone people turn to in confidence and its rewarding to be able to use these competencies to help others. If my approach sounds good to you, please do get in touch to arrange a complimentary 45 minute introduction session, I'd love to hear from you.
Corbiere Coaching Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, company number 11776251.
"Life coaching with Corinna was the lifeline I did not realise I needed. The sessions came a few weeks after the bereavement of one of my parents – I seriously doubted I would ever be happy again but my sessions with Corinna have made this achievable." India (Life Coaching)
"Corinna really helped me focus on how to launch my new business whilst juggling my existing personal commitments, in order to find the right work-life balance. We worked on identifying realistic objectives, how I could achieve them within a timescale, what existing skills I could use or new ones I might learn. Corinna was especially helpful with the branding and marketing aspects of my business. As a result of our sessions I am able to better organise my time and have new methods of working which will benefit me in the future." Joanna (Executive Coaching)
"Working with Corinna has been a fantastic experience. Corinna has helped me identify the areas of my business I need to focus on, plan accordingly and construct a really good business plan to work from going forward. The sessions were really useful, motivating and the way Corinna would follow up with tips and help really made a difference." Luke (Executive Coaching)
"I can honestly say that life coaching has proven to be life changing for me. I enjoyed the process from start to finish and am much happier since I first started. I achieved all my goals and I’m so proud of myself and so thankful that I was able to receive coaching." Shafia (Life Coaching)