Coraline Pawlak- confidence and career coach
Thank you for taking a look at this page- I hope that you will find some helpful insights into Coaching and my own professional approach. If you have any further questions about my professional background, a typical coaching session or my services (as I am trying to make this profile as easy to digest as possible!), feel free to get in touch or visit my website: www.connectincoaching.com
Clients I coach
With a professional background in adult education, entrepreneurship and within the charity sector, I have developed a strong interest in personal development, leadership coaching and ethical businesses/services for several years. I love helping clients connect with what really matters to them and co-create strategies (while challenging thinking/emotional processes) to enable them to reach a specific goal within their personal or professional life.
My clients are usually value-driven individuals wanting to either:
- work on their self-esteem, self-worth and confidence for emotional well-being
- have a better understanding of their strengths and values to find their direction
- develop their emotional intelligence for more effective interpersonal skills
- get clarity of what is important to them and create a career aligned with those needs
- change career for ethical, mission-led businesses or services having a positive impact on the community
- continue their personal growth through coaching and personal development tools
How I can help
My approach consists of:
- Holistic coaching with structured strategies
- Personality and strengths finder tests
- Value finder assessments
- NLP & CBT tools
- Emotional intelligence models
- Performance and Leadership Coaching
- Visualisation work
- Weekly monitoring questionnaire
"Coraline supported me with such fluency, professionalism and encouragement. Coraline is extremely warm, whereas even my often stand-offish character relaxed easily with her. She was someone I could easily trust with my most personal life challenges and feelings. She asked me powerful questions which stopped me in my tracks and made me change my whole perception or idea about particular aspects of my life. Coraline gently challenged me to get beyond certain limiting ideas I had about myself and gave me plenty of space to digest these changes. She was genuinely interested and listened carefully throughout our sessions, providing thoughtful input. Thank you Coraline for bringing clarity back into my life and breaking down the barriers to connection and passion." Marios L, fitness coach
"I would not hesitate to recommend Coraline, following my coaching sessions with her. It was a powerful experience to be genuinely listened to as she could read beyong the words through my tone of voice and body language. She was very intuitive and quickly knew when to challenge me. During each session I realised and understood what my barriers and needs were, and we discussed together what steps I could take to overcome these. I realised that there is value in her coaching techniques for anyone, in any walk of life. Coraline's coaching did impact me. I have made really positive changes in my life. Thank you for your help!" Caroline- senior analyst - Global Asset management
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified life coach at the Coaching Training Institute- organisation accredited by the ICF
- Creating personal development resources for charities and well-known organisations promoting Well-being, Emotional intelligence/management and Mindfulness
- Designing & facilitating Mentoring and Coaching training for L&D and HR professionals within the charity sector
- Coach/mentor at the Aspire Foundation -helped female social entrepreneurs develop leadership and confidence skills in their organisation
- Coach/mentor at Impact Hub -helped social entrepreneurs with confidence & performance
- Performance Coaching Training with the Centre for Coaching (British psychology Society, Institute of Leadership & Management, Association for Coaching, and International Society for Coaching Psychology accredited)
- Attending regular personal development and coaching workshops/seminars
- Fully insured by a professional liability insurance
- Other professional experience: lecturer at City University, King's College, London Business School
- Other qualifications: MA in adult education, Certificate of Teaching Practice
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
FREE INITIAL 30min SESSION over the phone/skype
Starting price: From £70/ session
Feel free to get in touch for more information
As I believe everyone should be able to access coaching, I offer some limited spaces at a discounted fee. Get in touch for more details.
How long are the sessions?
Each session lasts 50min.
How regular are the sessions?
Sessions are generally scheduled every week or fortnightly depending on your needs. The minimum commitment is for 5 sessions.
What happens in between the sessions?
Because personal development is an ongoing journey and most importantly, your own journey, you will have some exercises and inquiries suggested at the end of each coaching session to help you deepen your learning and exploration process.
I offer coaching sessions in English or in French
I love hiking, practising mindfulness & yoga and simply spending time in Nature
I am passionate about Personal Development, particularly self-esteem related challenges and Emotional Intelligence
I play the piano and sing
I enjoy traveling, discovering new places, connecting with people
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|