Colin Symington-Bailey. Synthesising Confidence & Clarity from Stress &Overwhelm
- UK Independent Life Coach of the Year - ACQ5 Global Awards 2018
- UK Life Coach of the Year - Corporate LiveWire Innovation and Excellence Awards, 2019
- Most Trusted in Mental Healthcare Services (UK) - Global Business Insight Awards, 2019
- Featured in CV Magazine's 2018 Coaching Elite - The Leading Coach in Pinner
There are effectively two reasons that you’re not currently living the life that you want to be living.
The first is clarity. Do you know exactly what it is that you desire?
You have a clear picture of what you don’t want... You don’t want to be unhealthy, unhappy, unfulfilled, for example… But what do you want? And how clear is that image in your mind? What, for example, does healthy, happy or fulfilled look like to you?
Consider the example of a sat-nav system...
The more detailed the co-ordinates that you enter, the closer that you will find yourself to your destination. Take Big Ben for example… If you were to type “London” into your hypothetical sat-nav, you would be searching for a needle in a 1 572km² haystack. Type in “Westminster”, however, and you would have a much greater chance of success. The greater the level of detail - or clarity - the easier it becomes to successfully navigate towards your desired "destination".
The second reason that you’re not living the life that you want to be living, is a lack of confidence. You may call it fear, but when you are armed with the shield of confidence, fear need not be an issue…
There is what psychologists call a “confidence-competence loop” – the more competent you become, the more confidence you develop. Here, however, is where the problem arises – it’s the lack of initial confidence that prevents you from taking the first step. As my mentor, Bob Proctor would say, “It’s the start that stops most people.”
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao Tzu.
How much longer are you prepared to settle? “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage” – Dale Carnegie.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life… Something needs to change! If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got. You need a different perspective, or, as Einstein says, “a different level of thinking.”
“Change is inevitable – personal growth is a choice.” Bob Proctor. You have a choice to make, and - as Tony Robbins suggests, “it is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped". You can choose to reinforce your excuses, or you can make a decision, and start NOW, to take the first step towards the life of your dreams…
Make a decision. Shape your destiny. Cut through your excuses and design your new life.
Or don’t – the choice is yours…
- “I was having serious problems in my life, my work was causing me a great deal of stress and I felt helpless in being able to tackle the situation. The transformation has been dramatic, I am a far more confident and decisive person, I am more aware of my surroundings and how I can control my emotions in difficult situations. I have a new enthusiasm for life, and credit must go to Colin for helping that transformation to happen."
- “I now feel more focused. My confidence has ascended since I started the coaching, thanks to Colin, and I feel happy and in control with my new found confidence. I now believe in myself. I feel strong enough to accomplish my goal I had only dreamt about.”
(Additional testimonials are available at http://cs-bcoaching.com/testimonials/ )
You are different. Unique. You know that you are destined for something greater. It’s time to take back control!
Apply for your complimentary breakthrough session, and let’s unleash your true potential – armed with the sword of clarity and the shield of confidence…
There are no strangers - only friends that we haven't yet met. I look forward to meeting with you soon…
Have a GREAT day!
Training, qualifications & experience
Einstein said that you cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking that you used to create it. You can not heal in the environment which made you sick.
In order to experience a different level of thinking, it is essential that you entertain a certain level of vulnerability, and that you trust your coach implicitly to support you through your own uncharted territory - towards the life of your dreams.
"I don’t think I really believed that I would be living the lifestyle I dreamt of, but the truth is that I am! ...with Colin’s support and positivity I now believe that I really can have what I want! I can’t thank Colin enough for the changes he’s helped me to make in my life.” (Kate)
Trust and vulnerability is the glue that bonds the coaching relationship together.
Coaching is definitely not "One Size Fits All" - it is crucial that you have the right coach for you. Would you enter into a relationship without first meeting the person? So why should coaching be any different? It is a relationship, after all....
To "test-drive" the coaching relationship - and our potential compatibility - please apply for a complimentary breakthrough experience at https://my.timetrade.com/book/CDYSR
Let's meet for a chat...
A little more about me...
I am the best-selling author of "What DO You Think?" and founder of CS-BCoaching and The Art of Balanced Living. I am a professional Mentor, Speaker, CPD Accredited MasterCoach, and certified Eating Psychology Coach, having qualified with merit through The Coaching Academy - the world's largest coach training organisation of its type.
Furthermore, as a certified consultant within the world-renowned Proctor Gallagher Institute, I am privileged to be personally mentored by Bob Proctor - widely considered to be one of the greatest teachers in the world on the topic of human potential, success, and growth.
I have been featured in CV Magazine's "2018 Coaching Elite", and was shortlisted in two categories for The International Coaching Awards, 2017 - "Life Coach of the Year", and "International Life Coach of the Year". I was voted "Highly Commended" for Entrepreneur of the Year in The Centre of Excellence Awards, 2018, and was shortlisted in The Silicon Review's "50 Leading Companies of the Year".
I was approached to contribute towards Winspiration Day, 2018 - one of only ninety selected global thought-leaders and educators - sharing the global stage with Bob Proctor and Blaine Bartlett, amongst others... I am also honoured to serve on the WBECS (World Business and Executive Coach Summit) coaching team. I am a featured author for One Tribe Magazine, and a contributing author for Arianna Huffington's Thrive Global.
I have also studied "The Breakthrough System" and "Core 100" programmes through The (Tony) Robbins Madanes Training Centre, and have attended Tony Robbins' flagship live event, "Unleash The Power Within." In September, 2017, I attended Brendon Burchard's "High Performance Academy" live seminar in San Diego, California, and have since certified as a High Performance Master.
I am a CPD Accredited Coach, an NLP Master Practitioner, and a Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Practitioner. I am certified also in "The Science of Happiness" through Berkeley, University of California, and "Buddhism Through Its Scriptures" through Harvard University, as well as in Stress Management. I am also an accredited Mental Health First Aid Instructor.
I studied Hotel Management at The Durban Institute of Technology - with distinction - and have amassed in excess of 25 years' managerial and training experience within the Hospitality and Retail sectors - culminating in the role of Master Trainer at Lillywhites, Piccadilly Circus. To put it simply, I understand what "makes people tick" - personally and professionally.
With experience in major corporations such as McDonald's, Holiday Inn, Sun International (where I had the honour of meeting Nelson Mandela), Southern Sun, Whitbread, Tesco, ASDA WAL*MART, SportsDirect, Debenhams and Lillywhites (to name but a few,) I also possess extensive knowledge of the corporate arena.
Through a unique blend of Coaching, NLP, Mindfulness, and Neuroscience; coupled with extensive managerial and interpersonal experience - delivering exceptional (award-winning) customer service - Colin is a catalyst for positive, meaningful and lasting transformation.
A Brief Summary of Qualifications and Training:
- UK Independent Life Coach of the Year - ACQ5 Global Awards, 2018
- UK Life Coach of the Year - Corporate LiveWire Innovation and Excellence Awards, 2019
- Thinking Into Results Certified Consultant - The Proctor Gallagher Institute
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma - The Coaching Academy (Merit)
- Certified MasterCoach
- Certified High Performance Master - Brendon Burchard's High Performance Academy
- NLP Master Practitioner - The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Recovery Coaching - The Coaching Academy
- Diploma in The Psychology of Eating (Distinction)
- Diploma in Couples and Family Therapy (Distinction)
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Practitioner - IANLPC Accredited
- CPD Accredited Coach
- WBECS Coaching Team
- Accredited Mental Health First Aid Instructor - MHFA England
- Certified in Stress Management
- "The Breakthrough System" - Robbins-Madanes Training Centre
- Neuroscience for Coaches - Amy Brann
- "Buddhism Through Its Scriptures" - Harvard University
- "The Science of Happiness" - University of California, Berkeley
- "2018 Coaching Elite, Leading Coach in Pinner" - CV Magazine
- Shortlisted for The Silicon Review's "50 Leading Companies of the Year"
- Highly Commended, "Entrepreneur of the Year" - Centre of Excellence Awards, 2018.
- Shortlisted in two categories for The International Coaching Awards, 2017 - Life Coach of the Year, and International Life Coach of the Year
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Family and Relationships
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Anxiety and Stress Reduction
- Emotional Intelligence
- Work/Life Balance
- Youth Coaching
- Law of Attraction
- Cognitive Reprogramming
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- DiSC Personality Profiling
- Psychology of Eating
Photos & videos
Coaching is not a "One Size Fits All" approach - I work differently with everybody, simply because everybody that I work with is different.
To arrange a complimentary breakthrough session, or for any other questions regarding my coaching programmes, including "Thinking Into Results," please apply for a personal appointment through https://my.timetrade.com/book/CDYSR
You can also call me directly on 07931 248744. If I am with a client, and unable to take your call, then please leave a short message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
More details are available through http://cs-bcoaching.com/ which also includes links to my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/LifeCoachInLondon/), LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-symington-bailey-12558616/), and YouTube video channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWxdn86pWBC57WZFUoTMVg).
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Have a GREAT day!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|