Colin Symington-Bailey | ACQ5 Independent Life Coach of the Year, 2018 and 2019
"I don’t think I really believed that I would be living the lifestyle I dreamt of, but the truth is that I am! With Colin’s support and positivity I now believe that I really can have what I want! I can’t thank Colin enough for the changes he’s helped me to make in my life.” Kate
If you keep doing what you’ve always done, then why are you be surprised that you continue to get what you’ve always gotten? (And isn't that the essence of Einstein’s definition of insanity – “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result”?)
Something needs to change...
We have all been conditioned to think the way that we do – and at least 90% of our “thinking” is subconscious, or habitual. There is a difference between reacting and responding...
Wouldn't you love to learn how to build new habits? How to shift your paradigms? It's time to upgrade your personal operating system.
I am personally mentored by Bob Proctor, the world’s greatest living teacher on the topics of human potential, success and prosperity. Bob – the star of “The Secret” – has distilled more than 58 years of studying personal growth and abundance, and he has personally shared his secrets with me…
There is a definite formula for success. I have implemented it to radically transform my life; and the lives of my clients…
And you can implement it too…
One of life's greatest regrets is that we wait too long to start living - Are You Ready To START?
As my mentor, Bob Proctor would say, “It’s the start that stops most people.” Any goal worthy of you should both scare you and excite you, and - however great your goal - “the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”.
You have a choice to make, and - as Tony Robbins suggests - “it is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped". You can choose to reinforce your excuses, or you can make a decision, and take the first steps towards the life of your dreams.
Make a decision. Shape your destiny. Cut through your excuses and design your new life.
Or don’t – the choice is yours…
- “I was having serious problems in my life, my work was causing me a great deal of stress and I felt helpless in being able to tackle the situation. The transformation has been dramatic, I am a far more confident and decisive person, I am more aware of my surroundings and how I can control my emotions in difficult situations. I have a new enthusiasm for life, and credit must go to Colin for helping that transformation to happen."
- “I now feel more focused. My confidence has ascended since I started the coaching, thanks to Colin, and I feel happy and in control with my new found confidence. I now believe in myself. I feel strong enough to accomplish my goal I had only dreamt about.”
(Additional testimonials are available at http://cs-bcoaching.com/testimonials/ )
You are different. Unique. You are destined for something greater. Apply for your complimentary breakthrough and clarity session at https://my.timetrade.com/book/CDYSR, and unleash your true potential.
There are no strangers - only friends that we haven't yet met. I look forward to meeting with you soon…
Have a GREAT day!
Training, qualifications & experience
Einstein said that you cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking that you used to create it. You can not heal in the environment which made you sick.
In order to experience a different level of thinking, it is essential that you entertain a certain level of vulnerability, and that you trust your coach implicitly to support you through your own uncharted territory - towards the life of your dreams.
Trust and vulnerability are the glue that bonds the coaching relationship together.
Coaching is definitely not "One Size Fits All" - it is crucial that you have the right coach for you. Would you enter into any relationship without first meeting the person? So why should coaching be any different? It is a relationship, after all....
To "test-drive" the coaching relationship - and our potential compatibility - please apply for a complimentary breakthrough experience at https://my.timetrade.com/book/CDYSR
Let's meet for a chat...
A little more about me...
I am the best-selling author of "What DO You Think?" and founder of CS-BCoaching and START! I am a professional Mentor, Speaker, CPD Accredited MasterCoach, and certified Eating Psychology Coach, having qualified with merit through The Coaching Academy - the world's largest coach training organisation of its type. I am also an accredited Mental Health Instructor through MHFA England. I have been privileged to receive a number of recognitions for my coaching, and some of these are listed below.
Furthermore, as a certified consultant within the world-renowned Proctor Gallagher Institute, I am privileged to be personally mentored by Bob Proctor - widely considered to be one of the greatest teachers in the world on the topic of human potential, success, and growth.
I have been featured in CV Magazine's "2018 Coaching Elite", and was shortlisted in two categories for The International Coaching Awards, 2017 - "Life Coach of the Year", and "International Life Coach of the Year". I was also shortlisted in The Silicon Review's "50 Leading Companies of the Year".
I was approached to contribute towards Winspiration Day, 2018 - one of only ninety selected global thought-leaders and educators - sharing the global stage with Bob Proctor and Blaine Bartlett, amongst others... I am also honoured to serve on the WBECS (World Business and Executive Coach Summit) coaching team. I am a featured author for One Tribe Magazine, and a contributing author for Arianna Huffington's Thrive Global.
I have also studied "The Breakthrough System" and "Core 100" programmes through The (Tony) Robbins Madanes Training Centre, and have attended Tony Robbins' flagship live event, "Unleash The Power Within." In September, 2017, I attended Brendon Burchard's "High Performance Academy" live seminar in San Diego, California, and have since certified as a High Performance Master.
I am a CPD Accredited Coach, an NLP Master Practitioner, and a Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Practitioner. I am certified also in "The Science of Happiness" through Berkeley, University of California, and "Buddhism Through Its Scriptures" through Harvard University, as well as in Stress Management. I am also an accredited Mental Health First Aid Instructor.
I studied Hotel Management at The Durban Institute of Technology - with distinction - and have amassed in excess of 25 years' managerial and training experience within the Hospitality and Retail sectors - culminating in the role of Master Trainer at Lillywhites, Piccadilly Circus. To put it simply, I understand what "makes people tick" - personally and professionally.
With experience in major corporations such as McDonald's, Holiday Inn, Sun International (where I had the honour of meeting Nelson Mandela), Southern Sun, Whitbread, Tesco, ASDA WAL*MART, SportsDirect, Debenhams and Lillywhites (to name but a few,) I also possess extensive knowledge of the corporate arena.
Through a unique blend of Coaching, NLP, Mindfulness, and Neuroscience; coupled with extensive managerial and interpersonal experience - delivering exceptional (award-winning) customer service - Colin is a catalyst for positive, meaningful and lasting transformation.
A Brief Summary of Qualifications and Training:
- UK's Most Outstanding Life Coach - The Corporate Excellence Awards, 2019
- UK Independent Life Coach of the Year - ACQ5 Global Awards, 2018 and 2019
- UK Life Coach of the Year - Corporate LiveWire Innovation and Excellence Awards, 2019
- Thinking Into Results Certified Consultant - The Proctor Gallagher Institute
- Most Trusted in Mental Healthcare Services (UK) - Global Business Insight Awards, 2019
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma - The Coaching Academy (Merit)
- Certified MasterCoach
- Certified High Performance Master - Brendon Burchard's High Performance Academy
- NLP Master Practitioner - The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Recovery Coaching - The Coaching Academy
- Diploma in The Psychology of Eating (Distinction)
- Diploma in Couples and Family Therapy (Distinction)
- Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence Facilitator Practitioner - IANLPC Accredited
- CPD Accredited Coach
- WBECS Coaching Team
- Accredited Mental Health First Aid Instructor - MHFA England
- Certified in Stress Management
- "The Breakthrough System" - Robbins-Madanes Training Centre
- Neuroscience for Coaches - Amy Brann
- "Buddhism Through Its Scriptures" - Harvard University
- "The Science of Happiness" - University of California, Berkeley
- "2018 Coaching Elite, Leading Coach in Pinner" - CV Magazine
- Shortlisted for The Silicon Review's "50 Leading Companies of the Year"
- Highly Commended, "Entrepreneur of the Year" - Centre of Excellence Awards, 2018.
- Shortlisted in two categories for The International Coaching Awards, 2017 - Life Coach of the Year, and International Life Coach of the Year
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Family and Relationships
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Anxiety and Stress Reduction
- Emotional Intelligence
- Work/Life Balance
- Youth Coaching
- Law of Attraction
- Cognitive Reprogramming
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- DiSC Personality Profiling
- Psychology of Eating
Photos & videos
Coaching is not a "One Size Fits All" approach - I work differently with everybody, simply because everybody that I work with is different.
To arrange a complimentary breakthrough session and to discuss your bespoke coaching requirements - or for any other questions regarding my coaching programmes, including "Thinking Into Results" - please apply for a personal appointment through https://my.timetrade.com/book/CDYSR
You can also call me directly on 07931 248744. If I am with a client, and unable to take your call, then please leave a short message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
More details are available through http://cs-bcoaching.com/ which also includes links to my Facebook album, "Celebrations and Successes"(https:https://www.facebook.com/pg/LifeCoachInLondon/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2188063431475480/www.facebook.com/LifeCoachInLondon/), LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-symington-bailey-12558616/), and YouTube video channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmWxdn86pWBC57WZFUoTMVg).
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Have a GREAT day!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|