Colette Reilly: Stress Less, Play More
Team work makes the dream work!
The handsome old genuis Einstein is quoted as saying you can't solve a problem from the same thinking we used to create it. Which basically makes we're ALL part of our own problem and working together helps us access new perspectives that help us create solutions.
I say that because so many people feel a bit embarrassed at the idea of asking for help...of hiring a coach. Because in some way it shows they're not coping or strong enough.
Well, I'm here to say that's a pile of bullsugar....we're soooo much stronger when we work together.
The happiest and most successful people in the world embrace support and have coaches, not because anything is 'wrong', but because they want to squeeze every last bit of juice from this great lemon of life.
And that's what I do, I help people get unstuck (if you are) and make GREAT things happen in their life and work.
If you're curious and ready to make some changes in your life and want a supportive partner to be at your side, rooting for your success and ensuring you DO overcome those obstacles, then get in touch.
How the heck do you pick the 'right' coach?
I'm a big believer that you'll get the best results when you work with a coach you resonate with.
As such I recommend selecting a few coaches that appeal to you and doing a bit of friendly online stalking, sorry research, to get a feel for them.
Then reach out to the ones of your shortlist and find out more about working with them
Do you know what you want to get from working with a coach?
Trust yourself here and be honest. It may be you have a specific goal you want support with like leaving your current job and starting up a business, managing the transition back to work after having kids or to rediscover your mojo.
Or it may be, you've not got anything in particular but are drawn to personal development, want to be the best human you can be and want to be around a 'positive' energy.
Being clear on this will help you make a decision. This will influence the length of time that will be useful for you to work with a coach to the energy and expertise of the coach you hire.
Us coaches each work differently, with different styles, approaches, how long and where their sessions are so it's important to find one that's right for you. One may be perfect for you now and then as you grow you'll find someone else's approach more useful.
Personally, I've got a therapeutic & blended coaching approach. This means I work with all of you...you may want support to start that business but life's curveballs get in the way and you're a hot mess for a while. That's ok. When we work together, I AM your supportive partner and I've got your back. I hold the space for you to tap into and trust your own answers, and if appropriate I weave some mentoring in there too.
Our only limitation is our imagination and determination and when we stop taking life so seriously, great things happen.
Find out more about me over on my website: www.colettereilly.com
The easiest way to get what we want in life is to ask....so if you have any questions, drop me a message.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Professional Coach
- Time Line Therapy/Creating your own Future
- NLP Coaching
- Coaching with Neuroscience & Leadership
- NLP Master Practitioner
- PgDip Career Guidance
- VQ6 Advice & Guidance
- EQi 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Profiling
- Talent Dynamics Strengths Flow Consultant
- Language & Behaviour Profiling
I've been running my own successful coaching practice now for over 8 years and over this time I've had increasing numbers of people wanting business development support. I love working with entrepreneurial people....although this doesn't just mean leaders of businesses, it's people with a spark and drive to create and innovate, and this may be expressed in your home life or your career.
I cut my career development teeth in the time I was a careers adviser with Careers Scotland/ Skills Development Scotland supporting young people successfully transition from school, and working with adults at risk of or experiencing redundancy to navigate this process.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Every package is tailored to your needs, so please do connect with me and book a complimentary coaching conversation.
I only do 1 off coaching sessions for specific reasons, such as interview preparation. This is because I'm invested in your results and through experience I've found that momentum is a key element of success. As such I encourage you to invest in your development when you're ready, both emotionally and practically. I consider myself your supportive partner in the time we're working together. I'm here for you within and beyond our session times.
To give you an idea, my most popular package is my 90 day RECALIBRATE program, within this you'll receive:
- 6 x fortnightly 1:1 sessions (usually 60 minutes but depending on need these can be longer, for example if you want a timeline therapy session then we'll book 90 mins - 2 hours)
- Optional weekly 15 minute sanity calls, for the moments you get stuck, overwhelmed or your motivation is waning then text me and I'll call you back as soon as I can.
- Email & messenger/text support.
- Access to the resources within the Foundations for Life online program for you to reflect on and work through at your own pace. If your focus is business I'll provide you with Foundations for Business resources in addition.
- 6 months membership of my online 'life coach in your pocket' program Project: Play so you can maintain momentum beyond our 90 time 1:1 time together.
The investment for this is £697 which can be payable in 2 instalments.
GROW is my 1 month program which includes:
- 4 x 1 hour weekly 1:1 sessions
- Email & messenger support for 6 weeks.
The investment for this program is £400
PROJECT: PLAY: life coach in your pocket online monthly membership
- Secret Facebook group
- Life Audit
- The easiest way to get what you want is to ask - post in group or message me and I'll sign post or create resources to meet your needs and answer your Q or concern (anonymously or tagged) in a livestream.
- Playful Planning group calls
- Playful Productivity group calls
Investment £12 pm.