Victoria Louise - Transformational Coach - Teacher
Thanks for viewing my profile. I am an ex-primary school teacher. I am currently working as a part time life coach and as a senior lecturer educating trainee teachers.
Through coaching, I empower teachers (from early career teachers to senior leaders) to become more self-aware, so that they feel confident to stay true to their values, be creative with their resources and not burnout.
My coaching style is non-directive as I genuinely believe that allowing people to find their own answers will allow them to develop, grow and exceed their expectations of themselves.
Who I work with
- Teachers who are early in their career and thinking of quitting. They may be feeling burnout, stressed and overwhelmed by the pressure.
- Teachers wanting to focus on their careers and have goals that they want to achieve. They may want to reach UPS or complete a Masters degree.
- Teachers who are leaders and are grappling with difficult conversations whilst staying true to their values. They may want to change the status quo and not feel confident enough to challenge what has always been done.
- Headteachers that are hoping to change the culture within their school and afraid of hurting other people around them and are fearful of letting people down. They may want to be the change agent but are too afraid to take the risk needed for impactful change.
- Trainee teachers who want to be able to know when it is ‘good enough’ and how to manage their time and workload effectively.
- Individuals who are striving for change and want to make a difference within the world. They may be holding themselves back by limiting beliefs and negative thinking.
By working with me you will -
Early career teachers: gain confidence and feel empowered to deliver successful lessons which are aligned to your values. Discover who you really are, your beliefs, narratives and triggers. Become more self-aware and be able to self-regulate your emotions. Exceed your potential as a teacher!
Middle leaders: get clear on your goals and what you would like to achieve in your career. Set clear boundaries and manage your time and workload effectively. Smash your goals!
Senior leaders: learn how to have difficult conversations whilst staying true to your values. You will dare to lead and change the status quo. You will confidently empower your colleagues to live to their full potential.
Headteachers: develop a culture where your staff are willing to step out of their comfort zone, take risks and strive for learning opportunities. Change the culture within your school through establishing a growth mindset and non-blaming attitudes. Be the change agent that your staff aspire to be.
Trainee teachers: become more self-aware to know when it is ‘good enough’. Know how to set boundaries and manage your time and workload effectively.
Individuals: change and make a difference within the world. Free yourself from negative thinking, anxiety and limiting beliefs and feel alive, happy and energised.
Through coaching, you will feel empowered to stay true to your values, be confident to manage your time and workload effectively, have profound conversations with your colleagues and be the change agent who makes an impact on the lives of the people around you.
Contact me for a complimentary discovery session.
More about me
The coaching that I offer is about personal growth and change. I don't offer advice, my opinion or share my thoughts and experiences. I allow clients space to reflect on their perceptions of the world, values and beliefs, by asking questions to promote deeper thinking. Coaching rejects the idea that people need fixing, instead coaching allows people the space to grow, realise their potential and make choices.
I mainly work with clients around building confidence at work, creating a work life balance, aligning their values, having difficult conversations and career change. I have worked with many clients, including teachers, lecturers, nurses and computer engineers.
"Coaching with Victoria has exceeded all my expectations. It has helped me through a difficult time and I have learnt skills of goal setting, organisation and it has hugely improved my confidence."
"I highly recommend Victoria for coaching sessions. I feel she is a great listener and is very clever at making you realise what you can achieve in life without giving you direct advice, instead allowing yourself to reflect on what your strengths and weaknesses are and thinking out loud how you can make changes and adaptations to create happy and realistic life goals. She is extremely patient and non judgemental."
"I had always felt I knew myself and my goals fairly well - but finding myself stuck with little direction, some help to find clarity was exactly what I needed. Victoria was professional yet kind, insightful but non-judgemental. She helped me to plan the next stage of my life, but somehow it all came from me!"
Email - email@example.com to book a complimentary discovery call today!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching with Animas
- Higher Education Academy Fellowship
- PGCert in Academic Practice (Higher Education)
- MA in Education: Pedagogical Leadership in Physical Education and Sport
- BEd (Hons) in Primary Physical Education (QTS)
Areas of coaching we deal with
Free initial online session
If you are interested in coaching with me then please send me an email. I offer a complimentary discovery session, which may last up to an hour, to allow us to get to know each other and explore what you would like from coaching and how we can work together.
After the call, you can take your time to decide whether you'd like to book in with me and we can take it from there!
Package prices are bespoke and vary in cost. Discounts apply for multiple bookings.
Special Offer to all new clients – week night deal Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evenings.
- 6 coaching sessions for £225
- 10 sessions for £350
I usually coach in the evenings from 6pm - 9pm
I can also work Saturday or Sunday mornings.
Please see my availability here - https://calendly.com/coachingwithvictorialouise
Check out my availability - https://calendly.com/coachingwithvictorialouise