02033936827 / 07776161018
How close to your best self are you? How would it feel to be making more of a difference, to be succeeding in a way that is authentic to you? Work with me to surface your own expertise and find the solutions to Move Ahead, now. These are not always easy questions to answer. Trust me, I spent years shoe-horning myself into versions of the perfect mother / wife / business-owner / leader / daughter etc.
Luckily I learned some lessons along the way which have transformed how I do things and how I feel. I would love to share them with you on a journey to Move Ahead in the best way possible for you. To Move Ahead knowing that you will be focusing on your best self and on goals that match what you enjoy and what you value.
The world is full of surprises and people with different cultures, brain circuitry, experiences, communication styles and versions of reality. When you connect at a deep level, these same people will collaborate with you willingly and co-create solutions you have not yet imagined.
I’ll walk alongside you to:
- Get you crystal-clear on optimal influencing strengths
- Match your goals to what you enjoy and what you value
- Dig deep to find the authentic you
- Challenge you when you are tempted to be someone else
- Provide an outside perspective
- Keep you accountable
- Get you comfortable with ambiguity
- Find the latest cutting-edge tools and techniques that work for you
- Tap into your intuition
How to proceed
It is very easy to make a start. Here's the process, step by step:
- Call, text or email me and we will set up a time to talk through all the options, including pricing and frequency and types of sessions. This first discovery call is free of charge and is informal, requiring no commitment from you: its purpose is to ensure coaching is the right path for you and that you can access it in the way that suits you best.
- At the point you wish to proceed I will summarise what we have decided in a Coaching Agreement which will outline what you can expect from each other in order to maximise the chances of you meeting your goals.
- Depending on how we have structured your programme we will then meet (in person, video call, telephone call, online as agreed) on a regular basis. And I’ll be contactable in between sessions too should you have anything at all you need to clarify.
- When we are nearing the end of your programme you will have the option to continue working with me. Often clients like to check in, albeit on a less frequent basis.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MAC (Member of the Association for Coaching)
- Graduate: Advantara Learning Institute’s Global Executive Coach Education Program
- Associate Member, Chartered Institute Personnel & Development
- Certified GoGiver Speaker
- Certified Prelude Facilitator
- Licensed Facilitator for TetraMap® behavioural profiler
- BSc Hons (SocSci) Economic & Social History University of Bristol
Areas of coaching I deal with
Sessions are available in a wide variety of formats including face to face, online, telephone and email, in any blend and for different durations. Rates therefore vary according to the selected combination.
A free of charge discovery call is offered before any coaching is agreed to give you the opportunity to decide whether coaching is right for you.
Payment is requested in advance.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Very basic French and German|
If at all possible we will arrange to meet in premises which meet your accessibility needs.
Mon-Thurs 9-6pm, evenings and weekends by exception.