Hello. I'm a creativity & life coach who writes books for kids. When I was a teenager, a careers advisor told me I couldn't be a writer because that's something people do when they retire. Although I knew what she had said was untrue, some part of me believed it. Not anymore.
I help people work towards their creative goals by overcoming self-doubt, growing their ideas and carving out time to create. I also offer life coaching to creative people.
Do you dream of being a published author, professional artist or breaking into another creative field? Are you already working in a creative industry but you haven't got to where you want to be, or your creative life is a struggle? Are you a creative person who wants help in another area of your life by speaking to a coach who gets that you think differently?
I also offer EFT (tapping) – a form of acupressure which helps to release stress, negative habits and toxic thoughts.
Here's what some of my clients have to say.
Let me know if you would like help by booking in a Zoom call to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching, Animas
- Accredited NLP Practitioner course, Beyond Training
- Accredited, Certified EFT Practitioner course, The EFT Centre
- BA Hons. Imaginative Writing, Liverpool John Moore's University
- Writing for Children, Curtis Brown Creative