I work in creative alliance with nature's space, supporting people to address emotional barriers and psychological stuck-ness, to construct and assume ways of living more fully and meaningfully in the world. Most sessions take place outdoors, harnessing the benefits of moving and being in nature. I subscribe to a humanistic framework, integrating psychological skills with a passion for enabling human creativity and growth.
- Overcoming distress via nature (managing stress, anxiety, depression, rumination, hyper activation), increasing self regulation and building emotional resilience
- Green exercise for healing and growth (walk and talk, hike and talk, cycling)
- Posttraumatic growth through nature- creating new meanings and direction after trauma
- Existential creativity and growth-navigating big life changes, exploring big questions, the being in the world, meaning and purpose
- Climate coaching- alleviating climate anxiety/distress, finding clarity and meaningful action for individuals and leaders.
Training, qualifications & experience
Nature based coach and psychologist with:
- BSc in Psychology
- MSc in Applied positive psychology and coaching psychology
- Training in existential coaching
and 10+ years of supporting vulnerable people through mental health challenges.
EMCC (European mentoring and coaching council) accredited practitioner coach and member of the British Psychological Society.
European Mentoring and Coaching Council
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Nature based coaching