Claire Giblin (Values Ignite Coaching) Live a happy and successful life
I am a professional personal and executive coach with a background in psychology and education.
I work with people who want to be happier and more successful.
I love it when people tell me about their aspirations, their goals, that big dream.
I absolutely believe that with the right coaching each of us will make them reality.
The secret lies in aligning your values, thinking and actions.
We will form a coaching partnership through which you will learn how to make cognitive science work for you to achieve your ambitions.
My client base currently includes one-to-one personal life coaching and coaching with senior leaders and executives. Given my background in secondary education and experience as a mum, I also coach younger adults (14+) to develop their confidence and decision making at key transition points in their life.
Work with me to discover and unlock your potential, to be the person you want to be and live the life you always imagined.
Training, qualifications & experience
My background is in psychology, I have a BSc and taught the subject for over ten years. I know how the brain works and how people learn. I am interested in people, their motivations and behaviour. I also have a BA in Theology and am a qualified teacher. I am a serving headteacher, a role which incorporates the stewardship of students and staff, and being CEO and Accounting Officer of a multi-million pound limited company and registered charity.
I have a varied practice and partner with clients, both individual and within leadership settings. I have my own coach to assure best practice.
I am a certified NLP Coach and Practitioner, also certified in hypnosis and Timeline therapy. I am currently working towards accreditation as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) member of the International Coaching Federation. I abide by their Core Competencies (including ethical guidelines and professional standards).
Reflecting that we are all unique, my coaching approach is integrated.
I will listen to you and create a bespoke approach to bring you clarity, increase self-awareness and enable you to achieve what you want.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial telephone or online session
You can choose to work with me over one, three, six or twelve months, according to what you choose to work on. Most changes take 4-6 sessions, each of an hour in length. For some changes it is better to have two sessions on consecutive days, 3-4 hours in length, followed by shorter follow up sessions over the coming six weeks.
The sessions will focus on finding out where you are now, where you want to be, and how to get there.
Please contact me for a free thirty minute discovery call where we may discuss our coaching partnership and fees.
You will dream big and be supported to find your way to make it happen.
Our sessions will be built to suit your needs, but the following will always be at the heart:
- Exploring how things are for you, listening to what you are saying and building a relationship with you, as an individual
- Aligning your thinking and action with your values. Thinking and acting from your core brings happiness and success
- Working with you to recognise what matters to you
- Establishing your values, where your energy lies. Once you have a clearer understanding of what your values are it gives you a stronger sense of identity
- Working with you to gain perspective, exploring your situation from different angles that you might not have considered so far
- Visioning. What are your big dreams? Your goals? What excites you? Looking at a way forward gives you the energy and inspiration to move away from where you are now to where you want to be
- Enabling you to grow in confidence, so you live the life you always wanted.
Remember, this is your time to bring those dreams to reality.
I will use the most appropriate coaching approaches and tools to enable you to achieve clarity, increase self-awareness and to achieve what you want.
Please contact me to arrange a free thirty minute discovery call where we may discuss how our partnership will work for you.