Claire Elmes, Inspire You- Lifestyle; Career and Staff Well-Being Coach
My name is Claire and I am an emotional well-being coach. My focus is on work-life balance and I love supporting people who are wanting a lifestyle change, to create habits that will stick.
I offer a variety of packages to suit your needs. These programmes require motivation to make changes but don't worry if you put the effort in and work with it you will definitely get results!
1. From Overwhelm to Clarity and Confidence is my main programme of support. This is 1:1 coaching and can include support around work-life balance, confidence, self esteem, motivation, career change, emotional regulation such as stress and anxiety management, lifestyle habit changing, you name it, I can assure you this programme will be for you!
This programme of support will include:
· Breaking down limiting beliefs |values and identity | goal setting | accountability | motivation | confidence | career changes | lifestyle | life purpose
· Bespoke support to help you to become the best version of you.
· 90 day programme with Monthly/ Fortnightly/ Weekly Support.
· FREE Power Blast Goal Setting as part of the Assessment.
· 1 FREE 30 minute SOS Call bookable in advance to keep accountable and on track.
This package has different options to suit budgets and how often you would like to meet:
· Bronze: Assessment, Blast plus 3x monthly session 50 minutes.
· Silver: Assessment, Blast plus 6x fortnightly sessions 50 minutes
· Gold: Assessment, Blast, plus 12 x weekly sessions 50 minutes
So many people have recently come to me wanting support around changing their career or career progression. What we actually find is as well as looking at the career, there are often limiting beliefs around self-esteem or self worth to work through first to allow the shift into noticing opportunities for growth. Mindset is key and I love working on the practical aspects as well as a bit of delving into what drives decision making and what really lights you up. To be truly passionate about a job makes such a difference to our lives.
Joanna recently said that she thought she was looking for a career change but what she discovered was everything that was holding her back, to the point where now she felt that the career change was like a plaster.
2. Sleep Well Feel Better Course:
· Individual 40 day sleep programme: Includes Assessment, up to 6 1:1 sessions and Access to an App which has lessons, affirmations meditations to name a few extras.
Nikki lives on her own and has a high powered job. She came to me wanting to make changes and didn't know where to start. She was suffering covid related anxiety, work stress, sleep issues the works. We decided to focus on sleep to start as it was less than 4 hours a night. Within just a few weeks she had made so many positive changes and was sleeping better and much less anxious. She is now much more confident and has a much better work life balance.
3. From Anxiety/ Depression to Calm and Motivated.
I am also a qualified therapist and whilst a lot of people are very reticent to visit a therapist, this is my crossover programme. It is packed with science backed bespoke support but in a way that is not too 'therapisty.' We have all had a tough year and anxiety has been one of the main behaviour changes we have seen coming out of lockdown. I think society is really trying to shift the stigma and if you have been feeling a bit weary post pandemic this programme is perfect for you.
· Utilising scheduling, questioning and positive mindset. CBT, Behaviour Activation and Solution Focused Approaches
· Up to 12 sessions over 3 months.
· or you could spread over fortnightly sessions over 6 months
4. Company Membership
I love running workplace webinars and group coaching to companies to support staff well-being. Staff well-being policies are being reviewed constantly in the ever changing environment with some companies considering long term changes. This is the biggest shake up in workplaces we have experienced in our life time. I have launched a membership platform for companies to help with this. Linking up with affiliate companies I can offer a bespoke workplace wellbeing solution to your company. Staff will have access to an app portal. This will allow you access to tools for self help around well-being, free monthly challenges, webinars around key themes like preventing burnout, how to make time in your week for what matters, how to stop overthinking and re-frame thoughts from negative to positive, how to improve sleep to name just a few. If your interested please register your interest with me and book a call and I would love to discuss your business needs.
· Basic Level:
· Monthly workshops / webinars
· Access to online system including:
· Tip sheets related to the theme of the month; focus on energy, drive, and health situations
· Staff wellbeing assessments includes tips to improve well-being pre and post assessment to demonstrate outcomes of being supported under the scheme
· Monthly Team Work: A selection of challenges / tips / affirmations / recipes
· Daily habit and team building
· Recognition: birthday recognition; team member of the month; wins of the week; shout outs to recognise peers
· Encourages collaboration and connection, reduces turnover and increases employee satisfaction
· Additional Extras:
· 1:1 Coaching; Group Coaching, fitness,
5. Family Coaching:
I am passionate about helping teens with future planning. There is so much pressure on achieving GCSE's/ A Levels/ University I love teens to find their purpose and passion and get them to think about their next level.
I also offer solution focused family sessions. Sometimes families need an extra person to help them move forward. This last 18 months we have been in each others pockets like never before. Family relationships sometimes need a space to talk and find solutions with the right questions!
I am visible on all social media platforms, please feel free to connect and I'd love if you booked in a free Discovery Call. By looking on this website you have already made a decision to make changes. The FREE call will be an opportunity to get to know each other, for you to tell me what challenges you have and for me to help you think about what solution you need.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am trained as a Life Coach, Master Practitioner in NLP, Solution Focused Practitioner, EMDR, CBT, REBT, Behaviour Activation. I am also trained in Play Therapy and a qualified social worker.
I set up private practice in 2008/2009 when a friend suggested it over a glass of wine! Little did I know the journey I was about to embark on. I have had 2 children since and after returning to work in Autumn 2019 I made a decision that 2020 would be the year I developed my business. I rebranded in February little did I know what was in store! This pandemic has been a catalyst for me developing my business in ways I never even knew existed.
I have always worked employed and self-employed having worked in the council for 10 years and NHS mental health teams for the last 5 as well as other jobs in voluntary sector organisations. I have now left the NHS this year and going solo and feel so passionate and excited about the journey ahead!
I have such a drive and passion to help support you and utilise all my skills and experience to create an integrated bespoke package designed to get you the goals that you desire.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial telephone or online session
Happy to discuss bespoke packages to find something that would suit your budget and requirements.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Email or book a free call https://calendly.com/inspire-you/15min
I would love to explore how I can help you. :)