If you are looking for a Life Coach who can help you with changes you want to make in any part of your life, Mission Accomplished is the place to be. References are there to help you decide if this is the coach for you.
After 30 years of working in education it became increasingly clear that my passion to see individuals become their best self and to achieve their goals was my priority.
I specifically appreciate the opportunity to work 1:1 with individuals and they are the complete focus of the session which includes listening, awakening, visualising, dreaming and declaring.
I have experience of coaching people of any age and back ground from teenagers to Company Vice Principals and I enjoy the variety this brings.
Training, qualifications & experience
Destiny Coaching: Full Coach Training Leadership Development Programme : June 2018
EMCC Associate: Current member
Assertiveness Training: July 2018
Coaching at David's Tent and Happy Heads
European Mentoring and Coaching Council
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
A sliding scale is available to suit people in all stages of life. My passion is to see people receive coaching.
A single session: £72
6 Sessions £420
10 Sessions £600
Role of Coach
- To be non-judgmental, objective & open throughout the coaching process
- To focus on goal & outcome of coachee
- Encourage & challenge coachee to reach full potential
- Support coachee during their development
- Ensure location of sessions is private & conducive to development
- To observe confidentiality of all discussions at all times unless there is a potential for a risk to others or the matter is illegal
- Agree with coach when an issue cannot be dealt with through this coaching agreement
- All records and reports resulting from the sessions will be kept securely during the process and properly destroyed after a year
Role of Coachee
- Recognise the coaching process is an investment in your development
- Honest & open communication between you and coach at all times
- Willing to embrace any necessary change to aid attainment of goal
- Prepared to take on board feedback you receive
- Open to challenges to your thoughts, ideas, working practices
- Commit to the principles of coaching to aid your development
- To give at least 24 hours notice if unable to attend a coaching session
- Ensure uninterrupted coaching sessions
- Give coach feedback on sessions
- Provide quotation and recommendation at end of coaching relationship