The UK’s leading Life Coach to the ‘Successfully Depressed’.
Do you feel you…
- achieved your goals but now they’re not enough as you’re still not happy or content
- should be happy with what you have but are constantly craving more
- have not yet achieved your potential or don’t even know what it is
- have so much more to give but you not sure what or how
- still hold yourself back and you don’t know why
- find ways to undermine your own success and feel others are less capable than you but seem to achieve more
- the things you do to make yourself feel better are making you feel worse
Do you need someone…
- who truly listens when you speak to them
- with whom you can share your secret relationship with anxiety and/or depression
- who has been where you are and made it out
- with whom you don’t need to feel guilty about how you think and feel
- understands the additional challenges faced by being successful
- to help you get out of overwhelm and back in control
- who holds you accountable to achieving your goals
Do you want to…
- have your mind work with you rather than against you
- create a stable mindset and feel less impacted by ups and downs
- manage times of change and uncertainty with confidence, and resilience
- switch off from your business and engage with your life, without begrudging it or feeling guilty
- overcome your stress, anxiety, and depression; and build a better life
- feel engaged with the world around you, building and maintaining positive relationships
- find your mission, commit to it and make it happen
"Deciding to work with Chris has been a positive, life-changing decision for me."
"The first and only thing in a whole year that got me putting one foot in front of the other again was the self-discovery 90 minutes’ session with Chris."“I approached Chris and asked him if he could help my soon to be 21-year-old son, to find his way in life, to find a meaning and a purpose and the transformation has been truly incredible!”
"After the session, I felt like a weight had literally been lifted off my shoulders. My closest friend commented that I was a different person and for the first time in ages they saw a glimpse of a happier, independent and motivated person."
"Working with Chris has enabled me to move forward with my life, leaving behind the things that weren’t working for me and gaining a new momentum to make the changes to enable me to get what I want from life."
"I don’t know what would have happened if I hadn’t have found him."
HELLO, I’M CHRIS. I’M A LIFE COACH.
To learn more about how my clients and I achieved balance and success in our lives using life coaching and therapy, please head to my website. Where I also share my personal story of breaking free from depression and obsessive compulsive disorder, and how I use these same tools and techniques to support others.
Dependant on the challenge you are experiencing and the changes you want to make I work with you either on a session by session basis or as part of a 3-months program. Working with me begins with a call, an opportunity to review how you would like coaching to impact your life. We’ll discuss the changes you want to make and the goals you want to achieve. You’ll gain a greater understanding of the role of coaching and be in the best position to make a decision about using coaching as the solution to achieve the life you desire and deserve. I'll support you in identifying the coaching program that best suits your needs.
A 30-minute Discovery Call can be booked online through my website.
If you’re ready to work with me, head to www.chrisdudley.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
Whilst my success is best measured by my client testimonials, I can confirm I hold the following qualifications and memberships:
- Master Practitioner and Coach of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
- Master Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
- CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Development
- CIPD Certificate in Learning and Development Practice
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) Associate Member
- Association for Talent Development (ATD) Member
With over 1000 hours of paid face-to-face coaching experience. Guiding and supporting people like you to overcome stress, anxiety and depression, and create a better life.
It was Churchill who famously coined the term ‘the black dog’ when describing his depression and I knew my personal challenges were a problem with overcoming. Using the tools and techniques of life coaching and therapy, I overcame my lifelong battle with OCD and depression and now I support others to do the same. I am not a psychologist who understands mental health from the outside looking in, but I am a person, just like you, who understands mental health challenges from the inside out.
My story was recently featured in Happiful magazine, an industry publication focused on mental wellbeing and I am in the process of writing my first book ‘Be Perfect and Please People’ due for release 2019.
My big goal is to change the way the UK deals with mental health so those 1 in 4 challenged can learn to live a better life and train their black dog to heel.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
By application, I offer a Coach Mentoring Partnership Program for coaches, seeking to design and launch their own successful coaching business.
Photos & videos
Are you ready to invest in yourself?
My preference is to discuss fees once you understand the impact coaching will have on your life, but I respect some people prefer to know what they will need to invest before speaking with me. It is essential you are in a position and willing to invest in your personal development. Many of my clients offset their coaching as a business expense, and to date, not one client has asked for a refund of their fees.
I initially work with my clients weekly for 3-months. Your investment in a programme would be a minimum of £1,497 and payment plans are available. Your investment in an individual coaching session would be a minimum of £147.
Your initial consultation is free, by call or at my private office in Leeds City Centre. I work 8-8 weekdays and 1-day the majority of weekends. Upon request, I can be available for your initial consultation within 24-hours.
To guarantee quality and commitment, I only work with 15 clients at any one time; therefore occasionally a waiting list may be in place.
My office in the heart of Leeds City Centre
The majority of my clients meet with me at my private office in Leeds City Centre. Upon request, face-to-face sessions are available throughout the UK and I regularly meet clients in London and Manchester.
I currently work with clients in the following areas:
- career coaching
- business coaching
- personal development
- executive coaching
- health coaching
- youth coaching
- staff coaching
- work/life balance
- creative coaching
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available to support my clients daily from 08:00-20:00.