I am a life coach, wellness coach, ACT (Acceptance & Commitment therapy) trained practitioner, mindfulness teacher and NLP practitioner. I help my clients with a wide range of concerns, however what I work most with increasing confidence and self-esteem, managing stress and overwhelm and helping with personal development.
I’m a great believer in flexibility, being able to bring to coaching sessions what you need at that specific time. Some appointments may be focussed around education, tools and exercises to address concerns whilst other appointments may be more organic and free flowing. Sessions are led by you, what is happening in your life and what you need at that point.
Life is a rollercoaster, full of ups, downs and twists and turns you weren’t even expecting, coaching can be useful in any area of life; career, family, relationships and lifestyle.
Here are some examples of areas that I can work with you:
Personal development (help you recognise where you want to be in life and how to get there)
Help to increase confidence and self-esteem (can be in relationships, career, parenting, general life)
Managing and reducing stress and overwhelm
- how to use mindfulness in everyday life to help 'wake up' and connect with ourselves and appreciate the fullness of each moment.
- to improve our self-knowledge, learning more about how we feel, think and react
- use it to consciously influence our own behaviour and increase our range of responses to life
Help to determine your values and work to ensure your goals are aligned to your values (value driven goals are more likely to bring motivation and create meaning).
If you would like to know more, please get in touch for your free 30 minute telephone appointment or/and go to my website www.chloegross.co.uk.
Training, qualifications & experience
Chloe Gross BA(Hons), BSc(Hons), GDip, LCHE, MCMA is a fully registered and insured Life Coach, ACT trained, Mindfulness Teacher, Wellness Coach, NLP Practitioner and Homeopath. Chloe has worked in the health and caring industries for over 10 years and is registered with the Complementary Medical Association.
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher
- ACT trained (Acceptance & Commitment therapy)
- Certified Life Coach
- Integrated Certificate in Resilience & Wellness Coaching
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- BSc (Hons) Homeopathy 1:1
- Postgraduate Diploma Psychology (Merit)
- BA (Hons) Psychology & Criminology (2:1)
For further information please visit my website.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£70.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
'Pay As You Go' £70 (60 mins) or £100 (90 mins)
Package: 6 appointments (60 minutes - £400)
Appointments are face to face or online.
Please book a free 30 minute discovery call to discuss further.
When I work