I'm the kind of person who is willing to bravely go where others are afraid to. This willingness to live a courageous life was nurtured growing up in South Africa where people were so often afraid to be true to themselves or explore what seemed impossible.
Are you feeling that inner compulsion to live purposefully and powerfully ?
The sign that this is where you are is that you find yourself facing a major shift or transition.
A heart-stopping moment when you realise that grinding your way forward day by day just doesn’t make sense anymore. That sudden realisation that you really are a 'square peg in a round hole' - matched by the conviction there is a right-shaped space for you somewhere !
You might have experienced something like:
- a change in how you feel about work that you can't quite explain
- the deadline of returning to work and feeling out-of-touch with your “career persona”
- being tripped up by ill health
- being out of your depth in a new role or relationship
- facing up to the limitations of your "people skills"
- knowing that you need to exit a toxic relationship - but don’t know where to start
- have simply lost your way and need to explore “the way back”
I am deeply convinced that when we find our true purpose and why it means so much to us - we thrive freely and courageously.
What you are looking for is to get under the skin of why this is, not just to scratch the surface. You are genuinely really willing to answer those gritty, deeper questions.
- what needs to shift and stay shifted - in your thinking, feelings and actions ?
- how can I live consciously and powerfully every day ?
- can I work in alignment with my core values ?
- how can my life leave a legacy ?
Everyone I work with has had a unique experience of what powerful transitioning means to them.
There is no cookie-cutter template for this - it is down to you.
If you would like to discover positive, proactive tools and strategies to live a more fulfilling, wholehearted and empowered life then let’s talk.
Training, qualifications & experience
ICF accredited coach trained
Animas Transformational Coach Qualiified
Marriage and Relationship Counsellor
Qualified Money Coach
I am what is known as a portfolio-careerist. I have been fortunate to have worked across a number of disciplines and sectors - from schools to charities, then boutique IT companies, the public sector and larger corporates.
I started my working life as a Language Specialist in dual-medium schools in South Africa. Due to the political changes that happened in the late 1990's I found myself working in political education, activism and engagement. I thrived working as a coordinator for a Human Rights Organisation until my move to the UK in 2000. Initially, I worked as a Language Specialist in London up until 2011, when I returned to complete an honours degree in French and Translation.
From 2011 I continued to balance community engagement and more mainstream consulting work. I have worked alongside this for 5 years as a Money Coach - having trained with CAP - the leading money-advice charity in the UK.
Money scripts and relationships with money show up at the heart of the majority of my client's lives.
I free-lanced as an engagement practitioner from 2014 - 2016 for the Refugee Resettlement Projects in Colchester and Ipswich. More recently I worked with a large IT company in Portugal with senior technical staff on developing their customer-facing softer skills in English speaking countries. This role also involved personal development, staff appraisals and 1-2-1 coaching with a local team of 17.
In 2017 I qualified with the Animas School of Coaching as a Transformational Coach. Currently, I am currently working as part of a coaching consortium with a subsidiary of the Ordinance Survey - where I coached the CEO and Senior Technical Officer. This role has developed to coaching founders and start-ups over the remainder of 2018.
I am particularly interested in how our core values cannot be ignored and how we long to live in authentic alignment with them.
My other areas of interest are :
- helping you align core values with personal and professional choices
- working with high-performing athletes from the world of ballet and rugby
- exploring what imposter syndrome looks like to clients of all ages
- digging deeply into what drives our relationship with money and earning
- seeing how coaching can bring cultural change to organisations
Degrees and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Arts in Languages and Humanities
- PGCE in Secondary Education
- TEFL qualification
- Honours Degree in French / Translation
- Money Coach with CAP ( group and 1-2-1 coaching )
- Animas Qualified Transformational Coach
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Life purpose coaching
- Transformational coaching
- Transition coaching
- Conflict resolution
- Money coaching
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- Low self-esteem
- Christian coaching
My hourly rates are:
£62.00 via Skype
£75.00 for coaching face to face in the South-East and London when paid for by the individual. Company rates available on request.
I offer half & full day Money Coaching MOT's in Suffolk and South-East: uncovering your money scripts, drivers and injunctions, underlying beliefs, breaking the earnings ceiling, zero-pound budgeting and more: £300.00 - £450.00 depending on number of hrs and location.
Packages of coaching paid in advance upfront are available on request.
The greatest skill I bring is my time and commitment to the coaching relationship.
I am a compassionate and engaged listener - I work in a co-active way and ask my clients to be open to accountability and readiness for change. I am happy to provide brief feedback via email after sessions if required.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I work every day except Fridays & Sundays from 9.00 to 18.00 . Also early starts and later evenings on request. I offer full-day weekend packages. www.linkedin.com/in/courageouscathie