People At Heart Coaching | Catherine Serusclat
Hi, I'm Catherine! I'm a personal development and career coach. My mission is to help you find a career that makes you happy!
- at a cross roads in your career?
- stuck and not sure how to move forward?
- thinking about starting your own business?
- dreaming about something you’ve always wanted to do?
- feeling demotivated and unchallenged in your current role?
Do you want to...
- be empowered to make a change?
- move forward in your life or career?
- find your strengths?
- feel more confident and courageous?
- go on a journey to discover what is really true for you?
Whether you are coming back from a maternity or career break, want to change jobs, start up a business, we can work together to clarify what you really want and how to get there. I'll help you understand who you are and what your strengths and values are, so that you can choose the career path that’s right for you.
Through collaborative one-to-one coaching sessions we work on:
- Raising your self-awareness
- Building your confidence
- Opening up possibilities
- Empowering you to make your own choices
- Taking the actions that will help you change
If you would like to know more about coaching and what you could get from it, have a look at my website and book a free discovery call with me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2018: Diploma in Transformational Coaching with Animas Centre for Coaching
- 2014: MBTI® Certified Practitioner
- 2008 - Masters degree in Human Resources Management with Institut de Gestion Sociale (Lyon, France)
- April 2018: Career Coach at People at Heart Coaching
- October 2013 - April 2018 - Group Talent Manager at Kingfisher Plc
- August 2009 - July 2013 - Talent Manager at Veolia UK
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
graduate coaching, student coaching, small business owners, entrepreneurs
Investing in your personal growth will have long term effects on your life and career.
We start with a (free) discovery call where we can talk about your background and what you’d like coaching on. We’ll also discuss my coaching approach and ways of working. This conversation is a great opportunity to test if we could work well together. You'll get a taste of what coaching with me is like and I'll answer any question you might have.
After this initial conversation, a 60-minute session costs £100.
The value of coaching lies in the continuity of the discussions over time, so I recommend booking a package of 6 sessions, with 10% discount. There is no time limit to use your sessions, and you can schedule them at the frequency of your choice, every week to every month.
After these sessions, you will decide whether you have reached your objective or want to continue working on your growth.
You will also be investing your time, energy and full commitment to develop yourself and achieve your objectives.
I offer walking coaching in Central London parks, or in the Walthamstow Wetlands and Epping Forest. If you are interested, we can agree on the best place to meet.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I meet my clients in public spaces who offer wheelchair access. I also offer phone or video coaching sessions.
Monday 13.00 – 17.00 Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 08.00 - 17.00 Friday 08.00 - 13.00