People At Heart Coaching By Catherine Serusclat
Barbican Centre For Arts & Conferences
Hi, I'm Catherine! I'm a life and career coach. I work with professionals, graduates and students to help them find the career path that's right for them. I also work with small business owners to help them clarify and build their offer.
* at a cross roads in your career?
* stuck and not sure how to move forward?
* thinking about starting your own business?
* dreaming about something you’ve always wanted to do?
* feeling demotivated and unchallenged in your current role?
Do you want to...
* be empowered to make a change?
* move forward in your life or career?
* find your strengths?
* feel more confident and courageous?
* go on a journey to discover what is really true for you?
As a career coach, I help people to understand who they are and what their strengths and values are, so that they can choose the career path that’s right for them and that will make them happy.
Through collaborative one-to-one coaching sessions we work on:
* Raising your self-awareness
* Building your confidence
* Opening up possibilities
* Empowering you to make your own choices
* Taking the actions that will help you change
If you would like to know more about coaching and what you could get from it, have a look at my website and book a Free discovery call with me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2018: Diploma in Transformational Coaching with Animas Centre for Coaching
- 2014: MBTI® Certified Practitioner
- 2008 - Masters degree in Human Resources Management with Institut de Gestion Sociale (Lyon, France)
- April 2018: Career Coach at People at Heart Coaching
- October 2013 - April 2018 - Group Talent Manager at Kingfisher Plc
- August 2009 - July 2013 - Talent Manager at Veolia UK
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
graduate coaching, student coaching, small business owners, entrepreneurs
Investing in your personal growth will have long term effects on your life and career.
We start with a (free) discovery call where we can talk about your background and what you’d like coaching on. We’ll also discuss my coaching approach and ways of working. This conversation is a great opportunity to test if we could work well together. You'll get a taster of what coaching with me is like and I'll answer any question you might have.
After this initial conversation, a 60-minute session costs £100.
The value of coaching lies in the continuity of the discussions over time, so I recommend booking a package of 6 sessions, with a 10% discount. There is no time limit to use your sessions, and you can schedule them at the frequency of your choice, every week to every month.
After these sessions, you will decide whether you have reached your objective or want to continue working on your growth.
You will also be investing your time, energy and full commitment in developing yourself and achieving your objectives.
I offer walking coaching in Central London parks, or in the Walthamstow Wetlands and Epping Forest. If you are interested, we can agree on the best place to meet.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I meet my clients in public spaces who offer wheelchair access. I also offer phone or video coaching sessions.
Monday 13.00 – 17.00 Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 08.00 - 17.00 Friday 08.00 - 13.00