Catherine Gray - ACC ICF and Strengths Champion Certified Coach
I am here to help you see change and transformation in the everyday things and in the things you feel most stuck with.
I’m not here to give you advice, or answers, or to fix things, but to facilitate you having the time and space to come up with your own solutions. You can expect me to be asking lots of questions, gently challenging you on the things that will bring breakthrough, and encouraging you to keep thinking things through from new perspectives.
I offer 3 types of coaching:
- Strengths Alignment – you take the CliftonStrengths Assessment and then have 5+ hours with me, unpacking what you are uniquely talented in and how to maximise your growth and joy both in the work place and beyond.
- Clarity on your calling and purpose – 6+ sessions on finding out more about who you are and how your dreams, calling and purpose fit in with your current situation and future plans. This type of coaching also involves lots of chatting to God!
- General life coaching as and when you need it on anything and everything you may feel stuck with or challenged by. This may be more suitable for you if you like the idea of the options above but would rather not include a spiritual element to the sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Applied Neuroscience and Brain Health Certification at The Neuroscience Academy - March 2017
- Coach Training - Various ICF accredited courses and ongoing CPD at 3D Coaching - July 2016
- Strengths-Based Coaching at Professional Christian Coaching Institute - Dec 2020
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £60.00 to £1,100.00
Free initial online session
Clarity on your purpose, calling and dreams: £240 - £720 depending on how many sessions you would like
CliftonStrengths assessment and aligning to your talents: £50 for the talent assessment and £400 for 5 hours of coaching (with the option of ongoing coaching after this)
I want it all!...18 coaching sessions at regular times that suit you. 5 CliftonStrengths sessions, at least 6 hours focusing on your purpose, calling and dreams, and the rest looking at what that means going forwards: £1100
I work very flexibly, across a number of days/evenings and timezones so please find a time that suits you on my calendar here: https://10to8.com/book/woqndghgvyowhhflec/
I work primarily on zoom but can do face to face sessions in Bristol, UK.