07850 045 635
I am a qualified Life Coach practicing in Shepherd's Bush-Hammersmith, London W12.
If you are stuck in a rut, demotivated, stressed; if you are tired with your job and need a career reboot; if you want to find a balance between a stressful job and a busy home life, then my coaching can help you get clarity, overcome obstacles and achieve your goals.
My aim, as a life coach, is to help my clients become confident and assertive, achieve their dreams and live a more fulfilling life.
With my help, you will
• Figure out what kind of life would make you happy and take action to achieve it
• Eliminate worries, stress, and anxiety
• Improve wellbeing, develop healthy habits
• Become more confident and assertive
• Adapt to a new environment and overcome the challenges of living in a host country
Why work with me
• I am pragmatic, empathetic and passionate about my job
• I have experienced firsthand most of what you may be going through
• I took my qualifications in Coaching for Business and CBT Coaching and combine mindfulness techniques and CBT to traditional coaching tools to help you fulfill your goals
• I am a member of the Association for Coaching, a leading professional body aiming to promote best-practice of coaching worldwide
I specialize in
• Career reboot
• Confidence building and motivation
• Time management, procrastination and work-life balance
• Personal development
• Healthier lifestyle
• Expat-related issues
I subscribe to the Association for Coaching's Code of Ethics and Good Practice and guarantee professionalism and confidentiality in a safe environment.
I see my clients in London - Hammersmith (Wendell Park). Coaching sessions can be conducted in person or via Internet from anywhere in the world. I always provide extra support and follow-up.
Call me on 07850 045635 or check my website (www.westlondonlifecoaching.com) for further information and to book a FREE consultation.
I provide coaching in English and Italian.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Coaching - Centre for Coaching, London
- Certificate in Coaching for Business - City University, London
MA Law (Diploma di Laurea in Giurisprudenza - Rome ITALY)
- AMAC - Associate Member of Association for Coaching
- Cherie Blair Foundation - Mentor (Mentoring Women in Business Programme)
Before training as a Life Coach, I worked for over twenty years in HR and Administration in the Italian public sector. Although that gave me the fantastic opportunity to travel, live in different countries and experience many various cultures, at some point I realised that something was missing in my life. What I was doing was not enough to make me feel happy and fulfilled anymore.
After I came to the UK, in 2009, I became aware that I wanted to connect with people and use my personal skills and experience to help other people grow and achieve their goals. The idea of becoming a life coach came naturally. I faced many challenges, worked hard and broadened my horizons.
Now I can use my experience, my competence, and my skills to help courageous women and some brave men push themselves beyond their limitations and live the life they really want and deserve.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I offer a prospective client a FREE 30-minutes exploratory meeting, in person or via Skype/Facetime, to meet and discuss their needs. This is an opportunity to consider whether we make a good match and discuss mutual expectations.
The cost of one session is £65.00.
The cost of two-months/six-sessions package is £350.00.
Follow-up sessions are also available at a discounted price.
Confidence-building and wellbeing workshops for women in the workplace
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am also available for weekend sessions