07850 045 635
‘How do you define success?
To me, success means living an authentic life, in alignment with one’s values. It means achieving goals, feeling confident, enjoying the time at work and the life at home. It means waking up in the morning with a smile and ready to face the day with energy and motivation‘
I am a qualified Life Coach practising in Shepherd's Bush-Hammersmith, London W12.
My aim, as a life coach, is to help resourceful women get clarity, become confident and assertive, achieve their goals and live a more fulfilling life.
If you feel stuck, demotivated, stressed; if you need to find a balance between a stressful job and a busy home life; if a new challenge is keeping you awake at night
Coaching can help you
- Figure out what you can do to live the life that you really want
- Eliminate worries, stress and anxiety
- Improve wellbeing, develop healthy habits
- Become more confident and assertive
- Dream big and achieve ambitious goals
- Start living every day with power and purpose
- Adapt to a new environment and overcome the challenges of living in a host country
Why work with me
- I believe that everybody has the potential to achieve what they desire
- I am pragmatic, empathetic and passionate about my job
- I have experienced first hand most of what you may be going through
- I care, a lot
I specialise in
- Confidence building and motivation
- Stress and anxiety stemming from everyday life's challenges
- Time management and work-life balance
- Personal development
- Healthier lifestyle
- Expat-related issues
I subscribe to the Association for Coaching's Code of Ethics and Good Practice and guarantee professionalism and confidentiality in a safe environment.
BOOK NOW a FREE consultation.
I see my clients in London - Hammersmith (Wendell Park). Coaching sessions can be conducted in person or via Internet from anywhere in the world. I always provide extra support and follow-up.
I provide coaching both in English and in Italian.
What my clients have told me:
‘Thanks for bringing such a positive influence into my life.’ E. - London
‘I feel I am making very good progress and haven’t felt this great in over a year’ P. London
‘I have achieved a number of things since we first met’ L. - London
‘These techniques have helped a lot and I haven’t had as much of the anxiety feelings since.’ L. - London
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Coaching - Centre for Coaching, London
- Certificate in Coaching for Business - City University, London
MA Law (Diploma di Laurea in Giurisprudenza - Rome ITALY)
- AMAC - Associate Member of Association for Coaching
- Cherie Blair Foundation - Mentor (Mentoring Women in Business Programme)
Before training as a Life Coach, I worked for over twenty years for the Italian Foreign Office. Although that gave me the fantastic opportunity to travel, live in different countries and experience many various cultures, at some point I realised that something was missing in my life. What I was doing was not enough to make me feel happy and fulfilled anymore.
When I came to the UK, in 2009, I started becoming aware that I wanted to connect with people and use my personal skills and experience to help other women grow and achieve their goals. The idea of becoming a life coach came naturally. I faced many challenges, worked hard and broadened my horizons.
Now I can use my experience, my competence, and my skills to help courageous women push themselves beyond their limitations and live the life they really want and deserve.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I offer the prospective client a FREE 30 minutes exploratory meeting, in person or via Skype/Facetime, to meet and discuss their needs. This is an opportunity to consider whether we make a good match and discuss mutual expectations.
NEW YEAR OFFER
Try online coaching in January and February for HALF PRICE!
Confidence-building workshops for women in the workplace
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for weekend sessions (face to face and online) and for evening session (online only).