Caroline Hedler - Psychological Life Coach
I’m Caroline, a psychological life coach with a BSc in cognitive neuroscience, specialising in self-esteem/confidence, life coaching, university students and stress coping.
As a psychological life coach, I use an evidence-based approach to help my clients identify meaningful goals, navigate tough transitions, reach their full potential and create the life they want.
- Do you feel lost or stuck in your life situation?
- Do you feel dissatisfied with areas of your life?
- Are you constantly comparing yourself with other people?
I’m devoted to helping my clients shape an inner compass to help them navigate in today's complex climate full of options, noise and outer pressures. My previous clients have found that a strong inner compass helped them become more confident and at ease with themselves, their decisions, their relationships and career choices (testimonials below).
I have experience from coaching hundreds of individuals the last couple of years, both private clients and while based at University of Edinburgh.
Common coaching themes:
- Help clarify purpose
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Realising business ideas and important goal
- Designing a rewarding and meaningful life
- Coping with self-criticism, comparison and negative thoughts
- Finding work-life balance and stress coping
- Becoming confident and satisfied within life areas and choices such as career, future goals, relationship status.
Here is what some of my clients have said about me:
”I contacted Caroline during my maternity leave in the spring of 2017, and that is among the best things I have done. One of the first things I had to do was write down how my "dream life" would look, as detailed as possible. A few months ago I found the text that I wrote then, and realised that my life today is almost exactly as I described it. In just one year, I have resigned from my job to invest in something I am really passionate about, and moved nearly sixty miles to live in my dream home by the sea. Caroline has coached me both in setting goals and working towards them, but above all she has made me see my own potential and that everything is possible. Caroline is also a fantastic person, whom I highly recommend!”
Jenny G | Marketing Director
”Caroline is an incredibly warm and talented coach. I reached out to her when I was feeling unmotivated and stuck in my current work situation. I felt I wanted to do something different, but I had no idea what. From our first coaching session together, Caroline helped me clarify my thoughts on career transition and identify the steps I needed to take to move forward. She helped me question my fears and supported me on every step on the way towards reaching my goal. I’m truly grateful for Caroline's support, and would highly recommend her services.”
Sara U | Finance Professional
“I came to Caroline lost and overwhelmed with choices, not sure which would be best for me. She helped me clarify and set goals based on my values. More importantly, she taught me to apply a “value-based” approach to all of my decision making. Her uplifting, positive, and fun personality make her easy to open up to and wonderful to work with. She has not only been a great coach but also a caring mentor, providing excellent support and practical tools on how to make more conscious decisions about my life.”
Angelica F | HR specialist
“Caroline is an exceptional coach – warm, insightful and on point. She is a great listener and has an incredible ability of putting into words and expressing exactly what I’m feeling. Her inner compass-centred guidance she challenged me to think beyond just ”getting a good job” and focus more on finding a career that would capitalise on my personal strengths and passions. She has also motivated and inspired me to learn more about myself and live closer to my values. Caroline is truly one-of-a-kind, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an intuitive and deeply passionate coach.”
Michaela S | Communications & Graphic Design Professional
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc in Psychological coaching (Cognitive neuroscience) / University of Skövde, Sweden
- HVE Diploma in Agile Project Management / Changemaker Educations, Stockholm
- Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training / Yoga Sadhna, Rishikesh, India
- Also qualified in: Positive Psychological Coaching, Quality of Life Therapy, Motivational Interviewing & Self-compassion Training.
- 1 year as a wellbeing and performance coach at Edinburgh University. Providing one-one coaching sessions to a year of 375 students. Life-coaching, stress-coping, decisions about the future, productivity, motivation and goal setting.
- 3 years as a Psychological Coach/ Life Coach (own business) providing goal oriented coaching with a focus on increased well-being.
- Various projects as an Agile coach- supporting teams in becoming high performing.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Coaching is offered in English or Swedish
One session (60 min, in person or Skype) £60
Coaching package (6 x 60 min) £324 (10% discount)
Coaching for universities - price upon request. All prices are incl. VAT.
Find out more about coaching over a free, informal and confidential chat.
Send me a message at: email@example.com to book your appointment.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|