Caroline Dove, Inspired Success: What You Think, You Become
Brighton And Hove
44 1273 440121 / 44 777 563 7467
EXECUTIVE COACHING & LIFE COACHING (including Career & Business Coaching, Personal Development)
Calling ambitious high flyers, time-poor executives and thoughtful professionals...
Does the busyness of your work rule your life, leaving quality of life relegated to merely a distant hope? If so, my coaching can trigger your inspiration for success so you can:
- DISCOVER how magic happens outside your comfort zone
- FEEL excited to learn and grow from every experience
- LIVE with a glint in your eye looking forward positively to the future
Our partnership can focus your mind (and your time) to future proof any of the following:
- Deal with an important change in your life
- Plan a career change
- Prepare for a promotion or new project/assignment
- Optimise your strengths and talent
- Tackle uncertainty, let go of anxiety
- Build leadership skills to create a high performing team
- Set up or grow a business based on your values
- Boost confidence to live outside your comfort zone
- Find ways to experience the freedom of living in the moment
My co-active coaching approach will engage your mind to get to the core of what makes you tick. You will experience practical mindfulness techniques through simple awareness raising tools that ignite insights into your work and life.
Through greater power over your words and thoughts you will gain greater clarity in decision making, conflict resolution, your impact on others and how to reframe experiences to move yourself and others forwards to achieve positive results.
I deliver intensive personal transformation programmes, through Executive & Life Coaching tailored and structured to how each client learns and functions best in their unique way.
If interested, I might reference Eastern philosophy or Western management and behavioural science if it seems there is something relevant to help you arrive at your own insights. Ironically, the most useful wisdom might be nothing new; it’s just something that you may not have thought to apply to your situation at the time when you really need it. Equally, modern breakthroughs in fields such as neuroscience or neuro-linguistic programming have the power to change your mindset in ways that fire up your imagination and release talents that you never know existed.
Equally, I used to deliver the "standard blueprint" for coaching programmes typically offered in organisations; if you prefer this flavour, no problem :)
In any event, do get in contact for a free initial 30 minute consultation.
Each client has an optimal zone of happiness, success and expert-ease. What's yours and what kind of coaching partnership would work best for you?
Training, qualifications & experience
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
Diploma in Coaching since 2003
Master NLP practitioner
Myers Briggs Step 2 Personality Preference Profiling
BA Hons Business Studies
* Coach to professionals through Executive, Team and Life Coaching. Topics include navigating personal breakthroughs in performance, accelerating interpersonal skills development, following through on goals (e.g. prioritising specific projects, re- setting new behaviour patterns) that may have remained elusive over time
* Emphasis on professionals dealing with challenging work environments, transitioning into new roles or starting up and building new organisations.
* In-depth work with clients to understand their talents whilst working with unique concerns and anxieties
* In-house Leadership Coach & Training Manager (global corporate focus for 10 years) working with full range of professional functions, revenue generators and creative teams and leaders to navigate complex and fast paced change through personal development and career growth.
* Project manager on large-scale transformation roll-outs promoting collaboration alongside tight results delivery (European corporate focus)
* Organisational effectiveness consulting experience across private and public sector (UK focus).
* Management Trainer on topics ranging from Time Management to Communication Skills.
My Professional Background
For more information please take a look at my LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/carolinedove37
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Preparation for interview or promotion.
New role orientation: 30*60*90 days.
Mindfulness meditation to manage anxiety and focus thinking.
Photos & videos
Free Initial 30 minute phone consultation
London in person - please contact me to discuss rates
£80 for 60 minutes - Brighton & Hove in person or Virtual Coaching worldwide.
Reduced rate packages for programmes of 6 hours or more.
NEW i-360 Accelerated Personal Transformation Programme
You may know all too well what ties you to your current situation but be stuck in how to get beyond life's suboptimal traps. If so, the i-360 Intensive Personal Transformation Programme could be your key to opening up a fresh and more fulfilling future.
Whether you are a team or an individual, this bespoke personal development programmes is structured around your availability and idiosyncrasies :) Using Myers Briggs Step 2, Strenghsfinder, or other psychometrics you may have found insightful, a programme is tailored to how you examine life, learn and function in your unique way. This means we focus on the changes that will stick because they work for you (rather than what someone else would like you to be or for someone who is wired differently).
You have the potential to be a high flyer in your chosen field, this programme will help you work out how.
Learned Values for Living Life
You may have had the chance to explore what your values are and how they mobilise and navigate the currents of your life. Our values are central to our perceptions of success. They dont need to be right for any one else, just right for you.
After much soul searching and investigation, my values are now informed by modern Buddhist wisdom. The journey began through a regular mindfulness meditation practice but has ended up with me enrolling on an advanced teacher training programme as I enjoy pulling apart and examining the meaning and significance of Buddha's more challenging teaching. In my spare time I teach at the Bodhisattva Centre in Brighton on the Thought for the Week slot. I teach people how to meditate and discover their natural state of peacefulness where we explore the wise one's guidance on topics ranging from Dealing with Anger or Depression to Living Positively in Turbulent Times. Sometimes 2,500 year old one liners offer the best teasers for modern day personal transformation.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Usually Wednesday to Saturday. Wednesday evenings and some bank holidays available. I-360 D Transformation programme may be scheduled over a weekend in Brighton