Caroline Bottrill BSc(Hons). Hyp Dip. HPD.MNCH (Acc) NLP.TLA Coach
Caroline Bottrill is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Personal Performance Coach & NLP practitioner and runs Hypnotherapy & Coaching for Life in Sutton Coldfield & the outskirts of Burton -upon-Trent . With over 8 years of experience, we offer programmes combining Personal Performance Coaching, NLP ( Neuro-linguistic Programming ) & CBT ( Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) . Caroline is also a Weight loss Specialist offering coaching as part of all her weight loss programmes. Caroline helps clients overcome emotional and comfort eating in a structured programme tailored to the clients needs . Caroline is also a Hypno- band Gastric band weight Loss System Licensed Practitioner . Caroline works with ladies and mums to be to ensure a happy and healthy pregnancy and birth ( see programmes below )
Areas of speciality are listed below as one to one Programmes:
- Weight Management
- Hypno-band Weight Loss Programme
- Weight Loss programme to overcome bad eating habits including emotional eating and comfort eating
- Programme for weight loss & well-being - designed to reduce risk factors including lowering blood pressure, reversing type 11 diabetes, lowering cholesterol - to lead a healthier and more active lifestyle.
- Binge eating and drinking habit programme
- Eating habits and Behaviours
- Stress Management
- Sports Performance
- Unwanted habits and behaviours
- Confidence & self esteem building
- Social Anxiety
- Overcoming relationship breakdown and illness to build a healthy happy and balanced life
- Identifying purpose and positive direction in life
- Mindfulness - Learning to be mindful programme
- Anxiety and Depression
- Fertility ( getting your mind in the right place using a programme combining Clinical Hypnotherapy and Coaching )
- Stress management in the ante-natal period
- Relaxation during pregnancy
- Pregnancy and Childbirth Preparation (A self management approach combining relaxation, visualisation, breathing techniques, mindfulness and hypnosis for pain control in a structured programme tailored to your needs)
- Self management programme for a happy and healthy pregnancy ( to help to keep the balance during hormonal changes to take care of yourself and your unborn baby - combining Clinical hypnotherapy, coaching and well-being support manual )
- Postnatal Depression - A programme to overcome low mood and to positively enjoy parenthood and life to the full
- Tokophobia ( fear of pregnancy and childbirth )
- PTSD ( Post traumatic stress disorder ) for previous traumatic births
- Emetephobia ( fear of being sick )
- Needle and hospital phobia
- Post natal programmes to overcome mental health problems for post natal depression and anxiety ( combining Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP, CBT and Coaching )
Career, Executive & Business Coaching - Coaching Sessions and Programmes tailored to your needs. Caroline has been a successful Business and Performance Coach for 9 years and can help you to achieve your personal and professional goals successfully. Caroline has a successful career history in Sales and Marketing before moving into her own business 10 years ago. Caroline can help you to achieve your business goals whilst achieving a healthy work-life balance, at the same time reducing stress levels and improving performance. For an informal chat surrounding Coaching and your needs then please contact me direct on:07912 184732
Training, qualifications & experience
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Personal Performance and Health & Well-being Coach
- NLP Practitioner
BSc (Hons) . Hyp Dip. HPD. MNCH (Acc). NLP. TLA Coach
Caroline trained with the Coaching Academy as a Personal Performance Coach.
Caroline trained with The College of Transformational Therapy in Nottingham as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
Caroline is an accredited and licensed member of the National council of Hyppnotherapy reflecting her years of experience.
Caroline has an enhanced CRB check to work with children, adolescents and adults.
Caroline has over 8 years experience working with a broad range of client challenges and conditions with both men and women.
Caroline is a Performance Coach Specialising in Executive, Career and Business Coaching. Coaching sessions can be conducted over the phone very successfully. Telephone coaching can be integrated into a programme including face to face Coaching in our Clinic.
Caroline has much experience of working with ladies to help them achieve their goals in life Including losing weight and improving their relationship with food. Re-building confidence after a challenging time in life such as relationship breakdown and divorce. Caroline works with ladies with all challenges surrounding pregnancy and childbirth to make this time as happy and healthy as possible. The focus of all programmes is on positive empowerment and being your best self in mind and body at each life stage.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Weight loss
- Weight Management
- Hypno-band weight loss Programme
- Eating habits and behaviour
- Compulsive eating and drinking
- Anxiety & depression
- Stress management
- Health & well- being to reduce risk factors
- Sports Performance
- Confidence and self esteem
- Pregnancy and childbirth preparation
- Postnatal Depression
- Tokophobia (Fear of pregnancy and childbirth)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress management in pregnancy
- Fears and phobias
- Fear of Flying
- Fear of public speaking
- Fear of exams
- Fear of interviews
- Social Anxiety
Contact Caroline direct for an informal chat or an initial consultation.
All our programmes vary slightly in duration and therefore prices do vary slightly also, this can be discussed at the initial consultation. All our programmes are tailored to your needs To ensure the best positive outcome in the shortest period of time.
Coaching telephone sessions can be undertaken which reduce the cost of your programme when combined with face to face sessions in clinic.
If if you would like an informal chat at this stage of enquiry please feel free to call Caroline: 07912 184732
8-6 Monday to Friday. Phone consultations and sessions on Saturdays