Carol Pearson, Life Coach, Career Coach, Leadership Coach.
Hello, I'm an experienced coach and motivated to help you achieve your goals. If your life right now is not quite where you want it be, consider working with me to achieve greater happiness and success in your life.
If you're ready to:
- Tackle changes occurring in your life
- Perform better in your career
- Find a new path
- Proactively plan and create a more meaningful future
- Build self-confidence
Then please get in touch and let's talk about it. I help my clients to build confidence and motivation to create the future they choose. I truly believe everyone can find a path to a rich and fulfilling future and live a happy and meaningful life.
I'm totally confidential and non judgemental, just motivated to help people live better lives.
Coaching sessions are held via Zoom or Skype or Face to Face in London. I work with clients in the UK and Internationally.
You can read more about Executive and Leadership Coaching and read testimonials at my website: www.pearsonpractice.com or at my LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolpearsonlondon/
Training, qualifications & experience
I enjoyed a senior HR career, working around the world for some of the Worlds leading companies including Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy and InterContinental Hotel group. My passion has always been guiding and coaching people, helping them develop and achieve the happiness and success they are looking for. Personal development and study is a continuous theme in my life and I'm committed to my ongoing learning to keep up to date and able to offer a great service to my clients. My qualifications are:
- Practitioner Diploma, Executive Coaching, Academy of Executive Coaching, London
- PG Cert, Clinical Hypnotherapy, University of West London & LCCH
- Holistic Health Coach Certificate, IIN & University of Columbia Teachers College, New York
- Certificate in Team Coaching, Global Team Coaching Institute
- Accredited Executive Coach, EMCC
- Mindfulness Practitioner, Graduate of Go Mindfully MBSR
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Midlife Coaching
- Wellbeing & Resilience Coaching
- Career Change coaching
- Confidence & Mindset Coaching
- Managing emotions in a productive way
"The best investment you can make is in yourself" Warren Buffet
I have a scale of fees depending on the number of sessions and situation (eg: life/personal coaching vs leadership coaching).
For personal coaching my fees start at £100.00 per 60 minute session when you book for 6 sessions or more.
Like all professional services, Coaching does have a cost. You’ll find my fees are in line with other investments you may currently be making in your life (e.g. personal grooming, fitness training, sports club fees).
When you invest in Coaching, you are investing in yourself and your future life. You’re investing to achieve your goals and live a fuller, happier life…for the rest of your life! So when you evaluate the cost please consider it against the positive impact Coaching will bring.
My fees are competitive, in line with my experience and training, and reflect the value I can add to your life. I have a range of programmes and tailor my approach to meet your needs. The cost varies with the amount of work we need to do together, so please call or email me so we can start to discuss a solution that would work for you.
Please don't assume you can't afford this or you don't deserve to invest in your own happiness. Give me a call and let's talk.
Generally available and quite flexible with sufficient notice.
- Initial chat: To explore working with me, please send me a message and we'll schedule time to have a chat, via phone or video (Zoom, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype). There is no charge for this.
- Get to know each other: I'll find out more about you and what you'd like to work on in our coaching sessions (it's OK if you're not totally clear - we'll work it out together). This conversation will give you a chance to decide if I'm the right coach for you (and I respect whatever decision you make).
- Decide length and timing of the coaching programme: We would then work out the best coaching programme to help you achieve your goal. Usually it's 6 to 9 sessions and each session is 3 or 4 weeks apart. We'll decide if we work remotely or face to face and finalise fees.
- Get Started.