(formerly Ring) Life Coach and Author
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
My name is Carol Macey and I am a life coach working in Faversham, Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
You can think of me as a personal trainer for your mind – I will help you to build your strength and resilience, overcome ‘injuries’ and setbacks, and generally enhance your performance in life.
Perhaps there are obstacles you would like to overcome. Habits or behaviours you would like to ditch? Or directions you would prefer to take?
As a coach, I can show you a range of techniques to help you move forward in your life, relationships or career – and help you use those techniques more effectively. I specialise in helping my clients regain confidence, self esteem, balance and emotional wellbeing. Particularly after a major event such as bereavement, loss or the breakdown of a relationship.
Many of us don’t realise we’re living with high levels of stress, bad sleep, poor concentration or low energy until something goes badly wrong. But think back to a time when you felt more in control, when life wasn’t just a constant barrage of challenges, brickbats and demands – finding flow and balance again is possible, and when you do, it feels amazing! If you need some help to regain that flow I have a number of tools to help you do that.
I am also a bereaved Mother and the author of 'The spirit of Christopher'. Please click on www.thespiritofchristopher for more details
- Neuro Diversity Coaching Strategy coaching for career and workplace development for individuals and neuro-diverse learning/thinking styles e.g. Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ASD and ADHD AD(H)D.
Coaching for young people with neuro diverse learning/thinking styles e.g. Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ASD and AD(H)D.
- Life Coaching for Bereaved Parents www.thespiritofchristopher Life coaching can help when you’re unsure of where you are going in life after a bereavement or loss. Life coaching will help re-build your self-esteem and help you to focus on setting the goals that will help you make the changes you need to move forward. Please contact me for personal, confidential and compassionate information regarding this.
- Mental Health Coaching working towards emotional well-being and better mental health. Providing face to face, online, telephone and text-based coaching.
- Goal setting is a powerful way of making big changes in your life, by breaking them down into small steps. I use visual goal mapping techniques to help you really see how you can progress.
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) is a specialist approach to personal development which focuses on the way we use language and the modelling of successful behaviour.
- Hypnotherapy I am in the process of qualifying as a hypnotherapist with the National Council for Hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapists work with the subconscious self in order to remedy deeply ingrained thought patterns or behaviours.
- Motivational Interviewing is a way of strengthening your commitment to a particular change through a focussed goal-directed discussion.
- Cognitive Behavioural Life Coaching while hypnotherapy works with the unconscious mind, CBT works on changing our conscious thoughts, so we learn to avoid negative thought patterns and the conditions they’re associated with.
- I run bespoke workshops based on Brian Mayne's goal mapping technique for small businesses. This help empowers people to set and achieve their personal and professional goals. It can also help increase performance and productivity
I offer 'Wellness coaching' to health and wellbeing by supporting people in making healthy changes around physical health, weight management, physical activity and bad habits.
I can provide you with the support and motivation you need to continue to make positive changes, prevent relapse and continue to improve your life and reach your goals for the future.
At our initial meeting, we can talk about which of these tools might be suitable for your personal situation or development, and how I can help.
If you would like a free no-obligation consultation to find out how we can work together, please text or email me with your contact number and email address and I will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you feel that you are not as emotionally healthy as you would like to be then just as you can improve your physical fitness by working at it, you can improve your emotional fitness too. Life Coaching can help with your mind, body and spirit.
'I’m really glad I consulted Carol. I would recommend Carol – she really helped me with changing the way I think and act for the better. Now I have a much more positive outlook in life. I'm so happy with the results – thank you!'
'[Carol] is a warm, gentle, empathic, non-judgemental woman with great skills and some very useful tools. She helped me to move from an amorphous mass of dissatisfaction and feeling ‘stuck’ to working out what was good about my life, and what could do with change. We then worked on various ideas about how to implement the changes I was looking for. Some worked out, some didn’t, and she helped me to see that what didn’t work wasn’t so much my failure as needing to try a different approach.
Starting life coaching can feel very frightening, and the best thing about Carol is that she made me feel completely safe.'
'The coaching sessions I've had with Carol have really helped me to see what is important in my life. Carol is very good at listening, non-judgemental and very patient. I never felt rushed and Carol gently guided me throughout the process. Thank you!'
'Goal mapping helped me build a road - a journey over 7 years with pit stops on the way'
Small business TCF (After attending an 'Introduction goal mapping workshop')
WhoCaresWinsradio@careswins 1st June show 109
@carol Macey stole the show helps Bereaved mothers find 'new normal'
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked in the NHS for 20 years, and still practice part-time as a registered Mental Health Nurse working with young people and their families. I am also qualified and able to provide life coaching to NHS employees.
I am a motivated and caring individual with over 20 years of experience gained supporting clients to overcome personal barriers and move forward with their lives. I have worked in various health settings, the recruitment sector and secondary schools.
My caring and approachable nature combined with natural patience and diplomacy inspires confidence and trust in those around me.
Diploma in Life Coaching (with distinction) through the NCFE.
Licensed Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner with Vicky Ross Training.
Registered Nurse (Mental Health), with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and subject their strict code of conduct. Kings College, University of London.
Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling. Greenwich University.
BSc Psychology. University of Westminster.
Mindfulness and Meditation Diploma.
Mindfulness in the workplace.
TFT (Thought Field Therapy; Tapping) is a great treatment for phobias, anxiety and much, much more.
Studying for ILM Endorsement
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Now offering Mental Health Coaching working towards emotional well-being and better mental health. Providing online, telephone and text based coaching during this time while we are experiencing the coronavirus pandemic. Message me for more details.
Emotional Wellbeing Coaching, Wellness Coaching
Neurodiversity Coaching for Adults
Neurodiversity Coaching for under 18's
Grief Life Coaching for bereaved parents
Goal mapping Techniques
Free initial telephone or online session
Get a free telephone consultation by contacting me Carol Macey email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07969 998360. I offer this to you as a potential client to help you decide whether life coaching can help you. Thereafter my fees are £60 per hour, with a reduction for those on certain benefits. I also offer block bookings so you can have six sessions for the price of five, a reduction of more than 15%.
I now offer bespoke mindfulness workshops and mindfulness at work workshops at affordable prices. Contact me to find out more...... Fees are based on per person
- I offer the Pathfinder (TM) 'Personal development programme' which helps to create a blueprint for your success 6 - 8 sessions £420.
- Virtual Goal mapping workshops for small businesses. Goal mapping is a fantastic tool to help empower people to set and achieve their personal and professional goals. Whether it be for a change of career, personal development, business, relationships and lots more.
The workshop will start with a fun 'wheel of life' to look at how your life is now. The importance of setting goals and how to set realistic and achievable goals.
Then you will learn the step by step guide to creating your own goal map using the left brain and right brain templates. Once your learn the technique it can be applied to every area of your life. It will show you how to achieve your goal and make positive changes.
Includes free wheel of life and goal mapping templates.
If you would like to book a place or want to know more about the workshop, please contact me on 07969 998 360. Fees payable per person.
Neuro diversity Coaching - £120 for 2 hours.
I am currently offering offering telephone coaching and online coaching via Zoom.
When I work
Daytime: Thursdays and Fridays
I now offer mainly online coaching via zoom so am able to offer coaching throughout the UK.