Carly Ferguson - Career Empowerment Coach
Lead an empowered & fulfilling career — on your own terms.
I’m committed to helping individuals cultivate the confidence to really thrive and achieve their true potential in their careers, as their most authentic selves.
Step up into your full potential and power; share your unique gifts and talents that are meant to be seen, unleash your creativity and show up as your most authentic self so that you can thrive doing the work you feel called to do and inspire and uplift others.
Whether you're looking to develop or up-level your leadership skills and confidence, wanting to better manage your energy levels whilst running your own business or wanting to make big changes in your organisation and are looking for a sounding board on how best to achieve this, coaching will empower you to envision, create and action the career and working life you desire for yourself and those around you. Through the coaching process I will see strengths and brilliance in you that you don’t even know you have. Together we'll identify, work on and move past any challenges or blind spots and you will feel motivated and inspired to create and achieve incredible results.
Are you ready to transform your professional life, set a new pace and model a new way of working on your own terms?
Are you experiencing any of these challenges?
- You’re succeeding in your career or business but at the detriment to your health, wellbeing and authenticity
- You are excelling in your current role but feel you have more to offer when it comes to your unique natural gifts and talents
- You have a specific challenge to overcome and/or an opportunity to grow and up-level in your career
- You’re an entrepreneur who would benefit from accountability and support to help achieve your ambitious goals
- You’re spending too much time overthinking, self-doubting and worrying
- You need tools and strategies to build and better manage your working relationships
- You’re experiencing imposter syndrome and/or comparing yourself to others which is slowing you down on your mission
- You are fed up with the ways things operate in your organisation and want to make big changes
- You feel dissatisfied with where you are in your career or business despite working hard
- You have a new leadership role with significant responsibilities and would benefit from a impartial sounding board and guide
- You love what you do but aren’t reaping the rewards financially
What we’ll work on to together:
- Clarifying your career and/or business goals and desires
- Uncovering your unique gifts and talents and putting them to work
- Unpicking and challenging your societal conditioning and limiting beliefs that are holding you back from greater success
- Healing old work wounds which are affecting your confidence
- Understanding your core values so that you can better align these with those you choose to work with
- Improving energy management, boundaries & work/life balance
- Improving your professional & personal relationships
- Increasing your confidence exponentially
- Exploring what the new work life reality looks like for you and how to get there
- Creating a new modern day CEO mindset for your career &/or business
- Ongoing accountability & support
- And so much more
Who should work with me?
My clients are change makers who want to have a greater impact in the world, regardless of which industry they work in or whether they work for themselves or someone else. Often they don’t yet fully recognise their own brilliance and are unknowingly holding themselves back from greater success - both financially and soulfully.
The world needs more conscious, compassionate and purpose-driven leaders like you in positions of power and so it’s my pleasure to elevate, advise and guide my clients so that they can experience significant transformation in their professional lives in order to find greater success, enjoyment and fulfilment in the work they feel called to do and inspire and uplift those around them.
A bit about me...
I’m a UK based executive coach supporting conscious and purpose-driven leaders and business owners to step up into their full potential and power; share their unique gifts and talents that are meant to be seen, unleash their creativity and show up as their most authentic self so that they can thrive doing the work they feel called to do.
I began my career in the TV & Film industry and then spent 10 years in the Corporate world leading marketing teams and transformation programs for FTSE 250 companies and global software start-ups. In these roles I excelled at leading and driving transformational change and developing new and upcoming talent through coaching as well as being well trusted by senior leaders. My background means that I’m no stranger to the pressures and strains that having a demanding role can have on your wellbeing and happiness.
In 2016 I found myself feeling frustrated with the outdated ways of working and expectations placed on myself and others by the corporate structures I worked within, leading me to feeling burnt out, dissatisfied and unfulfilled. I took time out to travel around Australia and volunteer in Borneo and during this time I was able to reflect and work out what I really wanted from my career and how I wanted to make a real difference through showing up more authentically for myself and others, in order to inspire a different and more modern way of working.
Having experienced coaching myself later on in my career, it had such a powerful effect on my life and career that I realised I wanted to support others in positions of leadership who want to make a real difference in their organisations and communities but perhaps don’t have the confidence or know where to start, and so I gained my qualification to help others.
Today I run my own coaching practice remotely from Surrey in the UK, working with leaders and entrepreneurs all over the world.
I have an interest in yogic business principles and regularly practice Kundalini yoga and meditation, I incorporate this into my coaching for those who are curious about it. I have a passion for reading and learning with a keen interest in psychology and alternative therapies and I’m a certified practitioner in Reiki. I also have a passion for travel and a keen interest in the environment and equal rights as well as other issues affecting our planet.
How it works
I believe in the intuitive power of my clients. Each of my clients ultimately knows deep down what they need to do. I help clear away any blocks to clarity and help cultivate the energy needed to act on the information uncovered. It is my personal mission to elevate my clients by guiding them to more confidently do the work they are meant to do in a joyful and prosperous way.
To begin we will have a discovery call to discuss your goals and see how I can help you, if it makes sense to I will then send you a proposal outlining how many sessions I believe we need to achieve your goals.
All calls will be done via Zoom.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Graduate - RAMA Business School 2020 (Prosperity & Velocity in the Digital Age)
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- UK DISC/Behavioural Accredited Practitioner
- CPD Accreditation in Confidence Coaching
- CPD Accreditation in Financial Coaching
- CPD Accreditation in Coaching for Mindfulness
- Volunteer Mentor for Youth leadership programmes in Malaysia Borneo - Raleigh International
- Princes Trust Enterprise e-Mentor
- Reiki II Practitioner (Qualified)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Career Transition
- Performance Coaching
- Career Coaching & Returning to Work
- Work / Life Balance
- Confidence Building
- Conflict Management
- Business Performance
- Leadership Coaching
- Staff Coaching
- Career Change
- Change Management
- Business Start-up
- Career Mentoring
- Personal Branding
I offer different packages depending on your needs so please enquire. A limited number of discounts are available for those experiencing financial hardship.
To schedule a complimentary discovery 30 min video call please email me.
“It was so easy working with Carly, when transitioning my careers. Where I was feeling a bit stuck she confidently assessed where I could make changes and made suggestions that were monumental in helping to achieve my goals, releasing the blocks that I was feeling. After receiving 6 interviews in a short period of time following, all roles that I absolutely loved. I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my career life.”
— Franchesca, Life & Wellness Coach, United States
"Having had 6 sessions at the beginning of the year with Carly, I can honestly say she’s changed my life.
While I started working with Carly to build confidence and worry less in my new role, I gained that and so much more. Carly helped me understand the issues that cause me to doubt myself, understand my own personality more, as well as set goals for a future career I never thought I’d consider.
Carly is approachable and incredibly easy to talk to, and knows exactly what to say and when. It’s not easy looking at who you are, your strengths and weaknesses, but Carly made the journey very enjoyable.
I’ll miss meeting Carly every few weeks, however, I’ve gained so much strength and self assurance that I’ll never forget the impact she made and the work we did together - I feel like a new woman. I recommend coaching, and Carly, to anyone."
Ellen, Content Manager, Surrey
“Through coaching with Carly I have exercised the conviction to eliminate jobs I may have previously considered, a sign that I have not made fear jumps where i would have previously. She has helped me realise that I am deserving of a job that I enjoy and that it is possible to achieve a fulfilling purpose in work. I would highly recommend Carly as a coach for someone going through a career crisis”
Kathy, Account Manager, London
"Carly's approach during coaching is always attentive, you know she is really listening to you. But she also knows exactly the right prompt, and when to say it. Sometimes it can be tough to challenge yourself and really figure out what it is you want or how you might achieve it, Carly has been fantastic for guiding me through this process"
Jamie, Filmmaker & Scriptwriter, Berlin
"I found the sessions pushed me to get started, and prompted me to take continual, accountable action. The way that Carly prompted me to dig deeper meant that I came out of the majority of sessions with a solution or direction that surprised me, and I don't believe I'd have arrived at the key milestones I've surpassed thus far without the process and guidance I received."
Sarah, Digital Strategy Director, New Zealand