Carly Ferguson - Executive & Business Coach | Human Design Specialist
I help professionals to answer the call to a new, purposeful way of working. What I do is as natural and human as it is progressive and revolutionary. It’s less an introduction of something new: more of a return to the meaningful way humans were meant to perform.
The result is more joy and abundance, increased productivity, effortless creativity, lower stress and more energy.
If you’re frustrated by lack of headspace, internal barriers to showing up for yourself, your team or your beliefs, and everyday challenges, then 1:1 coaching with me could be for you. I can get you to a place where you radically change the way you relate to work so you can:
- Live a more intentional way of life
- Uncover and better utilise your unique gifts and talents.
- Work in flow with your true essence and achieve your full potential
- Enjoy a prosperous and fulfilling work life.
- Create and cultivate a career and/or business that’s on your terms
- Feel more powerful, creative, and connected.
- Bring your visions and creations into the world unapologetically.
My sessions are designed to leave you feeling empowered, energised and focused. My bespoke and individualised approach will help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your values, leadership style & strengths
- Evoke greater confidence & power to become more visible & share your unique gifts
- Navigate any career change or business launch with confidence
- Improve your personal and professional relationships
- Activate your personal power & sovereignty
- Co-create an expansive business and marketing strategy for greater success
- Clear prosperity blocks & improve money mindset
- Have more command over your actions, reactions, thoughts & emotions
- Better manage your time, energy & resources for less overwhelm
- Know exactly what you need to do to achieve your goals
- And more....
As an Executive & Business Coach I work with conscious and ambitious leaders, solopreneurs, founders and their teams to help them to thrive and excel at the work they feel called to do, in a way that feels authentic to them.
I’m passionate about the benefits of human design, spiritual growth and yogic science which have helped me to unlock the doors to greater happiness, prosperity and fulfilment in all areas of my own life and business. As a coach, consultant and guide I help my clients to create and cultivate the lives, careers and businesses that they truly want.
I began my career in the TV & Film industry as a Floor Runner, Assistant Director and Talent Agent. I then spent 10 years in the Corporate world-leading marketing teams and transformation programs for FTSE 250 companies and global software start-ups.
Throughout my career, I’ve learnt invaluable lessons about courageous communication, values alignment, integrity and leadership and the importance of cultivating high vibrational work environments where each individual can really thrive as their most authentic self.
If you have a feel deep inside that:
- Burnout doesn’t have to be inevitable on the way to success.
- That fitting everyone into the same box isn’t good for productivity.
- Your body is trying to tell you that there’s something wrong with the way you’re working.
Then it's time to get in touch.
Book a discovery call today to discuss ways in which we could work together.
How it works
I believe in the intuitive power of my clients. Each of my clients ultimately knows deep down what they need to do. I help clear away any blocks to clarity and help cultivate the energy needed to act on the information uncovered. It is my mission to elevate my clients by guiding them to more confidently do the work they are meant to do in a joyful and prosperous way.
In our first session, we will discuss your goals and see how I can help you, we can then discuss which coaching package would best suit your needs.
All sessions will take place via Zoom.
Listen to me speak on Happiful's podcast, I am. I have:
Training, qualifications & experience
- Jenna Zoe Human Design Reader Training - Level 1& 2
- Kundalini Yoga Training - Mantra & Mudras 2021
- Graduate - RAMA Business School 2020 (Prosperity & Velocity in the Digital Age & Economics of Infinity )
- Diplomas in Personal Performance Coaching & Corporate Coaching
- UK DISC/Behavioural Accredited Practitioner
- CPD Accreditation in Confidence Coaching
- CPD Accreditation in Financial Coaching
- CPD Accreditation in Coaching for Mindfulness
- Volunteer Mentor for Youth leadership programmes in Malaysia Borneo - Raleigh International
- Princes Trust Enterprise e-Mentor
- Reiki II Practitioner (Qualified)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Career Transition
- Performance Coaching
- Career Coaching & Returning to Work
- Work / Life Balance
- Confidence Building
- Conflict Management
- Business Performance
- Leadership Coaching
- Staff Coaching
- Career Change
- Change Management
- Business Start-up
- Career Mentoring
- Personal Branding
I offer different packages depending on your needs with a sliding scale option for those experiencing financial hardship so please enquire.
To schedule a complimentary discovery 30 min video call please email me.
Available weekdays, I can be flexible depending on your timezone and my availability.
“Before working with Carly I was close to burnout, stressed, anxious and feeling like I was constantly playing catch-up. Carly helped open my mind; not just in terms of the practical steps to streamline and restructure my business to bring more fulfilment and financial security, but also new ways to look after my mental and spiritual health – which has been transformative.
Carly’s great strength is empowering you to uncover your limiting beliefs, set them aside and come to your own solutions, while also providing the tools, insight and support you need to put plans in action. If you feel overwhelmed, lacking confidence, lost or stuck I would wholeheartedly recommend investing in time with Carly – you won’t regret it.”
- Amy, Founder - Enjoy PR [United Kingdom]
“As a creative, I have always found it a challenge to locate my ground in life. When I met Carly, she was able to see my gifts to the world and give me clear direction for my next steps forward. I left our meetings feeling energized, focussed and motivated. I find, that it was her experience mixed with her intuitive compass, that gives her a strong vantage point in business. I highly recommend booking a session with her, if you’re wanting to take your business to the next level!.”
- Michelle, CEO - Closet Charmer [Nashville]
“It was so easy working with Carly, when transitioning my careers. Where I was feeling a bit stuck she confidently assessed where I could make changes and made suggestions that were monumental in helping to achieve my goals, releasing the blocks that I was feeling. After receiving 6 interviews in a short period of time following, all roles that I absolutely loved. I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my career life.”
- Franchesca, Life & Wellness Coach, United States
"Having had 6 sessions at the beginning of the year with Carly, I can honestly say she’s changed my life. While I started working with Carly to build confidence and worry less in my new role, I gained that and so much more. Carly helped me understand the issues that cause me to doubt myself, understand my own personality more, as well as set goals for a future career I never thought I’d consider.
Carly is approachable and incredibly easy to talk to, and knows exactly what to say and when. It’s not easy looking at who you are, your strengths and weaknesses, but Carly made the journey very enjoyable. I’ll miss meeting Carly every few weeks, however, I’ve gained so much strength and self assurance that I’ll never forget the impact she made and the work we did together - I feel like a new woman. I recommend coaching, and Carly, to anyone."
-Ellen, Content Manager - Happiful Magazine, Surrey
“Through coaching with Carly I have exercised the conviction to eliminate jobs I may have previously considered, a sign that I have not made fear jumps where i would have previously. She has helped me realise that I am deserving of a job that I enjoy and that it is possible to achieve a fulfilling purpose in work. I would highly recommend Carly as a coach for someone going through a career crisis”
- Kathy, Account Manager, London
“As a film producer, I straddle both the creative and business worlds. Carly has a deep understanding of both sides from her vast experience in the entertainment industry as well as in corporate culture. I sought a coach to take my career to a higher level and the pandemic forced me to shift how I approached my goals.
It was the perfect timing for me to work with Carly and collaborate on strategies. She was extremely knowledgeable in how to get clear on what I wanted and mapping the steps to get there. I now have two projects set up with major networks in large part by having someone hold me accountable and pushing me to expand how I see myself.”
- Jen, Film Producer [New York]
"I found the sessions pushed me to get started, and prompted me to take continual, accountable action. The way that Carly prompted me to dig deeper meant that I came out of the majority of sessions with a solution or direction that surprised me, and I don't believe I'd have arrived at the key milestones I've surpassed thus far without the process and guidance I received."
- Sarah, Digital Strategy Director, New Zealand