Carly Ferguson - Executive & Career Coach
Lead an empowered and fulfilling career - on your terms.
It’s my personal mission to help people become successful without the struggle and hustle of the old way of doing business. Whether you are an established leader managing a team/business or whether you are an entrepreneur in the early start-up stage (and everything in between), I believe that you need a more modern executive mindset to help you navigate the turbulent waters, be successful and live an empowered and fulfilling life and career - on your terms.
Whether it be through coaching, consulting or advising, I am here to serve and elevate conscious creatives, entrepreneurs, and mission-driven leaders and professionals who are ready to take back control and are seeking a new approach to doing business and managing their life.
I will help you to get into the right mindset and overcome all blocks to success so that you can lead more empowered, prosperous and fulfilling lives, careers and businesses and together we will work on how to step into your full potential and power by uncovering your unique gifts and talents that are meant to be seen. Sessions will focus on becoming more conscious and aware of your behaviours, unleashing your creativity and learning how to show up as your most authentic self so that you can thrive doing the work you feel called to do.
Being a leader or an entrepreneur can be lonely, but you don’t have to do it all alone
Are you ready to see the world differently, show up differently and create incredible results? If so, get in touch today.
Are you experiencing any of these challenges?
- You’re succeeding in your career or business but at the detriment to your health, wellbeing and authenticity
- You are excelling in your current role but feel you have more to offer when it comes to your unique natural gifts and talents
- You have a specific challenge to overcome and/or an opportunity to grow and up-level in your career
- You’re an entrepreneur who would benefit from accountability and support to help achieve your ambitious goals
- You’re spending too much time overthinking, self-doubting and worrying
- You need tools and strategies to build and better manage your working relationships
- You’re experiencing imposter syndrome and/or comparing yourself to others which is slowing you down on your mission
- You are fed up with the ways things operate in your organisation and want to make big changes
- You feel dissatisfied with where you are in your career or business despite working hard
- You have a new leadership role with significant responsibilities and would benefit from a impartial sounding board and guide
- You love what you do but aren’t reaping the rewards financially
What we’ll work on to together:
- Clarifying your career and/or business goals and desires
- Uncovering your unique gifts and talents and putting them to work
- Unpicking and challenging your societal conditioning and limiting beliefs that are holding you back from greater success
- Healing old work wounds which are affecting your confidence
- Understanding your core values so that you can better align these with those you choose to work with
- Improving energy management, boundaries & work/life balance
- Improving your professional & personal relationships
- Increasing your confidence exponentially
- Exploring what the new work life reality looks like for you and how to get there
- Creating a new modern day CEO mindset for your career &/or business
- Ongoing accountability & support
- And so much more
A bit about me...
I began my career in the TV & Film industry as a Floor Runner and then Assistant Director, I continued in the industry as a Talent Agent which gave me a taste for championing up and coming talent. I then spent 10 years in the Corporate world leading marketing teams and transformation programs for FTSE 250 companies and global software start-ups.
My background in both corporate and creative fields gave me firsthand experience to the pressures and strains that various demanding roles can have on your wellbeing and happiness but also how our insecurities, conditioning and limiting beliefs can hold us back from our full potential, if we let them.
Today I lead my life and career from a place of deep knowing, quiet confidence and authenticity and I want my clients to do the same. Showing up more empowered, fulfilled and authentic not only feels great but has a positive impact on everyone around you; your clients, colleagues, employees or loved ones.
I also have an interest in applying yogic principles to business and regularly practice Kundalini yoga and meditation. For those looking to integrate those practices, i have clients who can attest to the benefits.
If you would like to have a conversation about working together, you can book a discovery call with me today.
How it works
I believe in the intuitive power of my clients. Each of my clients ultimately knows deep down what they need to do. I help clear away any blocks to clarity and help cultivate the energy needed to act on the information uncovered. It is my personal mission to elevate my clients by guiding them to more confidently do the work they are meant to do in a joyful and prosperous way.
To begin we will have a discovery call to discuss your goals and see how I can help you, if it makes sense to I will then send you a proposal outlining how many sessions I believe we need to achieve your goals.
All calls will be done via Zoom.
I also offer LinkedIn & CV Clinics if this is of interest to you.
Currently offering one-off 90 minute career strategy call combined with an on-demand career change masterclass series for just £271.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Graduate - RAMA Business School 2020 (Prosperity & Velocity in the Digital Age)
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- UK DISC/Behavioural Accredited Practitioner
- CPD Accreditation in Confidence Coaching
- CPD Accreditation in Financial Coaching
- CPD Accreditation in Coaching for Mindfulness
- Volunteer Mentor for Youth leadership programmes in Malaysia Borneo - Raleigh International
- Princes Trust Enterprise e-Mentor
- Reiki II Practitioner (Qualified)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Career Transition
- Performance Coaching
- Career Coaching & Returning to Work
- Work / Life Balance
- Confidence Building
- Conflict Management
- Business Performance
- Leadership Coaching
- Staff Coaching
- Career Change
- Change Management
- Business Start-up
- Career Mentoring
- Personal Branding
I offer different packages depending on your needs so please enquire. A limited number of discounts are available for those experiencing financial hardship.
To schedule a complimentary discovery 30 min video call please email me.
“It was so easy working with Carly, when transitioning my careers. Where I was feeling a bit stuck she confidently assessed where I could make changes and made suggestions that were monumental in helping to achieve my goals, releasing the blocks that I was feeling. After receiving 6 interviews in a short period of time following, all roles that I absolutely loved. I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my career life.”
— Franchesca, Life & Wellness Coach, United States
"Having had 6 sessions at the beginning of the year with Carly, I can honestly say she’s changed my life.
While I started working with Carly to build confidence and worry less in my new role, I gained that and so much more. Carly helped me understand the issues that cause me to doubt myself, understand my own personality more, as well as set goals for a future career I never thought I’d consider.
Carly is approachable and incredibly easy to talk to, and knows exactly what to say and when. It’s not easy looking at who you are, your strengths and weaknesses, but Carly made the journey very enjoyable.
I’ll miss meeting Carly every few weeks, however, I’ve gained so much strength and self assurance that I’ll never forget the impact she made and the work we did together - I feel like a new woman. I recommend coaching, and Carly, to anyone."
Ellen, Content Manager, Surrey
“Through coaching with Carly I have exercised the conviction to eliminate jobs I may have previously considered, a sign that I have not made fear jumps where i would have previously. She has helped me realise that I am deserving of a job that I enjoy and that it is possible to achieve a fulfilling purpose in work. I would highly recommend Carly as a coach for someone going through a career crisis”
Kathy, Account Manager, London
"Carly's approach during coaching is always attentive, you know she is really listening to you. But she also knows exactly the right prompt, and when to say it. Sometimes it can be tough to challenge yourself and really figure out what it is you want or how you might achieve it, Carly has been fantastic for guiding me through this process"
Jamie, Filmmaker & Scriptwriter, Berlin
"I found the sessions pushed me to get started, and prompted me to take continual, accountable action. The way that Carly prompted me to dig deeper meant that I came out of the majority of sessions with a solution or direction that surprised me, and I don't believe I'd have arrived at the key milestones I've surpassed thus far without the process and guidance I received."
Sarah, Digital Strategy Director, New Zealand