Carlos Rodriguez | Motivation and Planning | Dip. Transformational Coaching
Hello everybody! My name is Carlos, and I’m the go-getter coach.
I’m originally from Barcelona, I’ve been living in London for the last 7 years, and I love it.
I have been coaching since 2019, after I decided to make a change in my life and leave my career in the fashion industry.
My job consisted of training big groups of people, planning, organising, and problem solving. Living and working in a big city, like London, made me gain a lot of knowledge and experience, which now I bring to my coaching practice.
I currently have a Diploma on Transformational Coaching (ICF Accredited) and I have coached people from all over the world, from different backgrounds and ages, which has given me the opportunity to learn so much from people with different needs and issues.
My approach is based on optimism, empathy and being efficient to achieve the best possible results.
I work with ambitious individuals who have an idea in mind but need support and motivation to carry it out. I help them to set up an action plan and hold them accountable, so they can overcome procrastination and start the projects they always dreamt about.
My coaching style consists on:
- Motivating and supporting you during your journey.
- Exploring limiting beliefs or mental blocks and how to transform them to empower you.
- Helping you create an easy-to-follow plan for your project.
- Hold you accountable for your progress.
I’ll be your personal cheerleader and number 1 fan!
Send me a message now and we can arrange a free 45-minute call to discuss anything you're concerned about.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Diploma in Transformational Coaching from Animas, accredited by the ICF.
My coaching training has ACSTH Accreditation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I coach in English and Spanish.
Also, as a gay man, I work with anyone identifying as LGBT.
I'm offering a free 45-minute session where you can try my coaching style and I can answer any questions you may have.
If we agree to move forward, I can share with you my coaching programmes and you can choose the one that better suits your needs.
I take a flexible approach. I adapt to my clients needs, so they can take the most advantage of my coaching.
Here are some of my testimonials:
- I came out of my last session feeling like a new person! I feel like now I have the energy to accomplish my goals. - Scott, UK
- Carlos made me feel a lot more positive about my future, and I found the support he gave me invaluable. - Mark, UK
- Speaking to Carlos has given me clarity and confidence that I wouldn’t have found otherwise. - Jeremy, Australia
If you would like to know more about me or you are interested in my coaching service, send me a message and we can talk about any of your concerns.