Hi I'm Beth, from One & Only You - NLP Coaching and Wellbeing. I work exclusively with women, helping them to achieve successful and lasting change in every area of their lives.
Have you had enough of the same old negative cycles and unfulfilling routines?
- Are you trying to make a change in your health, career, or personal development?
- Do you set goals that you never quite reach?
- Do you procrastinate?
- Do you turn over a new leaf but find yourself in the same position again and again?
- Do you start a new fitness regime or work role, only to find yourself in the same place as you started from a few weeks or months later?
- Are you wondering whether life will ever get any better than it is now?
Are you sick of being stuck and ready to work your way out of this?
Is your life already pretty good but you would like it to be awesome?
Let's work together... I can help you:
- change any negative beliefs you have about yourself and your abilities;
- re-wire your brain over time to create a positive, resourceful state of mind that will allow you to remember your dreams and transform them into achievable goals;
- unlock the powerful tools of your mind, to be able to meet any challenge in a calm assertive manner and to use all forms of communication effectively;
- discover the power of your unconscious mind as your greatest ally, helping you quash addictions, cravings, negative emotions and habits that hold you back;
- master a mindfulness practice that will help you manage your mental and emotional well-being and give you increased resillience to deal positively with whatever life brings your way;
- Re-define yourself as you choose, to take your life to the next level.
Whatever your issue, my long experience of training and mentoring and the powerful toolkit of Neuro Linguistic Programming will get to the root of the problem, by changing the beliefs behind your behaviours and therefore ending any negative repetitive cycles or limitations in your life.
You deserve the very best in life and there is not a moment to lose in taking action to create for yourself the happy and successful future you wish for. You are unique, there will never be another you and there is a contribution to this world that only you can make.
It's time to maximise and deploy your greatest asset - the one and only you.
Give me a call now for a free, no obligation introductory chat: 07305-181-498.
Get in touch via my website at: www.oneandonlyyoucoaching.com
''I came to Beth to work on a weight loss issue that I wanted to solve from the emotional side.
When I met Beth, I felt very relaxed to talk to her and felt very comfortable to share my thoughts and feelings.
It was very surprising to find the source and the root of my challenge and also a relief when it became clear to me what my next step needed to be.
I highly recommend Beth, she is amazing and very professional''.
Tova, Manchester, 2018
''I attended several sessions with Beth, as I wanted to explore my relationship with food and the fact that I seemed unable to resist temptation. I found Beth very easy to talk to and the exercises that she asked me to do made me really explore how I thought about food. Through the sessions, I also came to understand that it’s not that I lack self-discipline or will power and I started to understand what is happening when I feel tempted. I now think I am in a better place and have stopped obsessing about food. I feel a lot more in control and happier with myself as a whole.
I would definitely recommend Beth''.
Lorna, Trafford, 2018
Training, qualifications & experience
Over 25 years’ experience in training and mentoring, in various different roles such as teaching, outreach work, HR Management and politics. Working with many different types of people, developing, incentivising and mentoring them, plus designing and running training programmes. Extensive experience of working for large, fast-moving corporations and small businesses alike, both in the public and private sector.
Some of the contributions I have made are:
Helping people prepare for a new career and to cope with the loss of a career
Training people to deal with difficult clients in stressful situations
Developing people through a business, helping them to advance their skill-set and reach their goals.
Advising and counselling people struggling with mental health issues and in difficult phases of life
Empowering people facing issues in their communities to take positive action
Leading people, in management and in campaigns that have inspired others into new opportunities.
B. Ed (Hons) 1992
CIPD - 1999
NLP Practitioner (ABNLP) - 2017
Hypnosis Practitioner (ABNLP) - 2017
Time Line Therapy Practitioner® - 2017
NLP Coach (ABNLP) – 2018
Member of American Board of NLP
I also volunteer at a mental health charity on the phone lines and on internet chat.
Continuing Professional Development Courses:
Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks - April 2018
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Anxiety management, body-image issues, weight issues, shame issues, smoking cessation, low self-esteem, menopause, next phase of life, toxic thoughts, limiting beliefs, phobias, personal development, change, goal-setting, pushing yourself further.
Photos & videos
Free initial phone call/ Skype - up to 30 minutes by arrangement.
1st 'Discovery session' (1.5 to 2 hours) - £70.
Subsequent sessions - £50 per hour.
I'm married and a mum of 3. I love people, cars, singing, acting, reading, politics and current affairs, Italy, yoga and lots of other stuff - I'm growing and developing all the time.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mon-Fri, 09:00 - 16:00. Other/ evening hours negotiable.