Bernard O'Keeffe (MCIPD, MAC)
110 Canberra Road
0208 355 5970 / 07730 216214
I provide coaching and support at all levels, particularly people in organisations who have a latent talent and believe that coaching will assist them in working towards their future career and personal goals.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is usually one to one sessions with people who have a need to develop themselves and want to achieve their goals in life, be they either personal or professional.
The benefits of such coaching are:
- It is tailored to suit the requirements of the person that is being coached (they set the agenda)
- Allows them to express their thoughts, views and future goals without fear of being judged (total confidentiality)
- Provides support to major changes that might be taking place in their career (including organisational changes, redundancy)
- Allows the individual to reflect on their work/life balance so as they can self determine ways in which their daily lives become less stressful (which we all desire).
Training, qualifications & experience
I have 27 years experience in HR as well as obtaining a Diploma in Business, Executive and Personal Coaching gained via Coach Institute of Ireland and accredited though the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
Institute of Personnel Management (now Institute of Personnel & Development) - Passed 1989 Croydon College, Surrey England.
Diploma in Business, Executive and Personal Coaching (Coach Institute of Ireland) 2010, Galway Ireland - endorsed by Institute of Leadership & Management.
Qualified to administer and interpret Saville & Holdsworth Occupational Tests and
Occupational Personality Questionnaires - Passed 1991.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I live in Charlton, South London and I would be happy to work with clients within a 20 mile radius either from where I'm based; at their place of work or a venue that suits the client.
- My fees start at £100 per hour (plus any expenses incurred in travelling to meet a client)
- Skype sessions are available at £77 per hour.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|