My name’s Ben Isaacson, and I’m a certified ADHD Coach. What sets me apart from other coaches is my specialist knowledge of children with ADHD. I support children who struggle with low confidence and poor executive function, helping them develop confidence in their lives.
As a specialist Kids Coach my coaching style is always ‘child’ led, with all my sessions specifically tailored with this in mind. My coaching philosophy focusses on empowering children with behaviours and strategies for everyday situations. It’s ‘action-based’ - which means I help to address practical problems, helping children to shift in the here-and-now. Most importantly, I will be your child’s very own personal cheerleader, celebrating their wins week in week out!
My job as an ADHD coach is to help children understand their ADHD and work with each child to deal with their own set of challenges. Each week, I spend time exploring your child’s challenges with an ADHD lens, and find ways to make the changes they’re looking for.
Children with ADHD are far more likely to experience periods of emotional dysregulation, which is the underlying factor behind a child’s negative behaviour. In addition to this, because of their daily struggles at home and at school many ADHDers grow up with a huge lack of confidence and self-esteem. Kids Coaching provides a safe space for the child to share, be heard and identify practical ways to manage their ADHD.
How I can help your child through ADHD coaching:
- Increase child’s awareness of their unique strengths and talents
- Helping your child understand how their ADHD brain works
- Boosting your child's confidence and self-esteem
- Develop consistent routines, organisation and homework
- Providing tailored strategies to help children regulate their emotions
- Improving relationships with siblings, friends and family members
- Finding practical systems for forgetfulness, low attention span and boredom
- Developing smoother transitions throughout the day
Training, qualifications & experience
- ICF certified ADHD Coach Training at ADD Coach Academy
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education from University College London
- MA in International Development Management
- Member of the Career Development Institute (CDI)
- Enhanced DBS Certification
Areas of coaching we deal with
It’s not uncommon for children with ADHD to struggle to engage with online sessions, which is why I adapt my coaching to the child’s individual needs. On a case by case basis, I’m happy to travel locally within the North West London area.