Certified ADHD Coach - Ben Isaacson - ACC
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
My name’s Ben Isaacson, and I’m an ADHD Kids Coach. What sets me apart from other coaches is my specialist knowledge of children with ADHD. I coach children who struggle with low confidence and poor executive function, to help them develop confidence in their lives. If you’re looking for someone who understands your child’s ADHD, I’m that person!
My job as an ADHD Kids Coach is to help children understand their ADHD and to work with each child to deal with their own set of challenges. My coaching is ‘action-based’ - which means I help to address practical problems, building on progress week after week.
Each week, I spend time exploring your child’s challenges with an ADHD lens, and find ways to make the changes they’re looking for.
Children with ADHD are far more likely to experience periods of emotional dysregulation, which is the underlying factor behind a child’s negative behaviour. In addition to this, because of their daily struggles at home and at school many ADHDers grow up with a huge lack of confidence and self-esteem. Kids Coaching provides a safe space for your child to share, be heard and identify practical ways to manage their ADHD.
How I can help your child through ADHD coaching:
- Increase child’s awareness of their unique strengths and talents
- Helping your child understand how their ADHD brain works
- Boosting your child's confidence and self-esteem
- Develop consistent routines, organisation and homework
- Providing tailored strategies to help child regulate their emotions
- Improving relationships with siblings, friends and family members
- Finding practical systems for forgetfulness, low attention span and boredom
- Developing smoother transitions throughout the day
Training, qualifications & experience
- ICF Certified ADHD Coach
- ADHD and Life Coach Training at ADD Coach Academy
- ADDCA Associate Certified Coach - AACC
- Member of the ADHD Coaches Organisation (ACO)
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education - University College London
- Child Safeguarding Training - SEND
- Enhanced DBS Certification
Areas of coaching we deal with
- Coaching sessions are 25 minutes long
- Regular sessions are scheduled twice a week
- Home visits considered on a case by case basis