The experience I had in life are one’s of achievement, commitment and humility. I believe in having momentum, consistence & result as a way of life. I have average IQ however very high EQ which has worked for me in many ways to build relationships with people at all walks of life. I try my best to keep an enthusiastic attitude in life dispute facing very demanding and challenging experiences.
I have many experiences in life that would benefit verity people on how to avoid certain paths and how to develop them self in a way that would improve their own lives, families and society as a whole.
Having managed the ups and downs of a global business at the time of prosperity and down turns, I could psychologically teach how to face and overcome most events one could encounter in the business world and personal one.
I love to see a person develop and live their full potential.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1995-1998 BA/Hons in Business administration University of East London UK
- 2010-2011 MA in financial management University of East London.
- 2011-2011 Diploma as a film Producer / Director from LA School of Film.
- Mindfulness Diploma 2017
- Entrepreneur of the year 2007.
- One of 20 most successful Entrepreneur of 2007 in the UK.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Cooperate and Management
- Set-up a fully integrated operation with UK construction entity, UK/US development group, Chinese procurement arm and international architectural / engineering services with values of over $500m.
- Managing over 500 employees.
- HR logistic and sourcing.
Acquisition and Development.
- Master planning for 5-10 year plan.
- Establish a development and construction plan with full in house procurement capabilities.
- Led the project consultants and construction of residential, hotel and commercial schemes, including master planning, design, advice on potential uses and construction management selection of best in class team of architectural, engineering and monitoring services.
- Manage legal liabilities, contracts and obligations.
- Identify strategic equity and debt providers
- Debt financing for UK/ES base property company portfolio of assets.
- Distress real estate re-structuring and acquisition
- Access to both sell side and buy side deal flow and funding
- Explore asset refinancing expansion, securitization and structured IPO
- Manage the valuation, structuring and financing of selected projects
- Explore bond structuring and issuance for selective projects
- Establish partial hedging and diversification strategies
- Dealing with international bankruptcy Laws
- Restructuring banks debts & Corporate Properties
- Presenting distressed opportunities to international venture capitals and investors.
- Social Enterprise
- Member of Volunteering Organization
- Member of the Association of Coaching
- Member of English Speaking Union
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Changing Limiting Beliefs
Free Phone Consultation or Free Face to Face Consultation with pricing varying between requirements.
Feel free to contact and I would be happy to help in anyway with any queries or questions you might have
There are many life coaches in my life but Bashar’s clear vision and focus towards my inner self needs changed my life that given me invaluable life changing coaching and advice.
I think if one could get his few hours in his/her life it would strategically change the path of life towards excellence.
Bashar is much dedicated person towards his clients.
The amount of discovery I have uncovered about myself with Bashar is beyond any words I can find. He is intelligent, kind and very talented.
I recommend him highly as a coach to people as he can add great value in their life to all.
Bashar is one of the best coaches I have ever met. He has many aspects of life experience and extremely patient with is guidance. His life experience from all levels of business and his unique experience of incarceration gives him a world of knowledge to draw from. I enjoy every moment of my time with this well composed man.
ATUL KUMAR TIWARI
Those days when I was under depression, fortunately I came to know about Mr. Bashar Issa who inspired me lo live this life in better way, passing the past misfortune.
Now I have a motto in my life and to achieve this. I am moving constantly in right direction. I would be always grateful to him and say thanks to God who sent him in my life when I was extreme need of him.
Bashar has given me the best guidance that a life coach can ever give to anyone.
I was worried that he was younger than and cannot relate to my needs and add to m life experience. However, his vast knowledge in business and life experiences are invaluable.
As a life coach I highly recommend him to all that can get a few hours in coaching.
Bashar's real skill is to see the big picture. You may come along with a particular question to him on how to solve a problem, but he'll get you thinking if you should even be solving that problem and where your energy should be best spent. There are many wannabes in the coaching arena but the difference with Basher is that he has been there and done it on a monumental scale-and he suffered the downsides more than most but turn them around. You won't get standard coaching from Bashar but you may just get something that could be life changing.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English & Arabic|
Email WhatsApp for Appointment