Perfectionism Anxiety Coach, CBT & EMDR Therapist & Speaker
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I am hired by professional women, who are experiencing stress, anxiety, fear of failure, continuous self criticism, or overwhelm, most of which is coming from "Perfectionism", so they can find contentment and positivity within themselves, build up their confidence to live happier & fulfilling lives.
People often think that perfectionism is a positive thing, but it can also be recipe for unhappiness, and get in the way of living a well-balanced, meaningful life.
For people who measure their own worth entirely in terms of productivity and accomplishment, the excessive drive to achieve high standards beyond reach or reason, can be very self defeating. The effort for excellence forever higher levels of performance is impossible to achieve, as it leaves you little chance of meeting your goals, and feeling good about yourself. This kind of pressure can cause you to feel constantly on edge, tense, and stressed out. Pursuing unrealistic standards can have a significant impact on your well-being, leading to frustration, worry, social isolation, depression and a persistent sense of failure.
It is possible to learn how to take control of your thoughts and feelings, and make profound changes, so that you rediscover your confidence, believe in yourself and live the life you want.
I have over 10,000 hours of experience working with clients using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), EMDR Therapy, NLP and Coaching interchangeably in order to support my clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- University of Yale (The Science of Wellbeing)
- Master Coaching International Accreditation (The Coaching Masters)
- NLP Practitioner (The Coaching Masters)
- CBT Psychotherapist (PgDip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Psychologist (MSc Forensic Psychology, BSc Psychology, Certificate in Counselling)
- EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) EMDR Extra- All levels completed
- Mind & Mood - CBT Therapist, Perfectionism Coach, EMDR Therapist and NLP Practitioner
- University of Hertfordshire - Supervisor and Visiting lecturer
- The Priory Hospital, Chelmsford: CBT and EMDR Therapist
- NHS Whittington Hospital- IAPT Services - London: Trainee CBT Therapist
- St Andrew's Mental Health Hospital - Assistant Psychologist
- Ministry of Justice: Chartered Legal Interpreter (Turkish)
- NBC Universal – On Air TV and Website Language Consultant and voice director
- Disney Channel Europe - TV Producer
- Fox Kids Europe - TV Producer
- Viasat Broadcasting: Sports Co-ordinator
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M)
The IAPC&M is an independent not-for-profit organisation, run by coaches and mentors for the benefit of coaches, mentors and training providers around the world.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Hi, I’m Aylin and I guide women over 30's to channel their roadblocks into inner strength. Women are often their own harshest critics and I help those who struggle with perfectionism.
By supporting them to discover their inner strength and helping them regain their self-confidence, I guide women to overcome self-doubt and learn to trust themselves once again.
As someone who has a history of relentless perfectionism, I know how hard it can be to live up to unrealistic standards. Over the years, I have witnessed how striving for perfectionism can set off a vicious cycle that can negatively affect the quality of life.
With the right coaching programme and individual therapy sessions, you will learn how to apply techniques to help you overcome emotional distress and self-limiting beliefs that may be holding you back.