Ayesha Murray, Executive Coach & Mentor (EMCC Certified Practitioner)
Are you struggling to adapt to the professional changes we're all having to face, need to pivot your business or just want some space to reflect on what are undoubtedly unprecedented times?
With over 20 years experience as a senior marketing leader and as a proud working parent, I understand the challenges when trying to balance both a rewarding career and an enriching home life, especially at the moment.
I pride myself on forming authentic relationships with my clients and will tailor an action-driven coaching package that fits with you and your needs, giving you the rare chance to focus on yourself, and work towards what will ultimately bring you the most success and happiness.
It's easy to get started
- Get in touch via my website, email or text
- We'll have an free, introductory, no-obligation 15 minute call so you can make sure I'm the right coach for you and for me to answer any questions you may have
- If you're happy to continue, we'll then agree how often to meet (which for the time being will be Zoom, Skype or phone), and how long each session should be.
Training, qualifications & experience
- EQA Practitioner in Professional Coaching and Mentoring
- Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Senior Marketing leader - 20+ years experience
- IDM Diploma in Digital Marketing / CIM Diploma in Marketing
- CELTA (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- BA Hons (Spanish/Italian)
European Mentoring and Coaching Council
EMCC UK is part of the Europe-wide European Mentoring & Coaching Council.
Together their aim is to promote good practice and the expectation of good practice in mentoring and coaching across Europe.
EMCC is an independent, impartial and non-profit making organisation.
Areas of coaching I deal with
To help you gain clarity of thought as we ease out of lockdown, I am offering remote coaching (Skype / Zoom / Phone) for £90 per hour, discounted from £120.
"Working with Ayesha has been really beneficial and enjoyable. Her sound, considered advice for life coaching has helped me develop focus and strategy for improving my performance and enjoyment at work. She has great insight and I definitely recommend her to others." BM, Company Director
"Over the past year I have been fortunate enough to have had Ayesha in my life. After every session with her I feel excited rather than scared which is very telling of her extremely personal and empathetic approach as she is genuinely interested in helping you reach your potential. At the same time she asks the right questions, pushes you outside your comfort zone and holds you accountable which is a hard balance to strike." Emma Tran, Account Manager & Entrepreneur
"I had a great session with Ayesha who was helping with my confidence after coming back from maternity leave. As a working mum herself she was empathetic and really listened to my concerns. She was constructive and supportive in helping me shape how I see my career going for the next 6/12 months. I would highly recommend Ayesha for anyone needing similar support." JJ, Senior Marketing Manager, BT